Do you think i can get a lot of neetbux from this?

Do you think i can get a lot of neetbux from this?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wiktionary.org/wiki/per_se
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

These news are from 2016 and haven't been mentioned again since then. I thought something would come out from this.

Pushing through a motion in any juridicial system takes time. It would maybe take action in ~10 so years

You can probably find a partner easily, you're just too picky

>

Have you ever tried going for a 5/10? they are easy as fuck. The problem of most betas is that they expect to get an 8/10 qt like in their chinese cartoons.

I've never approached a single girl in my entire life, if someone liked me they'd initiate a conversation

>, if someone liked me they'd initiate a conversation

women never initiate they expect you to do everything

exactly, they won't approach me, case and point

Do you legit have the 'tism?

What do you mean? If someone likes me they'll talk to me, if they don't they don't talk to me?

But what if they are shy like you? what if it's socially expected that the male needs to initiate conversation? besides, you don't need someone to immediately like you to have sex with them in the future.

>If someone likes me they'll talk to me, if they don't they don't talk to me?
Not a question.

It's not the sex per say i was looking for, anyone can get a prostitute, it was more a ''real'' relationship
and if a girl wanted a ''real'' relationship with me i think, and hope she'd tell me
now that was what i was thinking i could get some more NEETbux out of

are you literally retarded? Men approach women in courtship, not the other way around. Its been this way for millennia and its not going to change.

Alright, I was talking about sex because of OP's picture. Hope you'll get your autismbux.

And how am i supposed to ''approach'' someone then?
I can barely talk to the cashier when i buy food

its not the worlds fault you're a socially inept loser, its your fault

That's not really true. In practice the woman makes the first move, by showing interest. Then you go talk to her.

But she needs to show interest first, else you just make yourself look like a fool/creep.

It's not the world fault, true. But the jews over at the WHO decided it's the worlds responsiblity

Damn, I wish I could. I wanna squeeze out every little gibs that I can.

>Men approach women in courtship, not the other way around.

Not true at all. Lots of girls have approached me in the past. To be fair I have a super model tier jawline, broad shoulders etc, so ymmv. Before you start reeing, I'm extremely asexual so I don't care how many people hit on me or not.

On topic, I've always wondered about this. Being asexual, I'll never have anything resembling a mate or offspring to take care of me when I'm older. Even if I could adopt a child as a single man, I really really dislike children. And not being able to relate to "sexuals", I am to expect a certain level of social isolation that might impair my overall ability to survive eventually. So I guess it is an actual disability.

>per say

Not accurate, you can get into a relationship just for the social interaction, specially if it's another asexual person.
But I get you're play devil's advocate, so I understand what you're talking about.

Well i mean a relationship without sex is pretty odd since it's such an integral part of it. However what i am saying is that i don't want to get in to a relationship just because i want sex.
If i ever, got in to a relationship i would like it to be more than just superficial attraction

>everyone the RIGHT to reproduce

they really do believe the world runs on good will and dreams, don't they?

but i want an 8/10 gf

Well, i think they have good intentions, they want people to be happy even though their beliefs aren't anchored in reality

It's kinda strange. A right is something you sonetimes fight for. Do i have to fight to impregnate a woman?
What if no woman wants me? Do they violate my rights?

I think that's why it says your right to FIND a partner.

And what I mean is you are fucking illiterate, kill yourself.

t. Malta

My friend lived there and said it was bizarro-land where the women chased the men. In Ireland that would not work at all.

Well you're implying i want a relationship only to smash. Sure, anyone can fork out 200 dollars and fuck a prostitute but that is not what i want.
Fucking christ you're dumb

Then i want my disability paycheck now.

>he doesnt know girls are huge cowards who are UNABLE to do first step and instead they give subtle signals they are into you, but in order to notice it you have to stop being socialy retarded autist first
You are an idiot.

No matter what will feminazis scream and how much will school system and your gov brainwash you, girls are cowards. And huge cowards to boot. They simply cant do the first move.

KILL YOURSELF!

All that time you spent not being socially functional and becoming autistic could have been spent on learning things right, but no; you are just a hedonihilistic piece of nothingness, off yourself and spare society from paying for your sad existence of doing nothing, learning nothing and getting nothing right to continue.

Turbonormie please leave

>good post by a Brazilian
nice

Don't bully my fellow disabled person user. Bullying disabled people is morally detestable.

same here, I've been playing limbo with my self-esteem since my early teenage years

the only reason I'm not kissless is alcohol and peer pressure

Look; if he's disabled, it's his parents' responsibility to keep him on a leash to avoid obstructing other people's lives.

Can't get both cripple rights and keep the normal person status, let him wallow in his own piss and medicines AWAY from the Internet.

I am not really disabled, i wash every day, keep myself trimmed, go to the gym 4 times a week, i am working on a degree in electrical engineering.
I'm just socially disabled

Turbonormie please leave

>avoid obstructing other people's lives.
He doesn't seem to obstruct anyone?

Are you mad because he is in a country where all choices are availble but he is socially excluded?
It happens in all cunts you know.

I am not a normie, i am a kissless hugless handholdless friendless virgin, nothing of what i do on a regular basis requires social interaction

>He doesn't seem to obstruct anyone?
Not a question.

Normie is a base mindset, not a list of achievements and failures. You are a failed normie - nevertheless one of them. You don't belong here but you're not wanted with your own kind. That's why offing yourself would be best.

you favela monkeys can get really hostile for no reason sometimes

I am a robot, no matter what you think

All 7x1 and no sopa makes João a sharp boy.

That guy isn't fully wrong though. It's not that strange for women to approach men about relationships in Sweden, all the relationships I've been in have been initiated by the broad.

I want my gobernment provided gypsy girlfriend and I want her NOW !!!!1

I wish this was real. NEETbux here aren't big, every little bit extra helps.

Everyone should have to earn the right to reproduce

can't you just literally buy her in a gypsy camp

>implying I have any money
Look at this spaghetti nigger thinking we live in similar conditions

Breeders are a disease.

Do like your fellow nationals and come here to steal shit like cars or break into homes. Then you'll have some cash.

Same

top jej, you're the autistic monkey who used to shit up the Japanese threads

>tfw government assigns me a qt immigrant gf

>tfw i'm disabled

>tfw i am disabled

Anyone telling you women don't initiate conversations is a virgin.
I've had two girls that I eventually had sexual relationships with make the first move.
And I'm a 5'7 manlet.

Are you legally retarded? Centuries of evolution dictate that men propose and wymyn follow. No sane woman will approach you and do all the work for you

It won't happen though, that's why i am hoping they'll push this motion through quciker.
Imagine if i got 200 dollars per month say, mind you i work and have a university degree. I would put 200 dollars into an index fund every single month of the year, i could retire when i'm 45.
Seems alright to retire at 45 in exchange for not having a girlfriend tbqh

Finally, gibs me those reparation buxs normies.

I am normal height, normal weight and I am not exceptionally ugly. Still can't get a 5/10 due to autism, i've tried. Initiating conversation with strangers is just hard for me.

I don't do relationships.