>They're already making stories about Trump, Alex Jones, etc

wew lad

youtube.com/watch?v=4-MU5MgRV6U

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EN_VBc98dzg
pcgamer.com/augs-lives-matter-banner-in-new-deus-ex-concept-art-draws-criticism/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>9 million

oy vey

Be careful, mods are banning people with 3 day bans you can't appeal if you post about HER to control the flood of anti-HER posts.

CTR clearly applied for a cleaner position in the last round a few weeks back.

tbqh, take it to that budget, what a waste

wow really subtle """"symbolism"""" and amateur acting they've got for this game, this trailer puts even german actors to shame.

that vidya trailer convinced me, I'm #WithHer now, and a #Shill4Hill it's about time we stop the xenophobic trump meme and CorrectTheRecord, just like our beloved mods and jannies

Seems like it would be a good television show. Too bad it is a video game. Video games are shit anymore.

Deus ex had warned us 9/11 and a big red pill game.
We should heed to it's warning.

A lot of people "predicted" 9/11.

If they predicted it so well how did it happen anyway?

"some terrorist at some time and at some place may attack" - wew good predict

How many were so blatant by not including twin towers in the game bu\y saying past it got blowed by terrorist ?
Get your facts straight, Cancuck.

The original was redpilled. Ubisoft is a piece of shit company.

Bruh I even predicted it when I was 9 years old. desu I thought it was going to be the empire state building, but I thought that was pretty close for a 10 year old.

>9 million dead after augmented citizens get hacked and go on a killing spree
>OY VEY CONCENTRATION CAMPS WHER R U TAKIN HER 2 DA BAR??

kek

>live action video game trailers

>robots kill 9 million people
>were the bad guys for wanting to get rid of them

you can't make this stuff up

This trailer is so fucking cringy and embarrassing.

This shit would NEVER fucking happen ever.

like holy fuck this is really lame

You know this game will be up for GOTY against Overwatch, right?

I've been replaying Deus Ex HR and its great

you're all so negative, this game looks cool :^)

I take it the containment was successful?

OH GOD

OH GOD

IM LIKE HALFWAY THROUGH THE TRAILER AND I CAN'T STOP LAUGHING

THIS IS THE DUMBEST FUCKING SHIT EVER

OH GOD HOLY SHIT

Its actually a good game though. What is so funny?

I always get bored right about the boat part. Same thing mission after mission. Never finished it.

They're hypnotizing you to want GPS implants and if you don't want implants you're a nazi.

Its a metaphor.

>comments section
>oh wow I can totally see this happening in real life

Transhumanism kills 9 million people

>omg transhumanism is not their fault u augist #notallaugs

>people who have artificial limbs are the new civil rights movement and are being oppressed by ebul right wingers
jesus christ

fuck off

it's only this one leaf (y4zpmVCU) who's being negative about it. it looks like an Awesome game

i agree with that though

I don't think they even needed to copy Alex Jones.

He probably would have been happy to do it himself.

youtube.com/watch?v=EN_VBc98dzg

whts this about? I cbs watching it

>it looks like an Awesome game
top kek

Then you're legitimately retarded.
Also the only people "oppressing" transhumanism and technology like this are leftists who destroy technological progress.

>fat, ugly louis CK looking faggot
>skinny white wife/gf

The reason people won't consider games as art is because the majority of developers refuse to let their game reflect reality

>human augmentation is a good idea, it's progress
wew lad

until you realize that Jebs special interest donors can literally control your body now

Dont call it a grave its the future YOU chose

it's a metaphor for drumpf bigotry

Is Bubbles augmented?

live action promotional videos for video games are the most cringey shit ever

>implying people who could actually afford cybernetics would be oppressed

>people never marry people of different appearance levels

Chill, Anita.

this time the LEAF was right tho, that shit looks stupid

are you one of those fellows that follow franchises/IPs instead of creators, because the original creators have jack shit to do with it now

DE:HR in 2011 also had an Alex Jones parody playing on the radios you find throughout the game.

>being literally an illuminati shill
GAS THE AUGS

HUMAN WAR NOW

>ubisoft
Nigger what does ubisoft have to do with this game?

who the fuck would actually buy this game?

Nothing. :)

That cumwhore is with EA now.

>you wouldn't play her game
I don't believe you.

I can understand the appeal of wanting to live longer than naturally possible. Hell, we are doing it already with all the advance medicare we have. But there has to be a point where we have gone too far. I don't want to live 150. That's 100 years of being old, even with robotic advancement.

You're born, you live, you die.

You have accepted your death.

The next redpill is finding that for which you are willing to die.

>video game developers try to be thoughtful intellectuals

Video games are the fucking degenerate cancer corrupting young men and turning them into emasculated cucks. The writing in that trailer is hilariously stupid and shallow. Anybody hailing this as insightful social allegory or some forward thinking vision of the future is a complete fucking tool.

It's really funny because the "augmented" in this game are an obvious allegory for muslims. But in the real world if augmentations existed you can bet your sweet ass that it would be the Muslims who'd be discriminating against the augmented.

There was a case a few years ago where a muslim in Paris chimped out after seeing a man with some prototype google glass style modification that helped him see better.

How long until all trumplets are forced into concentration camps? I can't fucking wait.

And they've done such a good job of alienating 80% of the population that no one will care either.

Cybernetics will be as common and as cheap as smartphones within your lifetime.

There will be a cybernetics boom during the late 2020's and early 2030's.

Why people think products with such mass appeal as augmentations will be made available to a small market like the super rich confuses me. The "augmentations" that currently exist are incredibly expensive and designed only to cure disabilities, but as time goes on the prices will drop and the augmentations will become so advanced they will offer an "upgrade" to the average person.

You're dreaming. The only way the average man will get augmentations is if they're connected to national intelligence agencies. This is why there's a push all over the developed world to provide "health care" and drive up the price enormously, or give it away "for free" and create enormous queues for basic services. There's always going to be a reason why you can't get the real augments until Google and Facebook release their brand which is connected to the "cloud."

It's also why human medical device testing is so loaded with red tape, they hide behind "morals" but really it gives them a convenient way to make sure we can't improve our lives.

Only people on the left are sperging about this game.

pcgamer.com/augs-lives-matter-banner-in-new-deus-ex-concept-art-draws-criticism/

And now the jews have learnt how to make video games too. Our children will be speaking hebrew before the years out. Vote Trump. Love Based Putin. Heil Hitler.