Favorite Rick and Morty quote?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rick_and_Morty#Philosophy
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

*belch* fuck you morty *belch*

"christ our savior was born today" - rick

rip your bandaid off now summer or god will thank you later

*burp* God is real morty

"We need the *burp* McDonald's TM Szechuan sauce, Morty. it goes well with watching the new Mulan, Morty.

burp brap pickle ricker in the house brap suck my cock reddit burp brap god isn't real brap brap

gotta get SCHWIFTY

gotta get schwifty in here yeah

I think pensylvester is a funny thought.

Thousands of stars died to create the atoms that now comprise you. You could say that life is meaningless, or you could say that you're extremely lucky.

nihilism is a glass-half-empty perspective on reality

are you lucky if the stars literally aligned to create you but your life is still bland and depressive

jerk me off and suck my balls morty!
*burp* im a gay pedophile morty!

>go over to girls house
>she puts on Rickle and Morty
what do?

/thread

but seriously the show really needs someone besides Jerry that actually opposes Rick's retarded ass philosophical views. I see the show more as a satire than actual pro-nihilism show but I could just be a victim of Poe's law.

>The universe is big and most humans live only live ~60-100 years in a ~13,000,000,000 year-old universe
>therefore there is no god and nothing we do matters
it's a total non sequitur on both conclusions.

I mean you still have a chance to turn your shit around and find something enjoyable to do with your life. Just making minimum wage in the USA puts you in the top 7th percentile of wealthiest people on Earth. Since you have both the freedom and the ability to shitpost on Sup Forums, You're already at a massive head start from the rest of the world.

we- we gotta go back to plebbit morty
dan harmon's "xd so random!!!!" trash doesn't belong here mmorty

our lives are also less shit than the chickens that get born in factory cages less than a cubic foot. doesn't sound like a good excuse to be glad to exist.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rick_and_Morty#Philosophy

What does wikipedia mean by this?

I'm just saying your odds at success and being free to do whatever the fuck you want are significantly better

RICKLE
>>PICK
Anonymous 06/16/17(Fri)14:50:49 No.83959443▶

Give her your pickle rick