What went wrong ?

how the fuck did this shit become the norm now ? and speaking against it is completely unacceptable and will brand you as a bigot
It's now even unthinkable to smear let alone prohibit sodomy
the bad part is this degeneracy is spilling into muslim countries
I want off this ride

>muh slippery slope fallacy
And look what happened. Should've never given libtards an inch.

Is Egypt infected with the LGBT virus?

attention is a zero sum game; that's amplified even further in the digital age where being the loudest voice in the room has become increasingly competitive

it's in the interests of certain ladder-climbing individuals to be as transgressive as possible; once it is eventually normalized by others seeking to rise above the noise floor, they can reap the benefits of having been the avant-garde of what is now a movement

"muh slippery slope fallacy" is totally disingenuous because the decline is objectively observable at this point

Im surprised this would even be a thing in Egypt.

>LGBT
>Moses Land

making it socially acceptable would give incentive to homos to have relationships with other homos instead of homos having relationships with straight people just for normalcy. Since homo to homo relationships cannot result in biological children, there is negative selective pressure on homosexuality. This would lead to homosexuality being removed through natural selection.

i thought you could just kill them over there? whats going on sphynx-bro?

L- gay version for female
G- gay
b- if you take a dick in your ass your gay it dosent matter if u like girls too
T- you are just gay with dress on

why the fuck isnt it just called the gay movment.

If you get out of our countries we'll get of yours, sound fair?

LGBTQP
FTFY

The media.

It's really not normal. Only 1-2% of people are gay.

It's 5-15% actually

deal with it

>implying any of you pussies would be man enough to say something homophobic to my face

>The norm

Its not its just legal. Gays were never the majority before retarded jew religions banned them. You can't legislate the gay away

>It's now even unthinkable to smear let alone prohibit sodomy

Except Imans and priests still do it all the time.

>what is PR

and it is LGBTQP now, only you can stop the hate

who cares more cunt for me

>there is negative selective pressure on homosexuality.
You are assuming that it's 100% genetical. Has this ever been confirmed?

>LGBTQP
>QP
i thought there was a + sign now

As soon as it became legalized federally it because accepted as a right. The same thing will happen to weed if it's legalized nationally. As soon as Americans see something as a national right they don't fucking want anybody to take it from them. Once it became law the argument went from "Should they be allowed to Marry or maybe have an equivalent" to "Should we strip the rights from this group of Americans?" which is always going to be a losing argument