Which country are YOU a boo of?

Which country are YOU a boo of?
Share your booisms here

weeaboo, russiaboo, cyprusboo

Have you been to Kotor ? It's very nice, even if we were threatened by some thugs.

Also, sloveniaboo

weeaboo

The middle east(That's not a country, I know)
I like some aspects of France and Germany's cultures and their history is also interesting
Turkey but I prefer the Ottomans to the modern Turks
Greece because we iz third Rome an shieet
Scotland

sloveniaboo

cCcp

No you can't copy me

Haven't been yet sadly, no chance to

Please note that those are serbs,we are very relaxed fishing people.

Not really boo, but like Genova and Prague

but I love Slovenia

hardcore afghanboo reporting in.

Interested in other countries like India and Iran, but not to the point of being obsessed

Japan, China, Spain, France, Italy, Germany, Poland, Hungary, Greece, Iran, India, Siam, and Russia desu.

here's a cypriot for you pal

Why is Montenegro a country, again? Their national identity is barely 100 years old everything older than that is clearly Serbian

australia

Don't start this shit brother. It was clearly a country for itself before it was annexed after the first world war

Latvia desu

t. aussie at rugby camp
You border them pal
you tell me
Croatia is super neat, too

>t. aussie at rugby camp
wtf how'd you know

Montenegro is older than S*rbia

omanboo

you that singaporian faggot?

ouiaboo

>wtf how'd you know
how not?
that is a neat one

Yes, why?

England, Germany, Italy...

Poland

hi

Sudanboo (Sudanoboo?)
I've looked into its history language, culture, religion, immigrating, marriage, etc.
Just need a whole lotta time and money...

c-cute

I'm sorry but you montenegrins are bydlo as well, don't blame us for that.

noneboo

german pre-1918
also croatia I guess

Turkey and Russia

iran, afghanistan, croatia, bhutan

England, but Brit posters think I'm a gypsy, so, why bother?

lithuania

Any TRUE englurt would know you're a true EUROPEAN brother, Ros
don't be too upset

No just banter matez we know that there are no gypos in Romania left

korea, singapore, china to a certain extent...but japan, japan is something else. it's just so futuristic, so out of this world, so brewed to perfection

>singapore
Jesus fucking Christ, kill yourself already

>..but japan, japan is something else. it's just so futuristic, so out of this world, so brewed to perfection
Yes seriously off yourself

i don't mind being under surveillance 25/8, couldn't care less for your shitty laws either. you're developing and not stagnant like the hellhole i'm living in

Oman is mysterious as fuck. They're busy worshiping their own branch of Islam and you simply never hear about them ever.

Montenegro is cool as fuck, definitely one of my favourite places I've been to

probably gonna go after my enlistments up
how long were you there man, I've obviously never been

good

been there twice, in 2015 and 2016, for one week each time
there's a mind-boggling boom of tourism and real estate going on in the country, so you better hurry before its untouched and romantic beaches get as crowded as Croatia's

Mad fucking jealous bro
been wanting to go there for fucking years. I'm a hugeboo, my fb prof pic is even of me in my warehouse vest in my room in front of a montenegrin flag right when I turned 18

now I gotta wait till 23 lmao, 33 months left in the infantry

Argentinaboo

I was a bit autistic growing up, and was really a fan of celtic culture including mythology, music, language and history. I was dreaming about moving to isle of man when I grow up. Luckily most of the autism has subsided and now I drink an occasional guinnes and listen some irish music. At some point I realised that modern day scotland and ireland are not actually the same it used to be in king arthurs days.