AUZZIE DOWN I WONT BE FORCED !! IF WE DONT FILL IN THE "CENSUS" $1800 fine $180 a day TILL YOU PAY

news.com.au/finance/economy/australian-economy/the-outrageous-fines-you-face-if-you-dont-fill-out-census-properly/news-story/c0deab26de8ee81f44c37a9a5ab1d990

Other urls found in this thread:

itnews.com.au/news/abs-forced-to-defend-census-website-security-432176
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I haven't got a census yet. What if I just draw a dick on it?

its simple, we shitpost the census.

I heard a rumour that the only fine they gave out was to Alan Jones because he was making a big song and dance about it on the radio

put down loads of bullshit about how you're living with your wife's black boyfriend and his kid

Also say you're jewish

You will be fined user if you give misleading info

Do we get fined for giving false info? I don't like this forced data mining via the government. Is it even legal for them to enforce it? Makes no sense tbqh

OP Here this, Im not filling it out on principle

Might be a bad idea if you're claiming welfare for example, or you lodge tax returns, etc...

Everyone needs one of those "I LOVE CENSUS" badges, because it's the most important time of the year along with voting.

Their website uses SHA-1 encryption lol

This is what im worried about or they just take your Supa

Whut does that mean im not tech savy anymore I was 23yr's ago

NZ fag here, been shit posting the census since i can remember, You can't fuck with them on some serious shit like tax/pay/family if you have filed paper work any time in the past because there is very very small chance you will get rekt if they decide to check some basic facts, which they can, surveys aren't as 'confidential' as you think.

Anyway, fuck with things that are hard to check and shit, god speed.

Fuck off SHILLS.

We need to fill these out correctly so we know for sure just how low our white population is.

That's a good thing.

it will correct itself once we start the race wars right?

t. bootlicker

We just got a mandatory one after weedman was elected. Some lank nu male came to my house and asked if I had filled mine out yet when I didn't feel like doing it. Said he'd be back in 2 days if I still hadn't done it.

it's "illegal" not to do it. But the questions are shit.

it means their website security is shit
see:
itnews.com.au/news/abs-forced-to-defend-census-website-security-432176

see

Yeah I was thinking it would be interesting to find out how many fucking muslims are in the country and if we have been lied to because it certainly seems like there is more than the reported 382,000 that the government claims...

But guess what..
>Religious affiliation is the only non-compulsory question
HMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

So fill it out properly?

Fuck off Achmed

This is the quickest way to that m8 if that's what you want. Not me personally ofc, i love azns.
But when people get a hold of the fact that we're less than 60% white, then there'll be serious concerns raised to the normies and calls to action.

Plus everyone'll say Pauline was right.

>if you want order and aren't an edgy teenager libertarian you're a muslim
wew lad

>A 2011 attack by Marc Stevens can produce hash collisions with a complexity between 260.3 and 265.3 operations.[1] As of October 2015, no actual collisions are publicly known.

It's fucking nothing.

People jump on the latest whiz-bang thing and end up reamed because new things aren't tested as well. It's like cargo-cultists who say "just use bcrypt".

if you welcome so many rapefugees, you become the rapefugee.

enjoy the third world achmed

I was thinking about what would cause outrage on the census and I think we should all claim we are muslim and get everyone we know to do the same.

Bump up the muslims numbers and get everyone worried about the huge increase in muslims.

You guys know there's absolutely nothing to be gained by fucking with the cenus? If you fill it out properly they know they need to represent people like you more in whatever it is you do or are.

Nice Sup Forums tier post, was it supposed to be funny?

Why dont they just take your driving licence, like they did to me because i didnt pay my train ticket fine quickly enough.
Or take your house.

Will they start making me wear the Star of David if I tick Jewish?

Even Chinks?

it was pitty, i almost feel sorry for your people

train fine?
how bogan are you

>LE KEK MUSLIM XD
I don't really see how that's pity. I think you were trying to be funny the only way you think you can, spouting Sup Forums memes. You should probably go back there.

Shut up faggot. Nobody cares.

