We good?

I brought back Wally. Granted his kids are erased and Linda doesn't remember who he is, but shit happens am I right? And hey, Cass Cain fans, who has two thumbs and finally let Snyder and his bitch put Cass and Steph back into the comics. Oh and we even let Rucka back into the building. Now we just need to keep Brian from shanking him in the halls. So, we good?

no

No until you remove Palmiotti & Conner from writing Harley ever again

Never! Jimmy and Amanda let me go to their sex orgies. Oh and the book sells. Allot. But maybe I can help you out. What say I remove Abnett from Titans and give it to Scott Lobdell?

Don't even joke

Yeah ok. I'll be fine with that

You WANT Scott Lobdell on Titans

Yeah.
If I have to suffer everyone should suffer too

Mister Didio, why do you hate the Green Lantern line?

Yeah but you approved Before Watchmen so you trash

No way son. I love Hal Jordan. I love those books so much I'm making a mess of them so Johns has to come back and write for them again. It almost worked with Rebirth. Don't worry kids. I'll get Geoff back in a ring soon!

Alan, can we please stop this. I offered you the rights back if you would just create more properties for me to have my way with.

If this works I won't even be mad.

You evil bastard

Mister Dan Dio, why do you do with what you do
Why are you so bald?

when the fuck are you bringing connor hawke back?

Hey, everyone is having a good time, everyone but me and I can't allowed that

>What say I remove Abnett from Titans and give it to Scott Lobdell?

>Giving two fucks about Connor Hawke

>I brought back Wally.

You gave him into the hands of Booth, you monster.

Dogfucker is actually good somehow though. It's only the space book that is doomed.

I had to bathe in the blood of DC's enemies. My hair didn't like it. As for why? I feed on the tears of joy the fans make.

I've been cool with you for awhile Didio, thanks for keeping All-Star Western alive and handing Phantom Stranger over to DeMatteis.

Good news, we did! He was on Earth 2. Boy do I love giving fans what they want.

He knows where the hookers are buried. We have to give him something.

Him, Lobdell and Berganza, right? How many dead hookers are there?

Oh, about 52. And no, Bergie has something else.

Who keep bringin all those hookers?. Why do you kill 'em?

Dan you're a madman!

You let Dick live, I will never forgive you

That's what you get for being a pathetic Harleyfag

Your fav is also shit too

>52
Of course. Silly me.

Yeah, you okay in my book, Dan. Just keep the ship on the right course and I will have no quarrel with you.

No you killed Superbro and fucked up continuity.