ITT bait that makes Sup Forums go apeshit

>"Steven Universe is a great and well written show"
>"I like all seasons of Archer, including season 5"
>"I like Home Movies"

None of these things bait me senpai.

Ooh! Let me try!
>Aqua Teen Hunger Force is a absolute shit show where they rely on edginess to be funny. Carl is the worst character, he's fucking boring. Why don't guys watch a good cartoon like Family Guy?

The idea that these are bait is probably bait in itself.

>mfw people tell me SpongeBob was ever good

Anons are entitled to their opinions

Literally Muslim propaganda.

Aquateen is overatted

this bus?
i've never seen this bus in my life and i don't think Sup Forums watches bus either

I feel nothing. I don't like, or liked, the old Hanna Barbera cartoons to begin with.

Women.

>The Batman is the best Batman adaptation and its Joker design was a huge improvement over the tired design used in other series.

>Dan Garret was the best Blue Beetle never should have been replaced by Ted Kord.

>The movie adaptations of Watchmen, V for Vendetta, and League of Extraordinary Gentlemen were all excellent, and any criticism of them is just blind fanboyism.

>The Jetsons was an improvement on The Flintstones.

>The Legend of Korra was, overall, better than The Last Airbender.

>The furry bullshit in Maus ruined what could have been a good story.

>Captain Britain is just a bad Captain America ripoff who doesn't deserve his own books.

>Although still generally a decent creator, Genndy Tartakovsky is highly overrated and is more or less a poor man's Butch Hartman.

It's pretty fun trying to come up with the most disagreeable opinions possible.

>"Steven Universe sucks and is a badly written show"
>"Insert something negative about Ed, Edd n' Eddy"

>"Steven Universe is the most diverse cartoon EVER!"
>meanwhile Samurai Jack beats that opinion in about 10 minutes of the first episode

You again?

I like Carol's new haircut.

>Sup Forums isn't one of the worst boards on the chan

>attempting to discuss Rainbow Lantern Corps
>"yellow space bug lel"
>"muh evil Hal"

Rustles my jimmies every time.

I like the Rainbow Raiders. Reboot/retcon was gonna happen no matter what and could've been way worse than what we got (which was neat).

>The Batman is the best Batman adaptation and its Joker design was a huge improvement over the tired design used in other series.

Partially agree with you

>The movie adaptations of Watchmen, V for Vendetta, and League of Extraordinary Gentlemen were all excellent, and any criticism of them is just blind fanboyism.

I wouldn´t say they are excellent, at least not TLOEG, but they were all entertaining movies

>The Legend of Korra was, overall, better than The Last Airbender.

They are vastly different in tone and style. I do however enjoy TLA a little more

>Captain Britain is just a bad Captain America ripoff who doesn't deserve his own books.

I don´t know if you can rip off your own company... But still, it´s pretty unoriginal

Dissing Kung-fu Panda.

Tartakovsky isn't a poor man's Butch Hartman, but he is overrated. Both him and McCracken were at their best when working together on shows.
I like Home Movies

Tartakovsky/McMracken/Faust is a great team. All three of them should work together whenever possible.

Uncle Grandpas a good show.

Uncle Grampa IS a good show.

That "Christian dark ages" image from Family Guy, works every time.

You masturbate?

Man you couldn't have picked shittier cartoons for the "now" portion, unless that's the point.

>Clarence is ugly and annoying
>Why does he act so autistic?

>SU is great
Like every popular show, the fandom is terrible. Not the show itself. The show varies from decent to great.

>"I like all seasons of Archer, including season 5"
Never have been a fan of Archer, thought that Frisky Dingo was better.

>I like Home Movies
Decent to good show.

OP, your bait is shit.

What am I supposed to get from this image?

>its Joker design was a huge improvement over the tired design used in other series.
But that's kind of true. M-MUH MONKEY XD fags need to fuck off or get new material.

I liked that they listened to feedback and replaced his straight jacket with a suit. The straight jacket was good to reflect his way more unhinged and wild character but it made him seem less like the Joker.

There are some good differences with cartoons today though, definitely.

I think generally everyone likes a sense of continuity in cartoons today or something grand in scale. It's just as much a tool for the narrative of the series as it is a way for people to continue watching each new episode.

Rocket Power nowadays would have definitely had long or longer arcs in the series.

None of those got me until Hartman.

>"feat. adorable stretch marks"
This is fanart of a human Peridot by the way.