13 degit

why are South Peninsulans so sensitive?
I just figured out the phenomenon where posts that have 13 degits pic filenames starting with 15 or sometimes 14 and associated with jap or sk, were actually anti-jap or pro-sk.
this thread about something related above is also deleted lol

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Apples_and_oranges
cjlevinson.com/2007/11/04/5-sayings-that-dont-make-sense/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Amazing pattern recognition. Now use your brain to find out what those sequences of digits could possibly mean.

Mods, seriously can't you just rangeban this guy's ISP?
This guy's delusional shitposts are becoming more and more cancerous recently.

13 = curse number
South Peninsulan have grudge.
but thats not a thing.

what do you think of that meaning?

I know almost every time you come out, there is a high possibility that the thread could been deleted.

what are you afraid of?

tell me what was inconvenient to you in the deleted thread?
maybe I could reflect your opinion in this thread.

any idea?

Perchance... could it signify something far more innocuous?

hey your watching this thread yet, right?
why is it so inconvenient to you to detect what is the spammer trolling 24/7 for over half an year in jap thread?
because it is possible that he could be south peninsulan?

>innocuous
24/7 for over half an year spam is innocuous?
whats your point?

Click this picture. Save it without naming it. And look at the new filename.

Are you a Korean now?

yeah, your right.
but did you see the deleted thread?
if you did, you should get the spoopy creepy feeling.

if you want, shall I resume it again?
you might not be able to sleep this night.

No you utter fucktard, stop spamming this board with your absolute nonsense. Only a netouyo like you would get a "spoopy" feeling from your own cognitive dissonance.

So you just don't like to see it?
Its not that meaningless, because the attempt could figure out some sort of shadow of the spammer.

You and the jap flag criticizing me are not relevant to this attempt, I think though.
why do you so try to refuse?
if you don't have anything, it seems to be totally ok.

It's because you're an annoying runt who keeps persisting in creating awful threads full of your own replies even though they're constantly deleted.

You notice that by making these threads you are also becoming a spammer, yes?

>even though they're constantly deleted
you don't know though, thats actually not me lol
its a month or so that i restarted this 4 chan like a half an year after i got out of here.
and still the spammer have been fucking around here, maybe its like some kind of you runt.

you know I didn't make that much thread yet.
You should know blind runt.

I'm not referring merely to making threads but also constantly spamming them to keep them at the top of the catalog.

Quit it.

So what if you're not affiliated with the majority of those? You're still complicit in shitting up the board. Utter berk.

why do you think its not good that spotting the spammer who you seem to try to protect?

Before you attempt to compare the other netouyos' doings with your own, you should know that two wrongs don't make a right.

I'm not protecting him. I acknowledge fully that multiple Japanese flags on this board are full of shit.

What I also acknowledge is that your pursuit of him merely creates more spam for barely any benefit. After all, what else other than disappointment should I expect from someone who can't fucking figure out what a Sup Forums filename is?

>complicit in shitting up the board
keked
So you want the spammer to get away with it, right?

can you answer why you seems to try to hold him back?

I don't. You are shitting up the board, he is also shitting up the board.

One person shitting up the board is better than two people shitting up the board.

Simple arithmetic.

I don't want the spammer to get away with it. I report every single one of his posts. Him making awful posts doesn't mean that you have the right to make equally abhorrent posts.

Core

Furthermore, can you prove that it's just one spammer? From memory alone I can identify at least two, all of whose posts are promptly reported.

do you know the word "circumstancial evidence?
that is needed to somehow try to know what he is.
and you refuse even it. right?

The "evidence" you provided hardly proves that the spammer you so loathe is a single person beyond any reasonable doubt.

Listen, you are new, and I have been here for a considerable amount of time. I can say with certainty that there is not just one spammer.

What I can also say with certainty is that the mods and jannies on this board are downright awful and don't do their work. What's the use of tracking the spammers down if they're not going to face the music?

>Simple arithmetic
If you get pissed by my post, you can ignore me, right. thats it.
Im not offending someone as you are doing. ok?

If you're on Sup Forums and can't stand criticism, even complaining that it hurts your feelings, leave.

This website is not for you. It's not for people who are thin-skinned.

Sure I can ignore it. But the catalog is zero-sum. A bad post can only be created at the expense of another post.

>one spammer
what spammer you refer to specifically?
jap thread's one?

Not just making shit threads, this guy always spams random anti korean gibberish in other threads.
In this "People you liked but hate after coming to this board" thread japan got mentioned the most because of usual japanese poster's cringy posting, and this guy got so triggered he started calling them all korean and eventually flooded the thread with off topic anti korean spams until it got ruind, in many more threads he usually act like this too. This fucker is really a cancer of Sup Forums.

You misunderstand. I am saying that there is more than one spammer.

Then fucking report his every post instead of trying to achieve whatever your endgame is? How new are you to the Internet?

>If you're on Sup Forums and can't stand criticism, even complaining that it hurts your feelings, leave.
the joke is on you kids
thats totally your doing here, see you post.
its fucking hilarious lol

>there is more than one spammer
yeah there are in this board.
but you refered something about what I said.
so you just saying about on this board or on jap thread?

Whatever do you mean? That I get irritated by your nonsense and call you out? What's wrong with that?

