Hasbro Movie Universe coming 2018

Other urls found in this thread:

hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/comic-con-hasbro-revive-micronauts-904911
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm ready for another GI Joe movie, and maybe Visionaries too
Great thing about shared universes is that they get movies made about characters that would otherwise never be considered film franchise material
Although at this point I'm sure more cinematic universes have been threatened than realized at this point

Rom huh, that sounds cool

Any chance we'll get a transformers crossover with all this

I really like Visionaries and MASK. I'm really hoping they both turn out well. I also have very low expectations at the moment.

Why in the world would you leave Transformers out?

Ah well. ROM.

Where my inhumanoids at?

>Visionaries is getting a movie

Well fuck I did not see that coming.

I want everyone who wants a movie universe to fail.

Visionaries comic when?

Wait, isn't Mask a Matel property?

How would they allow a shared universe with Hasbro?

since Hasbro is trying to turn the Transformers film series into its own "universe" it seems unlikely
This will be more MCU-like in that it's about putting together brands that might not make it on their own but when connected could add up to more than the sum of their parts

I'm more of a Micronauts guy mself tbqh.

No, MASK was Kenner. And then Hasbro bought Kenner.

>Visionaries
I think we are reaching peak pop-culture saturation

It was from Kenner which merged with Hasbro

What he said.

>And then Hasbro bought Kenner.
When?

Early 90s. Beast Wars was actually sold under the Kenner label for the first year or two.

What? Joe, Visionaries, Micronauts, and MASK all have female characters.

NONE of the teams on this are 100% male.

Also, reported for baiting/trolling. Enjoy your ban.

Shouldn't you make sure a movie or two is a success before doing the cinematic universe?

>Trying to delete your post

Sorry faggot

Not in modern Hollywood.

"It worked for ______! It's bound to work for us!"

I don't have high hopes here. Hasbro announced a couple of years ago ROM was coming back and it was a shitty Mighty Mugg at SDCC. Nothing since. Now Hasbro announces Visionaries, ROM, MASK, and Micronauts coming... what do we get? This shit.

hollywoodreporter.com/heat-vision/comic-con-hasbro-revive-micronauts-904911

Overpriced re-issues of the original Micronauts (which you could get cheaper on eBay) and a Mighty Mugg. Mighty Mugg isn't going to happen Hasbro, stop trying to make it a thing.

They're just SDCC exclusives, why are you so mad?

All these IPs are also getting a new comic universe over at IDW. And this one WILL have Transformers.

Because mostly this will be all there is until an actual movie. Hasbro will see all of these tank for sales, think there isn't an audience for them, and slowly put the projects on the backshelf again. /toy/ has seen this happen repeatedly with Hasbro. If it's not 1000% above expectations in sales, they stop supporting it quickly.

I really hope it goes like And that this brand movie bullshit will get a death blow.

It's just gauging interest, man. They're not going to launch a whole new toyline unless they're reasonably sure people are going to buy it.
What if we got a new Micronauts cartoon from this, though? What about a ROM cartoon?
And Inhumanoids fucking when?

>Hasbro will see all of these tank for sales
What, the SDCC exclusives? Somehow, I don't think they're that important.

>Rom movie
What

Yeah, they've said they're planning to make new series for all of these.

I wish this Micronauts cartoon had happened.

I'm counting the days until there's a new ROM toy.

And I again agree, Inhumanoids when, Hasbro?