Stussy was blocking the camera

*puts a probe in your neck*

>this captcha
how appropiate, kek

i stopped watching this season back at episode 4 or 5 it's boring

Wait fargo has ayylmaos

pleb status: filtered

Is the cop chick young Nucky Thompson?

God damn right it does. The writer decided he needed a way to expose all the plebs of the world. If they don't like it or describe it as "Deus Ex Machina", then they're confirmed plebs.

>implying it wasn't Deus Ex Machina as fuck
I saw you in the other thread getting BTFO by your own arguments.

no, you saw the other guy getting btfod by that guys arguments

if you think the aliens are a dem youre a fucking moron who doesnt know what that phrase means

Yeah definitely a slow burn compared to the others

this meme is getting out of hand

>no, you saw the other guy getting btfod by that guys arguments
lmao
I'll just quote from the archived thread

>Deus ex Machina are used to resolve a situation portrayed as unsolvable or hopeless. If the problem could be solved with a bit of common sense or other type of simple intervention, the solution is not a Deus ex Machina no matter how unexpected it may seem.

>If the problem could be solved with a bit of common sense or other type of simple intervention, the solution is not a Deus ex Machina no matter how unexpected it may seem.
>If the problem could be solved with a bit of common sense or other type of simple intervention, the solution is not a Deus ex Machina no matter how unexpected it may seem.
>the solution is not a Deus ex Machina no matter how unexpected it may seem.
>no matter how unexpected it may seem.
moron. please never post here again

>ayy lmaos are common sense or other type of simple intervention
the absolute state of season 2 apologists everyone
have you even read a Greek tragedy where the resource is employed?
>protip: the Greek believed in gods, just like Fargo expects us to suspend disbelief in ayy lmaos

>implying i said ayy lmaos are common sense or other type of simple intervention
holy shit, and i thought you were retarded before.
>the impoverished hamlet of season 2 fargo filtered plebs

The problem couldn't be solved with any simple intervention, Lou was between a rock and a hard place.

>being so much of a plebeian brainlet you mistake pleb appeasement for a pleb filter

Ok so who has the live thread links pls

hanzee, peggy, ed, or hank could have distracted or shot bear. or lou's first bullet could have killed bear. or a passing car could have distracted bear. or a random person staying in the motel could have shot bear. or distracted him. or lou could have shot bear again. or lou could have dodged bears tackle or any other number of things i can say.

point is, the problem COULD have been solved with "a bit of common sense or other type of simple intervention," even though it wasn't. It was intentionally solved by hawley by aliens because of the thematic relevance, NOT because the situation was unsolvable or hopeless.

got you senpai
>

>implying the internet wasn't aflame with plebs saying "WTF ALIENS IN FARGO THIS IS BULLSHIT DEUS EX MACHINA"

>hanzee, peggy, ed
busy with each other
>hank
he was shot and unable to move
> a random person staying in the motel could have shot bear
deus ex machina
>or distracted him
>implying he could be distracted by a random bypasser when he was blinded by rage

>or lou could have dodged bears tackle
deus ex machina, agility was never his skill

just because hanzee didnt shoot bear doesnt mean he could have. just because ed and peggy didnt shoot bear doesnt mean they couldnt have. hank could move, in fact he tells lou to just go because he's fine. if he had known or seen what was happening he could have easily shot bear. lou dodging is not a deus ex machina, it's a simple solution, not unexpected or sudden at all

>just because hanzee didnt shoot bear doesnt mean he could have. just because ed and peggy didnt shoot bear doesnt mean they couldnt have.
it was against their interests
>in fact he tells lou to just go because he's fine
in this context "I'm fine" just means he doesn't need immediate medical attention to survive.
>lou dodging is not a deus ex machina, it's a simple solution, not unexpected or sudden at all
yeah because bear has failed before
fuck off

according to the definition YOU linked
>Deus ex Machina are sudden or unexpected. This means that even if they are featured, referenced or set-up earlier in the story, they do not change the course of nor appear as a natural or a viable solution to the plotline they eventually "solve".
all the solutions i presented, if they HAD happened, would have been natural or viable solutions to lou's problem. But you'll just continue to use semantics to try to portray them all as their own deus ex machina. but the bottom line you cannot refute is that hawley did not write lou into that situation with no way out, shit his pants, and then throw in the aliens. it was purposefully done to emphasize a theme

>it was purposefully done to emphasize a theme
>it's so bad it's good!
>ironic shitposting isn't shitposting!

okay, thanks for ceding the argument. i was getting tired, was probably going to bow out anyway, but you did it for me. thanks and goodnight

> (You)
>got you senpai
>>

>ufocucks ragequit

what did he mean by this?

i've been skimming a lot of scenes. I loved the episode with just Carrie Coon in LA but everything else is so played out

That's pretty funny, but I really do appreciate Hawley casting less than movie star-attractive women for key roles in season 1 and 3 and give those actresses a solid role they probably won't get again

>less than movie star-attractive women
fuck off, Gloria a cute. CUTE!

last ep was so bad i stopped watching, don't even want to torrent it for free

magic jew-angel in interdimentional bowling alley with reincarnated boyfriend kitten

this is the worst hipster trash imaginable by someone clumsily aping real artists in kind of a grotesque pantomime

Yeah watching that after recently seeing how The Leftovers and Twin Peaks grapple with existential and metaphysical themes was really pathetic.

Your opinions are played out bud

It's not supposed to make any sense apart from being yet another poorly implemented shoutout to Coen movie scenes.

Watching Lynch knock it out of the park every week has really opened my eyes to how mediocre Fargo always was. I never though it was great, but I still gave it entirely too much credit for what it was. It's just a bad imitation of people like Lynch or the Coen's.

The fact that I laughed at this has made me re-evaluate my life choices

why did officer mashed potatoes forget about the poison syringe
if he believes that burgle was mistaken about there ever being another cop in then how would he explain her literally firing off her gun in the cell room
there is so much that points to something bigger going on that even someone who was purposely trying to avoid it would not be able to in the face of all that, yet he does it anyways solely because hurrrr muh mashd bodadoes
bad writing on that, how many times are tjey gonna rehash the same cliche to prop up their story