What the fuck is this discriminatory shit?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Student_Union_(Towson_University)

So apparently black unions and other minorities are all good,but white student unions get dismissed and are categorized as hate groups.

Why is America so fucking biased?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GJ_MHp8iqtQ
youtube.com/watch?v=jGyfmhFobdM
heavy.com/news/2016/03/matthew-heimbach-traditionalist-youth-network-donald-trump-rally-kentucky-video-black-lives-matter-shiya-nwanguma-wife-brooke/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

you seem to be asking for a logical explaination. there is none. libcuck arguments are entirely about fee-fees, so i'll explain it to you in fee-fee language.
>REEEEEEEEE SLAVERY OPPRESSION RACISM WHITE GUILT IM SO SORRY FOR SOMETHING I HAD NO CONTROL OVER AND EVERY OTHER WHITE PERSON SHOULD BE TOO AND IF THEYRE NOT I HATE THEM
I hope that was illuminating

wow i feel illuminated

The poster is ace

It really is, I wish I could know who did the artwork.

random art student #86876999 being useful for once

I go to Towson.

The guy who started that was a cunt and everybody on campus hated him. There was an incident on campus this past semester about some calling all the cafe workers niggers and pushing black people down steps.

Apparently it was the same guy who started the union. He was a psycho.

what a great anecdote I believe this unconditionally

The guy was a psycho. It was huge deal on campus and it caused nearly as much butthurt on campus as the Baltimore riots. The only difference is that we got out of classes for the citt burning.

BLM is really active here

So why don't you join the white student's union?

anti racist is codeword for anti white

how new are you?

I do

>guy was a cunt
Just observe Sup Forums for a few minutes and you can see this is probably true

Would you guys honestly join one? I might depending on the people, but the one OP picture in Towson looks like its full of autists, especially their leader.
youtube.com/watch?v=GJ_MHp8iqtQ

They did get Jared Taylor to speak at their university, though, which is pretty cool.
youtube.com/watch?v=jGyfmhFobdM

Because it got disbanded. iirc he only had like one other member and no faculty would support the club(which is required at most schools for any extracurricular club). The frog in the OP can meme all he wants, but the club got shut down for legitimate reasons too.

hmmmm I wonder why

>I wish I could know who did the artwork.

I know who did it. He's one of us.

You might know him as The Iron Pill.

The bigger the union the more power it has.

There more whits then niggers and asians.
They want to discredit them even before they are formed.

White students union should have a 24/7 we are not racist campain running.

Get as many students as posibel and force change.

>tfw the world is now polarized and hate is everywhere while the jewish few still don't give a shit in their high castles

really makes you think

because when whites are united they achieve monumental things. this scares non whites

Where is the provs?

If he such a psyco there for sure campus newsletters writing about it. Reports.

Yet you got nothing.

just as planned goyim

really makes you think

>Why is America so fucking biased?
You're one to talk, frog. It would probably be illegal in your country

the poster and the article are two different groups entirely

th-there's actual black people on Sup Forums?

>Get as many students as posibel and force change.

Force change to what though? The problem with WSUs is that they are completely reactionary in nature and have no goals.

BSUs and other minority groups claim to make campuses diverse or some bullshit with accepting more colored students.

The WSU's motto was basically "we wanna be white in peace" as if anybody was stoping them. Towson is like 68% white girls, he was just being a whiny faggot.

yea there are, you can look them up if you care that much. I showed you my ID so you know I go there. if you're that keen on jumping to the defense of some random racist kid, you can take that extra step.

Please. America is the one pushing the sjw bullshit. Our leftists are only copying yours.

I'll allow this, but there's little question whose general population and government is more cucked. We can call anybody a nigger if we want and only be threatened by a very unlikely civil suit.

If that was true, how come you don't have guns rights lobbyists?

Does it matter, he's already marked for death by schlomo
heavy.com/news/2016/03/matthew-heimbach-traditionalist-youth-network-donald-trump-rally-kentucky-video-black-lives-matter-shiya-nwanguma-wife-brooke/

I thought 'based as fuck' at first to this, but then I saw the actual cuck in chief of it.

really makes you illuminated

Nobody should feel bad about slavery. The only thing to be sorry about is ending it.

zing

Beautiful. Let the race wars begin

>white people do bad things
hey that wasnt me, not my responsibility
>white people do great things
western civilization is ours, gtfo blackies

>white

Is this what 55% of america looks like?

>implying making niggers do some useful work instead instead of living out the life comparable to a beaver in Africa was a bad thing.
Why?

Fuck off Gucci mane you ugly faggot

That old adage I guess, "it's lonely on top."

White people have whipped everyones ass all across the globe for so fucking long that everyone else knows they are inherently inferior and these types of social "backlash" are rooted in their inferiority complexes, most notably coming from niggers because they have been the lowest group of people all around the world for all history.

the men on that poster are /fa/ as fuck.

It was probably not made for the poster, just some art.

Tons of white, its just the christcucks that tends to look like bastardized, fragile shits like this. OH WHAT DO WE CARE EVERYONE CAN JOIN THE ABRAHAMIC RELIGIONS, NO BOUNDARIES AS LONG AS YOU ARE SUBMISSIVE TO GOD!

It doesn't matter if he caused butthurt or the fact that he was an asshole, everybody deserve to hqve rights. If we think that way for everything then 99.99% of humans don't deserve their rights mister descendant of slaves with high melanin, or nigger.

It might have helped this particular organization to not use hitler youth-looking fellows in trench coats to advertise its existence. Do what everybody else does: print posters with slightly unattractive people doing activities together while smiling. These groups get rejected because their intentions are obvious. You idiots just can't help but roleplay as nazis. Forget about the nazis. There are plenty of winners to emulate.