Well Sup Forums I have a good hour or maybe two. Feel free to ask a Bangladeshi anything

Well Sup Forums I have a good hour or maybe two. Feel free to ask a Bangladeshi anything.

Other urls found in this thread:

mega.nz/#F!5M5xAbxJ!NfLBaIUgu4IwR6Jc6-7Lcw
youtube.com/watch?v=ZqdoXMFyS28
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Do you love Japan?
really wish we had spoilers now

Do you want to find love in Japan?
Do you want to find love in Colombia?

what do you do for a living?

Yes

I'm down with finding love anywhere. As long as the love is there.

Have you read 三ツ星カラーズ? If not, give it a read.
mega.nz/#F!5M5xAbxJ!NfLBaIUgu4IwR6Jc6-7Lcw

I worked for an NGO focused in international development. Though, I live with my family and don't have a place that's truly of my own.

why do your people sell roses, umbrellas and stupid gadget and where do they buy these shit?

Do you hate your neighbors?

Why are you in Sup Forums?

Do you think Bangladesh should have stayed part of Pakistan?

RARE
A
R
E

I'll put it on my to do list.

I wonder that myself.

I don't care or think about them.

To be honest, I don't really know anymore.

No, we're both better off separated.

>No, we're both better off separated.
Have you ever thought, are we better off alone than lying to ourselves? Who cares what they've said? Who cares what they know? Are we better off alone?

Sorry, just happened to be listening to this Grinspoon song when the thread updated.
youtube.com/watch?v=ZqdoXMFyS28
Does Bangladesh have any underground or indie music scenes?

>I worked for an NGO focused in international development
So you're a globalist stooge. Kill yourself you devil worshipping sandnigger.

What's that?

No.

Yes, nice song by the way.
It's prominent around in Dhaka. A lot of it seems to be formed in response to what is seen as the commercialization of Bengali music.

hows the waste disposal and sewage situation where you live?

what are the women like?

Where I live? It's decent compared to the rest of the country and city. In general? It's unimpressive.

They can be cute, but many grow to be ugly given poor lifestyle choices. Personality wise, Bengali girls can be charming, but crazy

Are you concerned by rising sea levels and the prospect of Bangladesh being lost to the ocean this century? What are your thoughts on the Rohingya crisis? Do you think USA will pivot towards warmer relations with India in the foreseeable future?

In your own words, what is the most defining characteristic of contemporary Bangladesh?

What do the people value? What brings them meaning?

Do you love Japan

>poor lifestyle choices

does your house have toilet?

>good lifestyle choices

You'd be ugly too if you had to spend all day working in the rice fields or whatever the it is they cultivate in Bangladesh

>Are you concerned by rising sea levels and the prospect of Bangladesh being lost to the ocean this century?
Yes, it's worrisome, where will they go is beyond me.

>What are your thoughts on the Rohingya crisis?
I sympathize for them, but I'm clueless on a long term situation. There's no way this country can afford to sustain them all and the future generations of them.

>Do you think USA will pivot towards warmer relations with India in the foreseeable future?
It seems like it. Trump and Modi don't seem to have any strong contrasting interests as far as I can see.

>pepe was literally killed by his own meme

You're probably right, I'm sorry farmer lady. :(

Are you Muslim?

Essay loaded question, but I'll try and keep it short.
Based on my own views I think it's a similar culture and identification with the Bengali identity. Of course for people on the other side of the political spectrum, the Islam should play a strong role as well.

People value the language but also religion. The desire to see a better Bangladesh is prominent.

see

Yes.

It's complicated. Let's just say I'm bipolar towards Islam.

>It's complicated. Let's just say I'm bipolar towards Islam.
You still have one hour left, elaborate, pls.

I hate religious fundamentalists and the growing amount of radicals in the country. I have even deeper hatred for the current "secular'' government that is trying to appease the religious conservatives for their votes. I suppose I'm more against Muslims that want to mingle their religion with the political system of the country.

This in turn leads me to hate Islam in general, but then I remember there are Muslims that are against the fundamentalists and support a secular state. Then my hatred starts to fade a bit.

thanks for answering so nicely!

good luck and happy life and all that

No problem. Thank you for the good question.