Guess Who's Back Sup Forums?

youtube.com/watch?v=XcfoYUCoOJE

YOUR SON PLAYED WITH A DOLL ONCE??

GET HIS COCK AND BALLS SURGICALLY REMOVED

>those dislikes
>those comments
>those tweets
not even normies are eating this garbage up

Did anyone even finish the first season of this shitfest?

Soros gets BTFO

Are STEMfags finally being btfo?

le soros is behind everything!

nah I'm not one of those fags but he does have shares in Netflix so I'm pretty sure Bill Nye slaves the world is his brainchild

Yes. Finally! Don't bother with an education, everyone knows it's for SJW pussies and numales. Drop out of highscool, remain "uneducated" (or as I like to call it unilluminatied!) about matters of sociology, economics, statistics, political sciences, psychology, and instead embrace memes. Memes are where the truth lies.

kek. Poor Sup Forums babies

none dare call it an conspiracy

Uhhuuh Bill nye is kinda of cool Uhhh he is like Uhh rick

BECAUSE MY

I did

CAUSE MY SEX JUNK
IS SO OH OH OH
please somebody have that webm of bill nye dropping the beat

>Y tho

jesus christ, dude. chill the fuck out.

I think I made it to 3 min before the live audience had me wanting to drink bleach.

It'll be okay, I promise. Just go back to Sup Forums and tell them that the show hurt your feelings.

>Hey remember that show everyone wanted to die off forever
>well we are bringing it back because our elite overlords paid us enough money to shove more garbage down your throat.

>they're doubling down

will he talk about how its illegal to say "trannies are mentally ill" in canada now?

Hopefully he can touch on how stupid it is inanimate objects have rights in Canada, the same as people.

But trannies are mentally ill.

It's illegal to tell the truth in Canada?

It actually is now

As of a couple hours ago yes

>barely anyone watched this shit
>even reddit hated it
How? It must have been dirt cheap to make.

Coming from Sup Forums that thinks everything is a conspiracy to bring down the white man, this is bretty funny

OH OH OH

pls no more billy nye

t. never been to Sup Forums

I'd take his place if they were paying me enough.

Boldly going where no cuckold has gone before

Honestly if they paid me millions I would say whatever dumb fucking SJW garbage they wanted me to say

nice but

shut up you shit head
aut-right is even more cancerous then libtards

fuck the libtards, fuck alt right. i am an idenpendent, strong like neo from the matrix. fuck the right and the left dumb weak minded sheep. take the red pille and follow me down the true path, the centrist path. i will show you how deep the rabbit hole goes...

Leaf here. The fuck you talking about?

Bill C16 passed

sauce?

Wow. That's a dangerous misstep.
When the suicide rates don't go down over the next two years because government chose to virtue signal instead of treat mental health appropriately I hope the people who voted this in understand the weight of their error.

>twitter

please post the full thing

>talk about politics
>disagree with the message
> le'Sup Forums leave
i swear the way lefties call people who disagree with them nazis, is the same way these shitheads call Sup Forums on anyone they disagree with. and that argument doesnt even work since Sup Forums still exists and hasnt been blown up by hiro. it wasnt like this 3 months ago, even after the great big wave of newcomers when the election hit.

I wonder how long Bill's contract is

Wa wa we wah?

>Honestly if they paid me millions I would say whatever dumb fucking SJW garbage they wanted me to say

You're garbage.

They won't

We know already...it's garbage. Quit beating it man.

>Look at all these people disagreeing with me
>I guess they have to be "saved" now

based bill. way to trigger these racist, sexist Sup Forums shitheads with science!

what did bill actually say that inspired these memes I'm curious to but no way I'm sitting through his shit show to find out

That sex (Male/Female), gender and sexuality were on a spectrum.

>all those pepes in the tweets
did we give them an excuse, Sup Forums?
I hope it backfires like Cisbusters

Explain to me the science behind the "gender spectrum"...because even Bill himself said in his first TV show that there are only two genders...so either he's full of shit and pushing a liberal agenda or he's full of shit and just wants the support of the LGBTQ*** (the asterisks are for whatever the hell else they decide to pile on there in the future)

Man I just want to be gay in peace, why are rich white people so eager to make the populace hate my kind?

So what's the YouTube vid?
Can't watch it atm

SEX JUNK IS SO OH OH OH

but they are
in every way they are on a spectrum of oddities and weirdos that have popped up all through history
sexuality is easy to explain on a spectrum
gender is a more social understanding of sex
and yes even biological sex is not always XX or XY, usually just called deformities

If you had taken the time to watch him you might at least know more about the types of people that really do exist in this world

top kek
>oddities that are far outside of the usual 1 standard deviation exist
>therefore there is no gaussian curve and we could never conceivably come up with a system to find similar traits within a population and ascribe them to the group
oh also
>gays in charge of being more than 5 percent of us population

Y?
Y?!?!
What did you say, you little shitlord?!

>haha you don't like this absolutely fucking insane leftist drivel? You must be a Sup Forumstard!
Gee I wonder why Sup Forums gets so much fucking traffic with posts like these

>I will genocide whites and there's nothing you can do to stop me

The lack of self-awareness in this video is fucking astonishing.

There's ample research supporting the claim that there is more than one gender, that gender is a social construct, etc. He used "gender" instead of "sex" in his original show because you couldn't used to word "sex" on a kid's show in the 90s.

[citation needed]

I haven't seen season 1 because I don't care about popsci bullshit, but I'm glad to see it's coming back. The conservative salt is delicious.

Irs not a big secret that multiple groups are looking to spam their political views on Sup Forums or anything

>spoonfeed me
Look it up, faggot.

burden of proof is on the person making the claim. cheers tho

>burden of proof is on the person making the claim
Prove it.

CIS MALES?

[X] BTFO
[X] JIMMIES = RUSTLED
[X] MAD AF
[X] ON NOTICE*
[X] GONNA NEED A BIGGER ROPE
[X] DESPITE BEING DOGS, WILL *NOT* HAVE THEIR DAY
[X] LOL I MADE A 2-LINE FUNNY
[X] OK THIS FORMAT IS STALE AND HETERO (seeing as "gay" used to be a general pejorative i'm turning "hetero" into a newschool / 2cool4school pejorative. SPREAD MY MEME KIDS!

SINCERELY,

GRANDPA!

P.S. LONG LIVE "REDDIT SPACING" (as ppl have accused me of brandishing them and i believe these last few lines contain it? TLDR = unrepentant shitposter / LONG LIVE BILL SCIENCE THE NYE GUY!!!!

Uhmmm, no sweetie.

Oh shi-

CRITIC

WOOPSIE DAISY...

* = remember when stephen colbert used to be good? you know, when you didn't have to measure anything in scoops cuz he made television for smarter people [on both sides of the aisle cuz you could just unironically agree with DR. STEPHEN T COLBERT DFA HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION OF THE UNIVERSE [the character]

>too many feels for ~4-5yrs [05-09ish] of appointment television

You're the most retarded person itt. Congrats.