LA ATROCIDAD

LA ATROCIDAD

I hope this country gets nuked, I want to die

this is sad desu

Their baby looks like it's mentally ill

>tfw nature itself trolls and cucks nigger fetishists and SJW soyboys
BWAHAHAHAHA

Look at the rictus grin of his negress. They are both mentally ill. I hope this entire world burns.

>Schmidt

The guy is a Jew so nothing of value was lost

EL goblino

>Schmidt
Rather german actually
Usually jews just have -stein, -berg, gold- in their names

>Schmidt
that's the German equivalent of Smith

la creatura!

Ashkenazim and/or Germanic

But really though, why do they do this?

Germans = Jews
The sooner you realize that (((Germans))) are just another branch of the Jewish people and that their wars with the Jews have been civil wars (which the Jews won against their (((Germanic))) cousins), the sooner world politics will make sense to you

La creatura...

imitating movie posters is my guess

It's submissive trait

omg it makes sense.

It's funny how bitter you guys are.

delete this you fucking shill

I hope your country gets nuked too

waiting for da bbc or opening wide for chink wife to feed them ramen

Cock goes where?

Hides weak jawlines. They're like women. Breaking their fucking necks trying to hide their flaws. Disgusting.

I hope your country gets nuked too, expecially California, i want that piece of land to be obliterated.

>Schmidt
>jew

Sure thing, Fernandez.

Popular Germanic surnames where giving based on what kind of trade you did. Jews did not work with iron and steel.
There was 2 kind of people that master this trade at the time of the conversion (the Church mandate that you need a surname). The gun makers (who produce swords and armors) and the folk working with farm equipment. Both had really close guild where their trade was past from generation to generation.

If a jew got this surname, we got from inter marring a German and inherit his surname.

They have broken jaw joints.
Sad.:'(