Comparing annoyance to offense is making a false equivalence. If you want to equate annoyance to offense and make the statement that not being able to stand annoyance is grounds to leave Sup Forums, you are supporting a measure that would turn the site into more of a cesspool than it already is.

sorry miss link

On this board, you berk. If this issue only pertained to your own general, then don't bring the issue out of your general. Generals are containment threads, and making a new thread to complain about an issue specific to a general defeats the purpose of containment threads. Not everyone on the board cares about your general.

Don't try to make you right.
You are actually irritated and just offending.
you should admit it.
Im still chill out unlike you lol

Think whatever you want, sweetie. But as long as your mind equates annoyance and offence you're comparing apples and oranges.

Oh, and of course I'm irritated. I explicitly stated that I'm annoyed.

And of course I'm offending. I'm on Sup Forums for fuck's sake.

I fully admit it. What I am not is offended. I am typing these replies with full intent of being offensive because I'm an edgy Internet autist engaged in an Internet argument with an utter berk.

>you berk
the title still fit you.
you know I said I am looking for the spammer trolling jap thread.
see my posts blind berk

And I told you that if an issue pertained to a general alone you should try to solve it in the general, not bring it out of its containment thread. You understand?

Not everyone's interested in intra-general feuds.

In short, why can't you solve the issue in the general without making a new thread?

why haven't you killed yourself yet so logan can find your body?

the comparison is still somehow meaningless.
those are still fruits. and you are just eating the sweat without knowing it.

It's an idiomatic phrase that means you're making a false equivalence. Idiomatic phrases aren't really meant to be thought that much into.

>why can't you solve the issue in the general
Do you want to know why I make the thread?

I definitely do. Because it seems like there isn't a justification for this thread.

then the selection you did seems totally to not be appropriate.

こいつみたいな救いようの無い馬鹿のせいで何で他の日本人まで恥かかなきゃいけないんだよ…
マジで早く死んでくれないかな

The selection of what? My diction of apples and oranges?

That's how the idiom works, don't you have idioms in your language?

>justification
You know jap thread have been suffering 24/7 for over half an year .
what do you think if your singaporethread, if there is, is that messed up?

I want to fix it and if didn't, somehow make residents in Jap thread know what kind of things is going.
that could/might give them some kind of peace of mind.

Good that you're fixing it!

But just fix it in your own general, mmkay? You don't need a new thread.

As I said, generals are containment threads. The moment you create a new thread to complain about intra-general issues you're spilling out of your containment thread.

I don't care you think of the idiom to be proper.
but still you know orange and apple are kind of similar and same category in a fruit-ish extent.

That's not how an idiom works, much of the time it doesn't really make sense.

But that's the convention the English language has, so we use apples and oranges even though they're quite similar.

>generals are containment threads. The moment you create a new thread to complain about intra-general issues you're spilling out of your containment thread.

still that sound totally your excuse or something that you are trying to do ITT.
I get it to some extent, though.

I have my own general. It sometimes has problems.

What do I do with these problems? I solve them WITHIN the general. I do not bring them out into new threads.

If you'd solve it WITHIN your general - you have my full support. I hate spammers as much as you do. Make a new thread - not so much.

>we use apples and oranges even though they're quite similar.
then if you have more skill or knowledge of english, you can use another one.
or just seems you get pissed n are offending. ingless profesor

I'll post this again. It's not conventional to use anything else.

Read the article. We use apples and oranges, it doesn't really make sense, that's how idioms are. Like "the best thing since sliced bread". That doesn't really make sense either.

It's like saying, "what's up?"

What's up where? No one knows, but we still use the phrase.

>you have my full support
sounds comfy but thats it.
I don't think you can get some kind of achievement with it.
can you?

It's just stuff people say to convey a conventionally accepted meaning, it doesn't need to make grammatical or semantic sense, really.

I'll enjoy one less spammer.

>what's up
whatever though.
thats not appropriate to compare greeting to idioms, I think.
that depends on your sense of picking up cherry.
totally whatever, though.

Read this link

In English there's all kinds of phrases that don't make sense but have conventionally accepted meanings.

>one less spammer.
kek
that totally referring to ((me)) , right?
and you can't do whatever else.

I'm referring to whoever you're talking about. But if it means threads like this thread are not going to be created any longer, I'll be happier with TWO less spammers.

Just fuck already you huge sissies

>there's all kinds of phrases
anyway are you brit?
if not, thats totally meaningless that you insist they don't have actual meaning.
wording should have some kind of links or something in the series of producing it.
and again to me whatever.

Cisplatina es tierra de Brasil

I am a native English speaker who considers his English to be excellent, and I'm likely going to Britain for university.
It's an idiom, it HAS a meaning but upon semantic inspection by right it shouldn't.

then you have confidence with one less spammer in jap thread?
and you can do it?

What do you mean? I'm saying you should solve it on your own accord and by your own means. I'm not going to partake in the name-calling circlejerk that's likely to ensue.

>I'm not going to partake
well , I think you said it, though.
am i wrong?

>you have my full support

"Support" doesn't have a stringent definition, you know. Especially when use within such a phrase. I'm just saying I'd be satisfied if you solved the issue in the Japanese Thread instead of creating silly, redundant new threads like this one.

>redundant
OK i got it you don't have the excuse.
and the cause this redundant was also contributed by you, right?
Im about to take some bait now.
so bye for now. its not kind of some sort of meaningless time. thanks.

What excuse?

Of course, I'm guilty in posting in this thread too. But at least I got you to stop making these threads... I hope.