Int, why won't you conquer them?

Int, why won't you conquer them?
They're the only one left for conquest.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/MMhMov-1VqU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

They're violent savages. Only way to subdue them is to send in an army

Also the poo in loo army will btfo you they made it illegal to approach the island

They're treated like animals. No something to conquer but something to be left alone for future study.

This is like watching a real life Civilization game. These people have already discovered a way to used iron gathered from shipwrecks in their tools. Can't wait to see what they will achieve in 50 years.

If you approach them you die and then they die because you had a light flu

they'd probably go extinct if they make any contact with everyone else, so they're left alone.

The poos are waiting for their army to be advanced enough to attack them.

so like
do they understand the outside world at all
or do they just never, ever get visitors

This. It's just for the safety of potential visitors and the people themselves. Not dumbshit like and

why wont you theyre your neighborhood.

Lel India banned anyone from going there.

BTW why would you want to go there? A simple sneeze would kill the entire tribe

no

They get visitors but they try to kill them every single time so people don't bother visiting them because they don't want a massacre on their hands.

The territory belongs to India.

India has nukes.

Really wonder what their religion and myths are like considering they've seen shit like Helicopters

Do they secretly build pyramids?

Out of what material can they build pyramid? They don't have any strong building material other than woods on that island.

it would be funny to fuck with them by dropping modern inventions down from planes

is he masturbating wtf

>They all began shouting some incomprehensible words. We shouted back and gestured to indicate that we wanted to be friends. The tension did not ease. At this moment, a strange thing happened—a woman paired off with a warrior and sat on the sand in a passionate embrace. This act was being repeated by other women, each claiming a warrior for herself, a sort of community mating, as it were. Thus did the militant group diminish. This continued for quite some time and when the tempo of this frenzied dance of desire abated, the couples retired into the shade of the jungle. However, some warriors were still on guard. We got close to the shore and threw some more fish which were immediately retrieved by a few youngsters. It was well past noon and we headed back to the ship. ...

they can dig the island's rocks. anything possible. their survival is impressive
a "thank you", maybe. idk
h-hot

It would be funny to shoot some of them

It would be funny to let some of them fuck me

Weren’t the Germans enough?

>Fuck a sentilese person
>Get a STI that no one has never been come across in both the old and new world

I am personally interested in what they speak. Is it aggluinative like all the neighboring languages? Pretty sad that they insist on KILLING ALL FOREIGNERS

that's what america would've looked like if we had found that nazi gold

Holy shit, no wonder they hate strangers.

that's what brazil would've looked like if we still were an empire

They probably see all foreigners as deranged perverts now. GREAT.

I wonder what would happen if i set fire to that island

What if we dropped there some AK-47 and then regularly drop it's bullets. Will they figure out how to use it and replace bows and arrows with it?

Probably but pic related is still a bigger possibility.

the alt-right will colonize them in 2025

>BTW why would you want to go there? A simple sneeze would kill the entire tribe
You just answered your own question.

We need to send in some battle robots. Why don't we have battle robots yet?

They weren't worshiping it, they were just inaugurating it.

This. We should storm the place with a gundam and make the survivors worship us as Gods of the death robot, bringers of suffering.

Sentinel! Sentinel! To live is to die.

43:10
45:19
youtu.be/MMhMov-1VqU

Damn, they look like retards. We need to chop Amazonian forest down.

And then die from suffocation.

If white people could figure out how to breath on the moon we can figure out how to breath on earth. Yall are probably fucked though.

>If white people could figure out how to breath on the moon

White elites figured that out. A common white like you will suffocate.

That doesn't work that way user, real lungs of planet are seaweed

>common
I could literally buy your entire family.

You are not russian aren't you?

Correct.

Buying humans is illegal in my country.

I'll just pay the assuredly only $8 bribe to make sure they let it slide.

Why do you want to buy humans?

Spite mostly

They and Japanese are the same as Haplogroup.

>Humans

That explains the autism.... How sure are we that they aren't descendants of some forgotten Japanese brigade stationed there?

Not necessary. Due to centuries of incest they their immunity system is basically 0.
Just a little flu would kill the entire population.

They are savage Negritos, the Indian army should just kill them all.

They will discover that the chap behind them is their shadow and not a devilish monster.

How the fuck have we not managed to set foot on that island properly yet? Are Indians really that scared of a bunch of dumbshits wifh sticks?

Bro they haven't even invented a way to make fire yet. In 50 years they will have accomplished precisely nothing.

Tbf their sticks are very large and pointy.

>mfw the Indian army loses to large pointy sticks

hmmmmmm i wonder what their cunt smells like

You know it would happen too.

I seriously wonder what the real reason behind the lack of contact is. Sure, they might have gotten a bit feisty in the past but it seems unreasonable to lock down the place.

>peoples

They would die. They kidnapped some kid and his mother and both died of diseases.

that's what finland looked like before the hyperwar

I remember reading something about the British trying to take them to civilization in an attempt to make them more reasonable but they ended up dying. Kinda like

Quite possibly that's the issue: maybe India is worried Pakistan will see their army get BTFO by a bunch of naked coconut niggers with sticks.

That's correct though.

Because every Andamanese tribe ever contacted either got extinct or are now extremely endangered. The policy to isolate them is to protect them like we protect any other animal species. north sentinel Island is like a wildlife sanctuary.

Nah it's probably this

The Indian state treats these people like wildlife. Hundreds of tribes have died of disease upon contact with civilisation, and nomads always descend into depression and alcoholism after being forced into sedentary life. By making sure nobody enters or exits North Sentinel, India literally allows them to live.

I thought of that as well, but it's kind of pointless to let some stickniggers shit up your islands and scare people away with storms of arrows as soon as they even think of coming close.

India should get out from the andamans so they can live happily.

>all these savages ITT

Why bother them? Honestly, if it wasn't for the internet none of you would know they even exist

Malays should leave malaysian peninsula so that Orang Asli can live happily.

You've already had the fucking undetachable continent of south asia to your own. stop being so greedy.

We need whole planet.

>gets cucked just one day later

>can't even keep your shit together

there were lots of cases of people going to the island and they are still there

build tiolets in the land you own first

Poo provides nourishment to the land. We are not going to fall for this loo trap.

Because they didn't touched them or gifted them clothes.

based india

Gib Naxalite warrior gf and I'll help you conquer my country

well first, I would have a team of air riflemen, who would shoot hypodermic syringes filled with vaccines and boosters etc. then we could perform conquest

Something's not right.

>modern clothes
>communication (nobody knows what language the Sentinels are speaking)

Fake news

natives are ugly, but imo these ones also look inbred. it must be hard to fuck outside the family for an almost isolated tribe. unless they kidnap people.

wait
how did they study them if there is no contact due to them being hostiles?
are the poos probing them?

lmao

probably shooting in the dark as they live close to the other islands that were tested.

Because we are getting conquered by the likes of them.

There are other tribes which are relsted to them like Jarawa and Onge.

*related

>ywn be deified by tribesmen

If they are fine, I don't see a reason to disturb them.