Why do europeons do this?

why do europeons do this?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=2J5n8kzpbCs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They're mad as fuck that America is right about communism and Islam.

YOU'RE NOT WHITE

this

>american "meems"

lol

most Euros are unemployed and bitter third worlders so they need an outlet for their life's frustrations.

I'm white

this thread:

>i am italian and polish
probably says "i am half italian" even though he's really just 1/64

t.european

Real answer if you know the language you can say you are part of the culture. Language = culture. German Turk who speaks German is more German than your average German-American who doesn't understand German because of this.

thanks for proving my point

because Americans do this

youtube.com/watch?v=2J5n8kzpbCs

Why cant you guys just accept that you are fucking mutts? I know it hurts but you can still live with it just get a white wife from a culture your family is from and don't interbreed with spics and italians or greeks if you already have german ancestors

That clip always makes me feel kind of bad for him

Why are Americans so obsessed with the fact that their great grandfather was 1/128 irish?

>replying to a landlocked third world shithole

better than that

its way more fun to bully dumb people

Because mutts like to revel in their muttness.

Why did you post a true Pole?

Because America as a nation has no ethnic heritage of it's own so they need to compensate

At least Canada has it's British/French founding heritage that people can look back to, but America deliberately started out as a blank slate because they were soulless liberals at their founding

you dont get to speak slavshit

lol what the fuck?

>why do europeons do this?
I do it too.

America also has English founding heritage.

>tfw you are so deprived of culture and identity that you try to find identity in whatever country the grandparents of your grandparents came from
identitarians are truly autistic and identity politics are cancer, the most cringe part of USA politics

It does but it's not celebrated or really recognized on a national level. Being American just means being American, as meaningless as that is, no really cares about the English roots that are in so many aspects of American culture/institutions.

My point is they just don't care about their heritage whatsoever even from the start.

>le identity politics
fuck off communist nigger

you are a sheep

you're literally an anomaly relative to europe

I don't get why Americans do that. Are they ashamed of their country or why do they identify as Europeans?

>hey bro what kind of background do you have?

already cringe-worthy.

>be Hungar*an
>be 80% slavic
>"you dont get to speak slavshit"

>ITT butthurt YUROPOORS

Do Aussies do the ancestry thing or is it just assumed most white people are British/Irish ancestry?

>born in the US
>"I'm Italian"

your ancestors left Italy for a reason

Holy shit, euroPOORS BTFO.

lol who is this supposed to be quoting?

In general, the only ones who go on about "muh heritage" are those who descend from Italians/Greeks/Yugoslavs.

DELETE THIS

I'm white!

and of course the daily shitstain rom*nian
>implying its over above 50%
>implying romanians aren't 40% at minimum slavic

so pasty and fat

looking a wee tired lad

moornigger get out

Tired of defending myself against claims that I am not white

I'M WHIIIIIIIIIIITE!

post nipples, if pink you're good to go

La creatura de la porcentaje...

you are the easiest to manipulate
>shitty politician in place
>try to find common enemy
>identitards think hes great because of how they are the same identity and they have fabricated an external enemy
literally the most gullible ignorant voters

>there is no external enemy never was
>the only true political spectrum is the one which advocates for an international state
i say again get the fuck out tankienigger

I'm..... WHIIIIIIITE!

>putting words in my mouth that i didnt say
so pathethic and defensive

you are so stupid you can't even make a conclusion to your retarded statements

>dark wiry nipple hair
alri daffyth

>dark nipple hair
DROPPED
sorry you may be white in spain

why do people even care about ancestry? Its all just a lottery, not like we've achieved anything ourselves just for having certain type of blood
I know a lot of you don't actually care and just memeing but also some of you are serious

Why people brag about being rich?

ideally because they worked for it

Are spanish and Italian?
Epecially south peoples.

kek

Those who worked for it don't brag.

There's no point, he'll just make more strawmen to attack and strut around like a retarded pigeon.

Because the people running it were making life shit while the US offered opportunity for something better. Same reason most Euros came to the states.

Doesn't mean they didn't take pride in being from where they were from, and it also doesn't mean that they didn't wish to impart that on their children.

Post your best mutts

To feel superior to you for a second and feel relevant undermining powerful entities like americans

There is some validity to it but it's mostly your european brother craving your attention and approval, they don't do the same to muh heritage argentines because they feel they are inferior to them but not the same for americans.

Because there is a demographic of autists with nothing going for them who are drawn towards things that offer a cheap sense of superiority.

You can say the same thing about nationalistic spics living in your states.

go too bed el goblino

M8 are you in to horses or what

Only american can make such disgusting thread.

Yes, and I believe they have the right to seek their own better lives. The reason for so many illegal immigrants is because it's an utter pain in the ass to immigrate legally now days. We typically only accept qualified people with degrees. It's not a situation with an easy answer to it, but you are right to point out the similarities.

some of them do

Argentinians are whiter than americans.

>amerimongrels we-wuzing about being 1/75th Bavarian

criiiiiiiiiiiinge

WE WUZ WHITE N SHEEEIT

I'm into latex

she too fat to be wearing a trash bag

Fuck off Amerirunt also stay out of /brit/

lol keep you dumpster fires in your containment thread, fucko

America is 300 million + people, what fucking opinion do they ALL have on Islam and Communism

Just say wogs dude

>literally 2018
>still being racist
loser

You have to understand that Americans have a very different understanding of race, culture, and nationalism to Europeans

When an American says: ''I'm German'' what he usually means is: ''Some or all of my ancestors originated in Germany. I have German genes''

When a European says: ''I'm German'' what he usually means is: ''I was born and brought up in Germany, I'm a citizen of Germany, I speak German and I'm familiar with German politics, culture, and history''

As you can see the word ''German'' is actually being used in two very different meanings, which often don't overlap at all

Be proud Americans for fucks sake and dont pretend to be something you arent.
Your ancestors came here and there and everywhere but it does mean fuck all now.

I imagine the whole "muh heritage" thing gives them a sense of uniqueness. But it's stupid to concern yourself over a heritage that's been forgotten for decades or centuries. If you do not speak the language, then you're really not apart of the culture anyway. My grandmother (still alive) grew up in Germany during WWII and immigrated to America in the 1960s. But because I was never really around her much, I never learned German and therefore will always remain an outsider in Germany, should I ever wish to move there (which is unlikely).

Why would acknowledging where you come from mean you are pretending to be something you aren't? Most people don't give a shit about their background and consider themselves plain old Americans. Europeans are so fucking stupid.

>switzerland
>third world shithole

Do fuck off you autistic retard, that state is 200x times better than yours

She’s hot

>Wog
>Not a term of endearment
M8 it's not the 1970s anymore

t.WE WUZ

We live in a day and age in which a south american can refer to a European as "shitskin" and the odd of it being true are in his favor. I love this timeline

euroshits BTFO

>you're not white
don't recall seeing an "european" here saying this unironically compared to burgers
i mean this is pretty much how the amerimutt meme started

>I'M WHIIITTTTEEE BITCH
>MUH EUROPEAN ANCESTRY