I kill u alll

you would know more about international issues anyway, seeing as how you imported a million of them.

Of course. We could start the same memetic warfare that those cunts in the hrcgeneral do to speed up redpilling too.
I was thinking of that, but if the government/media get wind people are doing that then there'll be hardcore shilling about how small the real mud pop is.

You cared enough to reply.

Are you really that shallow of a person?

Was a Jedi the last census. But I've turned to the dark side. I have become a Sith lord.

Makes sense Im not participating in the Census but I will now
I would cop a fine anyway and I will never pay
the fine upon the original fine
Guess jail for me .... Atleast I get 3 meals a day and get
to work out ................ Win Win also Im a Big Guy

im as shallow as you are a cuck.

once again, fuck off achmed

What's the army enforced curfew like Rakeem? Have you managed to snatch an army uniform yet?

They are literally soulless insects, and we're extending their colony.

Yeah I ran and jumped on a train didnt even have time to buy a ticket 1 stop (3 min ride).
Ended up paying $300+ , in the end.
Ticket inspectors are like the Gestapo.

Fuck the fine. Ill just put that shit on sper

this shit pisses me off a lot. they are linking your census data with all your records, this census isn't just a survey anymore, it isn't just statistics. they are building a profile on us.

might as well fucking lie on it.

They are mate. Our pollies are just resigned that we'll become China Town in the next ten years.
We can start up pro-Aus social medi pages and post statistics, memes, patriotic shit and what not, but I'm not sure others on the board would be interested enough to actually do that instead of sitting around bitching.

do it correctly dont get fucked by them bro

They already have you dumbcunt and Turnbull's anti-terrorist laws are going to do it even more so. Filling this out properly will only make it easier for average aussies to find out we're legit being overrun.

We should all put our religion down as Islam.This will give the real Muslims a false sense of how much support they have for their Islamization of Australia. This will cause them to ramp up their rhetoric because of their false belief in their numbers which will bring forward the date that Australia will start to see the real motives at work with Australia's muslim population.

its literally nothing they dont already know thx to centrelink dick head

Did you do it leafy bro? or even better did you receive a
Fine ?
for not doing it ?

I predict nearing 70%

We've been hit hard with immigrants since '11

Same happened with not voting lost my license
I was in hospital and still got fined for note voting
They then took my drivers license. and because I didn't pay the fines got sent to jail
but only 6months and I beefed up shitloads

>if a lot of people lie on the census it'll never get out!
>people knowing there was a concentrated effort to make muslims look like a larger % won't make them think the same was done to Asians!

If we're lucky. I'd say closer to the mid 60's.

Please give me a few good reason why I should NOT fill out the bloody census?

You're both wrong

It was something like 89% at the last census

I know that's likely to be a lot smaller now, but it'll be nowhere near the 60 or 70% mark. Probably something like 82-83% white realistically.

Are you serious? wouldn't that get them more funding to build more mosques?

YOU DON'T NEED TO FILL IT OUT JUST IGNORE IT

if you fill it out or send in a blank form that gives them right to chase it up to prosecute you. They ignore homes that don't return the census because you can simply say you don't live there or were away on a trip. The census is addressed as "To The Resident" as they don't know who you are.

>no actual collisions are publicly known
>publicly known
>publicly

uu are 2 dumb for life

ABS disclaimer says no other agency has access to this information but clearly ATO and ASIO do so if you list Islam as a religion they'll be tracking you for 4 years+

...no.
Asians have been coming in droves and there not the only people that have immigrated.

I hope your non-white!

Well Said champ .... Im not worried at all

Ahh I see so is that why there's a shit storm over the Census this time...ASIO is gonna track the terroirsts?

oh god a thread full of Australians

Principle mostly, its like how vaccinations are a good thing but that doesn't make the government punishing people for not getting them right. Because its not actually about vaccinations, its about the government punishing people for wanting to have control over their and their families lives (rightly or wrongly, not for us to decide). If you're going support the government doing something, e.g. forcing you to give up private information under threat of prosecution, then it can't just apply to the census which you considered justified, you have to support it under any context. Otherwise you have just used the census to justify something completely different.

