I'm not some kind of Clinton agent, but what do you have against Hillary anyway, besides the fact that she is a woman...

I'm not some kind of Clinton agent, but what do you have against Hillary anyway, besides the fact that she is a woman? Lets get some good discussion going

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bC1Mc6-RDyQ
thepoliticalinsider.com/the-second-example-of-hillary-clintons-election-fraud-whoa-video/
electionfraud2016.wordpress.com/
forward.com/news/breaking-news/310756/hillary-clinton-and-her-enduring-ties-to-jews/
cbsnews.com/news/hillary-has-jewish-roots/
hillaryclinton.com/post/seven-hillary-clintons-biggest-accomplishments/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You could also ask what she has for her but then you wouldn't get any answer.

Only replying because trips

She has no soul and comes from a political climate of no dignity whatsoever which she herself created along with her husband

>one post by this id

youtube.com/watch?v=bC1Mc6-RDyQ

>blatantly bought-and-sold by the Jews
>indirectly responsible for the death of millions of innocent people
>removing all credibility from the Democrats
>is a woman

Google her life history and you will inevitably notice the kikery. She is part of an elaborate network of billionaires who seek to run the US into the ground, while profiting ridiculous amounts of money.

Reasearch the clinton foundation.

Let's Correct the Record!

Ask Honduras, Iraq, Libya, Syria and anyone that would rather not keep the cold war 2.0 rolling.

She's a neocon warmonger

I'm here and ready to debate the facts

Clinton Cash

she has a scratchy voice, and nobody wants to listen to that for four years

also i think we'll see the likes of a soft revolt from the intelligence agencies if she wins. not an outright coup, but they'll definitely work against her. they fucking hate her

Alright, if you're serious my MAIN beef at the moment is her absolutely blatant disregard for national security by hosting a home server to send emails on government shit.

It's one thing to say I don't want to fuck with government email so I go to Gmail or Hotmail and then it's another even worse to take the time to set up some shit at home. Who the fuck does that? don't you even have to go out of the way to register a domain name? unless you want to give someone your IP to email you?.

Someone with something to hide if you ask me.

>I'm not some kind of Clinton agent but
Thats like saying 'I'm not some kind of OP faggot that sucks nigger dicks' but we all know that isn't true. OP you giant nigger sucking faggot.

Why vote Hillary if its not to spite Trump or because first woman president got to get this off my bucket list.

They had like 3 speeches at the DNC dedicated to, who guys its a woman who is almost a president got to do it now or never.

Hillary is love knife material. She'll smile and preach about her ridiculous love for you as she guts you like a fish without blinking.

Hillary is raping democracy and laughing at all of us

thepoliticalinsider.com/the-second-example-of-hillary-clintons-election-fraud-whoa-video/
electionfraud2016.wordpress.com/

Hillary and her best friends, the kikes!

forward.com/news/breaking-news/310756/hillary-clinton-and-her-enduring-ties-to-jews/
cbsnews.com/news/hillary-has-jewish-roots/

DEATH TO HILLARY
TIME FOR REVOLUTION

Travelgate
Filegate
Whitewater
Assault Weapons Ban
TPP
Muh husband is innocent of everything
Muh violent video games
"What, like with a cloth"
Clinton Foundation
Constant Tu Quoque machine
She's inept
She's an insufferable hag

the fact she is a women is complete bull. she's a demon bent on destroying america and what it stands for, and not only that, but also is very corrupt. Eg. goldman sachs and so on.

she is a woman/thread
but seriously, she is a woman

Add she jumped on the antivax bandwagon back in 08

confirmed Hag.

Vagnigger

Because it would be bill's 3rd term. A violation of international law enforcement agencies.

She's Merkel: Enhanced Edition.
The world doesn't need one Merkel, let alone two.

that's a good point. Does anyone have anything they would like to say to user?

She's a corrupt warmonger.

then debate , , oh wait you can't refute any of those.

Sage the shills!

Anyone who sincerely wants to know what's wrong with her, see her own campaign's list of accomplishments.

hillaryclinton.com/post/seven-hillary-clintons-biggest-accomplishments/

It's so sad that google is suppressing the link lol
1. I've been trying for a real long time guise

2. CHIP (sponsored by Ed Kennedy and supposedly HRC "helped")
-Despite CHIP, the number of uninsured children continued to rise, particularly among families that cannot qualify for CHIP. An October 2007 study by the Vimo Research Group found that 68.7 percent of newly uninsured children were in families whose incomes were 200 percent of the federal poverty level or higher as more employers dropped dependents or dropped coverage altogether due to annual premiums nearly doubling between 2000 and 2006.

Any of this sounding familiar?
(Source: ^ Espe, Erik (October 2007). "The Uninsured In America" (PDF). Vimo Research Group. Retrieved 2008-01-06. Obtain a copy from the Internet Archive.)

3. "When terrorists attacked just months after Hillary became U.S. senator from New York, she worked to make sure the 9/11 first responders who suffered lasting health effects from their time at Ground Zero got the care they needed."
wtf does any of that even mean?

4. Said "women's rights are human rights." In a speech at the UN.

5. Said "gay rights are human rights." In a speech at the UN.
Greatest part here is how inflated it 4-fold as LGBT rights

6. "Hillary worked across the aisle to expand health care access for members of the National Guard and reservists—making sure those who served and their families had access to health care when they returned home. And she worked to expand the Family Medical Leave Act, allowing families of those wounded in service to their country to take leave in order to care for their loved ones."
Helped someone else do something...

7. Helped Israel fuck over Hamas somehow

I've yet to see proof of that

Yeah I do. Let me speak like a democrat.

SHE SAID SHE WAS SORRY? OK??? GEEZ IT'S TIME FOR A WOMAN I'M WITH HER

What reason does anyone have to support her besides being a woman? If she was a man would she have any support at all.