How come he was playing the Joker?

How come he was playing the Joker?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WYr0U8lY7U0
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Because in the DCEU, Lex Luthor has a son named Lex Luthor Jr who eventually takes the name Edward Nigma when Luthor Sr returns and publically disowns his son.

Because in this universe, he is the Joker's wife's son.

I don't get why everyone said that he was imitating Ledger's Joker.
Luthor was one megalomaniac, schizophrenic fuck who hates Superman because he's more powerful than him and he feels threatened by his presence, while Ledger's Joker is an anarchist nutjob who loves the Bat.
How's that the same?

This. Im increasingly convinced that Sup Forums lacks a basic knowledge or understanding of anything.

I don't think they were referring to motives exactly, just mannerisms. and that bombastic theme they had didn't help much

If you haven't realized that the majority of humans are completely retarded then you're living in a delusional fantasy

Yeah he was the riddler more than the joker.

If the joker was going to drop his spaghetti during a press conference it would at least have been funny

>shit actor casted by a shit director
What could possibly go wrong?

The new Doctor Doom is starting to look good.

I liked him. There was something really entertaining about watching him.

RIDDLER

THE regional script had Riddler on the movie and Eisenberg actually auditioned for him.

He was later removed, but Snyder wanted to keep him.

This.
Also his theme was the coolest
youtube.com/watch?v=WYr0U8lY7U0

God this movie was so good.

Because they were both crazy assholes for the sake of being crazy assholes.

No it wasn't.

I disagree.

Felt a little rushed, but I liked it.
I'll be waiting for the Ultimate Edition.
I just don't see why kill Jimmy or Mercy

He tries to copy the acting but fails.

because Lex is never this out right goofy or people wanted a more cold and calculating version of the DCAU version.

Eisenberg Lex is still young, just wait til the next movies and he'll grow to be your cold and calculating Lex.

I still just don't see Lex in him.

I didn't see the movie but the casting from day one never clicked with me.

No he won't. Stop this meme. They don't give a shit what people have liked in the past, and hoping that "they'll fix it in the sequels!" is foolish.

He's young Luthor with longer hair, I think he'll still be a little crazy in Justice League but will go through some character development in MoS 2.

Keep dreaming

This is a franchise that killed Jimmy Olsen just because they could

They'll kill any decent characterizations as well

Damn, you're a pessimist.
I'm just gonna wait 'n' see.

Dude is already in his 30s

Reacting accordingly to the shit they've given us so far is not being pessimistic.

>they keep shitting in our mouths, but maybe next time they won't!

My thinking is that he was never this unbalanced until Superman came along. The discovery of Darkseid and predicting the inevitable invasion just put him over the edge.

I bet it's because he flicked someone's head. Every motherfucker who flicks a head these days can't get by without "being the joker". I just want to flick heads okay?

This.