"I don't know anything about cryptography"
a fucking kangaroo

my sister is lucky, she is moving in 2 weeks so she gets to write an old address down.

then why do i need to fill in a census? if the government already has this information then why don't they just do the fucking census without me?

i haven't got a census letter yet, if i don't then i won't do shit about it and if they follow it up i'll just say i didn't know about it.

How the fuck does the australian gomment expect their servers to withstand 15 million people accessing it at once?

Id rather go to jail

How do you get everyone to get vaccinated if they don't want to do it?

fuck up turd you dont use sha-1 for important shit becuause
a) its solvable
b) its weak
this leads to
b) with enough resources an organisation can decrypt all sha-1 encrypted data
c) its already be distilled into a fine art by security agencies world wide
d) even the chinese etc lmao

there is a reason all OS and browser have it disabled by default for cert

>They ignore homes that don't return the census because you can simply say you don't live there or were away on a trip.

No, the ABS employs people to go around to your house to hassle you If you haven't done the census and they will keep coming back until you've done it.

t. Someone who will going around to peoples house to hassle them to do the census

do you have anything like this enforced on you in the land of freedom?

padlock the gate, solved

I'll be renting a guard dog.

>t. Someone who will going around to peoples house to hassle them to do the census
Can I join?

I need a little bit of money to start something "great"

why do you have to be so anti kid
just fill out the fucking census

protip: put down satanist as religion and you will get an extra 666 a week from centrelink, then you get an offer letter innmail

Not him obviously, but there are a bunch of YouTube videos of people being harassed by Census workers and them refusing to participate

But the main difference is that Americans actually have the right to choose not to take part

Australia needs a bill of rights ASAP

Provide evidence.

>sha-1 encrypted data
SHA-1 isn't an encryption function by the way, it's a hashing function.

It was 92% white last census, and remember that a good 90% of the abo count is white, then you have white-pass non-europeans.

The Census looks at CITIZENS, not students and other shit heads here on visas. Also over 50% of our immigration comes from white countries.

At 23 mil and 92% white, then since 2010 immigration at a rate of 180k, means 90k non-whites per year, 420k have come in during that time period.

You do the maths, but it won't be dramatic. Maybe 85%?

Every country in the world has this enforced on them

States have done compulsory census's for literally thousands of years

Should have applied on the ABS website like 3 months ago

Even If you didn't get chosen to be a Field Officer you were pretty much guaranteed to get a reserve position which was worth like $200 for going to training and you can put it on your resume

oh god a country full of niggers

CENSUS IS IMPORTANT YOU STUPID NEWCUNT DID YOU JUST BECOME AN ADULT IN THE LAST 4 YEARS???

Fill it out, and even if you're not, mark down that you are Christian. Fuck the 'no religion' option it is designed to take away our traditions while instilling Islamic shariah like ramadan and shit.

lucky muslims all get to put their name down as mohammed, no way to de-anomymise that

your flag is the windows logo

you're in for a surprise

this country is quite obviously being overrun by niggers and gooks, go for a wander in any capital city and see whats happening

Yes it is the start of our downfall. Look whats happened to America now that they are at 62%. Look at half of Europe with their shitskin floods.

>92% meme
No cunt. It was ~12% last census.

It will still be 80+% white, the last census was only 4 years ago, around 200k people are allowed to Immigrate each year. They don't change that quickly

and if they don't answer the door? or aren't in?

how many times do you try?

and if they refuse to give a name, or answer any questions(right to silence), how do you prosecute them without knowing their name?

Pretty sure they'll ALL put ISLAM as their religion...Thus one step closer to making Australia an ISLAMIC nation...so easy.

jokes on you, i'll be "asleep"
t. someone who works nights

do homeless people need to do the census?
i'm not even on centrelink or the lease for my house and i pay rent in cash. what if i'm not home on census day? i frequently sleep all day and miss my bus while staying with friends after work.

>acting like your country is relevant
Get earthquaked cunt