NORDIC GENERAL /NG #2 - UNION EDITION

Cont of previous thread

Get in here my fellow nordic brothers!

Come in, get away from the shills for a while. Enjoy a break from the mundane American politics and the endless stream of shilling. Now we nordic!

>This time guest of honor welcoming Åland to our midst

Outside of the obvious members of the nordic masterrace, the following flags are allowed in this thread:

Estonia, Lithuania, Latvia and Finland.

>Stay out pleaz: Burgers, Aussies, Leafs, Poo´s, Japs and every flag south of the Danish border

Hurry up, get in here nord!

>Inb4: gypsieposters derails the thread

Also, remember to get your vitamins fruitbowls!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jaKko3VGAnY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

youtube.com/watch?v=jaKko3VGAnY

hi where are the qts

>kingdom of greenland

its not even the hot girls who do that

some poor unlucky ""prominent"" sex tourist wrote a book "Dont bang Latvia" and complained how our women look down onto foreigners as lesser men and usually use them for a free dinner then tell them to fuck off

>Lithuania
>Latvia
>Estonia

Don't even try. And to be honest Finland should be independent and in Union with Estonia+Karelia.

>Sweden

Why isn't Romania there?

There is literally nothing Sup Forums about this thread

Looks like an average Sup Forums general so far

fuck off cucks

Where is Australia?

>Latvia flag
I see what you did there.

In the Sauna mate, in the sauna.

Because they are gypsies juden

>sweden

I'd rather kick you out for those countries you mentioned

It's a case of them being spoiled rotten, possibly because they would start making unreasonable demands about ridiculous things such as "independence" if they weren't.

also we have this sick cross flag you could use

How many times have you attempted to subvert normies today?

>Estonia and Finland
>not nordic
fuck off achmed

Gustav Adolf seemed to think so.

Hint: it's in the name
>Nordic Union
>NORDIC

I don't get why everyone has such a complex and try to be Nordic, you Balts such are pathetic with you "we wuz Nordic we want to suck swedish cock again". Jesus Christ guys

Ma-Madara!!

Add Romania

>in Union with Estonia+Karelia

Maybe in 50 years when they become less post-soviet

yeah thats the one that baffles me the most

I can't even right now. Australia is obviously Nordic yet you shitlords constantly try to oppress us.

Get back to the oven jew

lmao when did we say we're nordic, autist?

head back over to the cuckshed,real countries are talking here

>wanting a union with massive linguistic barriers

No thanks, why would the Finns even want to be part of a Nordic Union? They seem to hate swedes so much anyways. Why not Estonia+Finland+Karelia? Ethnostates are much better tbqh.

Soon someone will start wanting to include Scotland and Ireland as well because "well, there were Viking settlements there a thousand years ago!".

I think of the Baltic states as Nordic.. after all, they used to be a Swedish dominion. We've got more in common with them than the anglos or Germans.

Go back to your trump general then and enjoy your slide threads

Nordic general is for the redpilled nordics who want to unite and drive out degeneracy

nordisk union i form av federal republik med direktdemokrati liknande den i schweiz, j/n

?

Add England

Except you know, Nibelungen, Beowulf, Sutton Hoo, Fimblesham...

swedish hate is a meme and banter. although swedes seem to hate us

We don't want to be Nordic, we are who we are.

They need us, we don't need them.
I love the Baltic states, but I don't see how they are Nordic. Their culture isn't Nordic at all. I honestly feel quite #culturuallyappropriated when non-Nordics want to call themselves Nordic. It's a shitty "Le cool northern rich country" buzzword at this point.

I rather chill with Visegardbros then the stuck up Northerners tbqh.

Nej för fan. Bland det dummaste man kan göra, eller det bästa om man vill totalt förstöra allt som vore bra med en union. Ingen federal skit. Låt länderna bestämma över sig själva och samarbeta utöver det.

Ja.

> Sweden and Norway invade your Country for years
>They raped the whole North of your Country for hundreds of years
>1800 years later
> you can't into Nordic Union

finally a good thread on pol.

And yet here you are

I like finns more than danes and norwegians

no that is also banter

GrossGermanic Union when?

>They seem to hate swedes so much anyways

Since when bants count as hatred? You guys are way too sensitive. There's no doubt we love Sweden.

>Why not Estonia+Finland+Karelia? Ethnostates are much better tbqh

Well yes I agree, but Estonia is a post-soviet country with huge Russian minority so... We temporarily stand with you.

HELLO MY NORDIC FRIENDS, IT IS A VERY COL DAY IN DENMARK, EH? I AM PURE 1/113TH PURE ARYAN SCOTTISH NORDIC VIKING ANAL BLOOD PURE ARYAN AND I WOULD VERY MUCH TO ANGUS YOUR BURGER WITH BLACK METAL.

WELCOME AND YES TO ALL NORDIC FRIENDS IN AFRICA (AKA SWEDEN), GAS THE RUSSIANS. MONGOLIANS YES SWEDEN YES.

First they came for your flag,
but I didn't speak up because I was on vacation.
Then they came with their jewery and unions,
and I lit exploded.

No Dan THAT OUR FISK! For the 6 millionth time !

F I S K E N V Å R
I
S
K

FISKUR OKKAR
I
S
K
U
R

God damnit last time a unnion happened we died, greenland died, the americas died.. you gave away our orkeyjingar, hjaltlandingar...

