Why am i a non country?

About 58% of the population adheres to the Roman Catholic Church. Members of the Protestant and Eastern Orthodox churches together constitute around 7%.

We in Belgium are defenders of the catholic faith.
>Netherlands cuck status : Above sweden

65% percent are christians in our country.

To give you a comparison
Netherlands 34,5% Christian and 49,2% Fedora tippers

Germany : 60% and of those are 27.9 heretic evangelist

Sweden : 52% and 41% of them beeing protestant heretics.

Sources : ec.europa.eu/public_opinion/archives/ebs/ebs_393_en.pdf

cbs.nl/NR/rdonlyres/C3344AD7-8513-45AE-BB16-D1B277FE34BA/0/2015BT11religieuzebetrokkenheidvanbevolkingsgroepen20102014.pdf

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/london/2016/08/03/hungarian-archbishop-warns-europe-migration-crisis-fueled-muslims-will-conquer/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Flanders and Wallonia when

You are the true defenders of the Catholic faith in Eastern europe god bless you

>87.5% Catholic

T-thanks friend.

>tfw atheist

Pls leave, even worse then a muslim.

>We in Belgium are defenders of the catholic faith.

What kind of memery is this? Christianity died out here buddy

I bet you support African immigration because they're Roman Catholics.

Judaism, Christianity and Islam are all based on the arabic religion Judaism, which means all of them make you a cuck.

Catholocism means you are a super cuck that bows to the arch cuck of rome that gladly washes the feet of refugees.

judaism based on judaism.. i fucked up

Stay positive Belgibro. Atheist memesters are just mad they've weakened a continent and now don'thave the courage to speak up

>breitbart.com/london/2016/08/03/hungarian-archbishop-warns-europe-migration-crisis-fueled-muslims-will-conquer/

>One of the most important prelates in the Catholic Church in Hungary has warned that the enormous waves of migrants rolling into Europe are due in no small part to a Muslim “will to conquer,” by expanding their territory into the continent.

You're not allowed to be called a Defender of the Catholic faith if your country allows Catholics to divorce

They don't.
And the church where you got married if you give enough motivation to the priest you will get divorced.

But marriage before the church is not official. So you probaly talking about Government marriages.

VLAAM

WE DONT KNOW YOU

WE DONT WANT YOU

THE SOONER YOURE PUT OUT TO GRASS THE BETTER

Stop making us accept the niggers that jumped the Melilla wall. Next time we'll send them to you to enrich your country

More dubs & the next Pope will begin the resurgence of Europe

Dubs!!! next pope is black if.

Holy shit

You're a non-country because you're the equivalent of Yugoslavia, except in your case it's only two disparate cultures being artificially forced together. Flems work significantly harder than Walloons and they should be separated.

That's not to say your people are bad. The founding principle of your nation is as a non-country though. The best countries are ethnically/tribally based (France for the French, etc) and you know it.

God wills it

Even atheists should return to the Church. Even if you don't believe in the Virgin Mary bullshit, at least it provides us with a communal culture, identity, morals and society. Much better than today's post-modern 'be embarassed of your history and culture' shit that creates a breeding ground for terrorist parasites.

>About 58% of the population adheres to the Roman Catholic Church.

It's just lip service. Many of them don't even believe in a god.

Cringy whiteknight filth, m8

>Catholicism
>not heresy

>This comment
>That flag

Like fucking clockwork

I always feel bad for Belgium, it's used to be country full of missionaries Now it's just sad to watch.

>About 58% of the population adheres to the Roman Catholic Church

And how many of them support abortion or LGBTQWERTY, or just go to church on sunday?

We are going slowly secular too, but church it's still very strong here comparing to western Europe.

True Philipines are the most catholic state, but tell me, I heard some news that philipines bishops will now allowed couples in irrlegular situation to recive comunion and they support contraception? Is that true?

They are less degenerate than white liberals, so nothing wrong with that.

This desu. It's true many Western European clergy are liberals, but does this not merely reflect Western European people for the last 50 years?
Christianity has been the one thing that has united Europe when ithas faced external threat.
And, as the largest Church, the Catholic Church is the denomination Europeans concerned with their continent's survival should join and take active roles in it.

3/4 of my post in this thread have been dubs. You're welcome for bringing this thread to kek's attention belgiquebro

(If 4th dubs, we'll see another church like this built in Europe in our lifetime)

ed milliband?