What were they thinking?

What were they thinking?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rQNcxHsxu1s
youtube.com/watch?v=EDi7cRFcnnY
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

what would have happened if she didnt die from that tiny fall?

she didn't, right? she's in a coma or something.

the MO of the last three seasons: I've written myself into a corner, DEUS EX MACHINA

This was so fucking retarded I assumed it was some kind of dream sequence

I laughed at the idea of Frank shouting "What were they thinking?" after pushing Cathy down the stairs.

Is there a link to this? I don't watch house of cards

youtube.com/watch?v=rQNcxHsxu1s

HELP
HELP
THE SECRETARY HAS FALLEN DOWN 4 STEPS AND SOMEHOW DIED

what did he mean by this

>Oh don't deny it, you loved it. You do not want me actually to stand for anything, you just want me to stand to be a strong man, the man of action. My god you are addicted to action and slogans. It doesn't matter what I say... it doesn't matter what I do... as long as I am doing something. You are happy to b along for a ride. And frankly I don't blame you, with all the foolishness in your lives why not a man like me! I do not apologies and in the end I don't not care if you love me or hate me, just as long I win. The deck are stacked, rules are rigged Welcome to the death of age of reason, there is no right or wrong, not anymore. There is only being in and then being out.

Why does he look at the camera afterwards with a unamused expression?

>HELP
>E
>L
>P

with Frank out of the presidency he can finally play his PS Vita

It's part of his character to regularly break the 4th wall, though I get how it'd look weird to someone who doesn't watch lol

I know they were trying to roast Trump voters with this, but it just doesn't register with what actually happened in reality

the show was written before Trump won the nomination soooo

HELP HELP MY SHOW IS TOTAL SHIT

It would be ... how are they going to throw the party at the White Castle (笑´・艸・)

>S1 Frank: I want to be powerful, fuck just being rich
>S5 Frank: lol who cares about being POTUS anyway

Really made me think there, Netflix. Why the fuck has this shows writing gone all over the place? I didn't even mention Claire.

youtube.com/watch?v=EDi7cRFcnnY

I don't think they'll ever top this moment

Don't cheat on my wife

new showrunners

But the show only finished filming on February 14, 2017 - only a few months after Trump won the election and a long, long time after he started making waves throughout the campaign process. The idea that Trump wasn't on anyone's mind during the filming of season 5 is ludicrous

next season needs more Donald "Claire's a cunt" Blythe

Garret Walker is kind of the perfect guy to represent the Obama aura. He perfectly represented the ineffectiveness, the dithering, the pope-like righteousness of his presidency.

Underwood would have been perfect if Clinton won, especially since he's starting the Underwood Foundation . Trump is a looser fit.

my turn

HALP HALP

HELP HELP

Speaking of walker I was so happy he appeared again, he really looks and sounds presidential

>OOMPH

I knew this show had gone to shit before this season, but Jesus Christ I didn't think it would be this bad. Stick a fork in her boys.

Yeah, it was sooo good for me because I really did think he was taking too long to do it.

It really doesn't make sense. That line about stone buildings vs mcmansions was suppose to be the ethos of the entire show.

is this show worth watching?

WATCH IT FRANK

S1-S3

His plan to expand beyond political power made sense after getting dicked around on Powerful People Circlejerk Island. The only thing that didn't make sense was the last 20 seconds.

Yes

you trumpies are everywhere, aren't you?

This.
>yeah Frank, that's what you wish you could do
>theme music starts playing
>are you fucking kidding me

I wonder what Frank thought of E3.

>haha, it's just a prank Cathy, we used to do that back in Gaffney

but it is what happened in reality. no rational person voted for Trump because of their beliefs or morals. im sure some fooled themselves into believing "oh this guy is different, he'll fight for me!" same thing happened with Obama.

the majority of people voted for Trump not because they agreed with him but because him winning would piss off the other team, because of who he is, and how he acts. he could have run as a democrat and probably still won. he doesn't care about what he says or what he does. but mostly he's just entertaining. and american's love entertainment.

HELP HELP

My wifes bf is cheating on her

Your post is like looking into the mind of that liberal that shot the congressman the other day

What was he going to do if she didn't die after falling 2 feet?

His wife is supposed to pardon him of all and any crimes he committed while president, including the assault on Cathy. But as you watched the ending, she didn't.

>implying him saying "HELP HELP" isn't Kevin Spacey actually crying for help

>*lights cigarette*
>there Hyou have it again, a stumbling puppet placed on a stage by a dying corporation that again tries to cash out on glories of past, a past that clearly Hwill never come back
>*pushes Todd Howard into a train*
>and Hwhy would the puppeter behave like that you ask? Hwell it is clear that the strings which he used to pull on his audience are long severed
>*gets cucked*
>see, all those Hwho, unlike me, crave money over power do not understand Hwhat makes a videogame a good videogame
>*shitposts Hwe Hwas Kangz*
>leading them to the obvious end of becoming a jester
>*dropkicks Cathy down the stairs*
>needless to say that Conway's always had a love for failures

lolol she fell down like 5 stairs.

This show is bad and it's fan are stupid. That's what.

I would end at S2. The show should have ended there, with that final knock-knock.

>You need to take a fall

WOW

WHAT FORESHADOWING

50% of the population :)

>into the trash it goes

Just pretend it ends before season 3 and stop watching

Could you imagine being this delusional and stupid? The GOP owns not only the white house but the house, the senate, the supreme court, most state governorships, most state legislator seats for a reason moron. And it's not because of spite you literal drooling retard.

SHE DIDN'T FLY SO GOOD