But most importantly IT'S OUR FUCKING FISK
FISK

Gee I wonder why. perhaps it could be because their ruling class was of made up of Nordics and Germans for the better part of the past millennium.

Most of it is just banter. Although there is a few Finns who genuinely hate Sweden on Sup Forums and Sup Forums. Those Finns should be hanged anyway for advocating for Russia.

>There's no doubt we love Sweden.
Lets not get ahead of ourselves. The word is tolerate.

but we dont.

Hello fellow nords.

Thread said I was invited tho.

Hello brothers.

We need a topic or something to discuss, don't we?

>Kingdom of Murmansk
what is this about? a bit of a stretch imho

No.
Monarchy is what gives Scandinavian countries their legitimacy and is democracy is what you want, then a constitutional monarchy is the best you can hope for.

>unreasonable demands about ridiculous things
It's not all that unreasonable.
You would probably do the same in their place.

Maybe you're not aware, but many times we do not support the Faroe Islands. We have a dog collar to our neck called the EU, and Merkel is the one holding our leash.

So what do you think Denmark does when EU clashes with Greenland/Faroe islands?

We support EU side. It's really no wonder they get miffed sometimes.

FISKUR OKKAR!

You're always gonna be my favorite nordic volksgenosse

You're trying to eradicate the Swedish language from Finland, while we are doing jobs to preserve Sami and finno-ugric people in Sweden. They're basically welfare queens because muh heritage, yet you guys are trying to kill fenno-swedish culture.

I love Finland, but like I said, I believe in ethnostates. I think we should keep a very close relationship, however.

If it helps you my ex was from Denmark when I studied in the Netherlands. She went for the blonde hair and the green eyes.
But we are welcome in this thread you Carlsberg drinking Christiania chilling non-Baltic loving Dane.

get rekt fags
thats what ive been telling them last whole thread

Cringe

Only Yorkshire. Maybe the Danelaw, but Yorkshire has the L2 haplotype as the majority. Mostly descendant from Vikings (although its difficult to tell since Angles/Jutes were both Danish and came from the same area)

de schweiziska kantonerna har ju tom egna grundlagar

can i be "that guy" and claim to be nordic?

Who'd you two meet? Why did you break up? You could have sired fine children!

Finland is preserving swedish culture better than Sweden.

You´re invited, only if you wan´t to be here. If not, leave the thread?

Yeah you´re welcome as long as you cooperate, we don´t need bad shitposters thinking somehow because they are finally called upon to delude themselves into higher relevance than granted

>Cringe
Isn't that your country?

>implying we want to be in a cucked by cucks

Intermarium will be the last bastion against the hordes of niggers, degenerates and bydlo Russians.

Despite Finland being a nordic country with Denmark we never talk or hear about the Danes. Is this the same for other Nordics or are Finland and Denmark just not friends?

No doubt us scandics share a lot more than us and the Baltics, but at the same time they're more like us and the Finns than like the ruskies and poles.

Jaha, och?

Lies propagated by PS to force you back into the Soviet Union.

She studied in the same university as I did and I don't know why but got really along with other fellow Latvians.

Kingdom of Australia reporting

I feel ashamed to be Swedish nowadays.

I wish I could move my family someplace else

heh.. this doesn't even go in the nazi propaganda folder

Thank's Sven, storing this in it's own folder. I'm sure we had many here aswell, as many joined and fought the war before Hans came and cut off the eternal anglo coming to invade us.

After that they returned and fought the germs most of them, but some also took their side. Max Manus and co was there when zie germans came

Lithuania has quite a high amount of nordic genes, not sure about the other 2 though.

We don't hate you.
Why would we?

I've never heard anything bad about the Finns from Danes or vice versa, but since you don't share a border they're not as relevant for you.

>You would probably do the same in their place
Probably. But as a dane I'd like for them to be a benefit to my country.

>Denmark on EU's leash
Signing away our independence was a mistake.
I often suspect that the only reason a lot of parties and politicians support the EU is because it takes responsibility away from them as the people in Belgium does their job for them.

Fixed

Guaranteed replies
Read the Iliad once when you have the chance, it's interesting

Latvia should be banned for stealing our flag.

You're invited anyway, potato friendo

Come to Åland, cousino!

Sorry

>You're trying to eradicate the Swedish language from Finland

Eh, not true m8. We even study Swedish here. Even I did. Every Finn did. I just think mandatory Swedish is not necessary since I never really use it and the hours of mandatory Swedish could be used to something else. The Swedish speaking Finns can speak whatever they want, we're not oppressing them into speaking Finnish or anything, if that's what you think.

>They're basically welfare queens because muh heritage

Sami are not even Finnic, they are nomadic people with Samoyedic heritage and culture. And yes they leech here as well.

Typical response from the outcast who can´t fit in anywhere is to demonize those who do well in each others company, you have to go back Achmed

kek thanks for the template Sven, you practically just committed suicide/genocide.

Jesus christ now entire FRA is gonna hang them selves

Estonia has alot of Swedish/Germanic admixture.
Definantly Nordic in my book.
Latvia iam not sure about tbqh.
But they seem based so they are good.

You couldn't copy and paste our flag could you?

Nobody stole your flag. Our flag was made because in the beginning it was a white sheet which covered an injured person and the blood went both ways, therefore the flag, red white red.

i keep forgetting Basesdonia

obviosuly more than welcome

>Estonia has alot of Swedish/Germanic admixture
pfffthahahahahah

Thats too easy and cheating