I'm getting a little sick of being called a shill, but I'm going to persevere nonetheless

I'm getting a little sick of being called a shill, but I'm going to persevere nonetheless.

So - Hillary stands for security, for the known. Trump stands for the unknowable, the chaotic.

Why would you risk everything in these uncertain times, on a man who is essentially a rookie, a rank amateur? Hillary knows how politics works, she knows how to get shit done. Sure, if we were living in peacetime, I'd say take a risk on Trump. But the world is at the verge of WW3!

I welcome intelligent comments

>voting matters
I guess #ImWithHer then

fuck off shill, the world is on the verge of ww3 because of the failed foreign policy of $hillary.

Shill? No, troll. Fuckin dingos

Paid poster. Go shill somewhere else kike

>world is headed for WWIII
Better not, you know, make any changes to the status quo

>tired of being called a shill
>still shilling

Not working... double down!

>I'm tired of being called a shill
Then stop being a shill

This is at least the second thread you have made and have ongoing you fucking roo. Stop posting and die immediately.

You give our country a bad name. Just accept Trump or go fight WW3 yourself

> tired of being called a shill
> keeps shilling

> pic very related

It's the politics the American populous has had enough of shill.

shill

>So - Hillary stands for security, for the known. Trump stands for the unknowable, the chaotic.

See how you wrote that bullshit?

That's exactly how everyone knows you're a shill you fucking idiot.

>stands for security
>can't secure her emails

Shill

>hillary stands for the known
>hillary knows how to get shit done

pick one and only one frodo

>Hillary knows how politics works, she knows how to get shit done.

If by "knows how to get shit done" you mean she knows how to line her own pockets while betraying every principal she says she stands for. While screwing over entire countries to enrich her elite friends and starting wars that kille millions. Then yeah she knows what she's doing.

Hillary is a murderer and a corrupt psychopath and will destroy anyone or anything that stands in between her and her sick twisted list for power.

That's what IS KNOWN about Hillary. Are you seriously saying she is the safe, stable option?

>hillary stands for security
if she did she wouldn't have violated Title 18 Section 1924, which is clearly about security

People who have stable jobs or families will vote for Hillary because it's the safest status who choice.

NEETs with no prospects will vote for Trump because honestly they are losers and their only pleasure in this world is living vicariously through the ultimate Chad, aka Trump.

Fuck off shill.

Literally Benghazi and Emails. According to her own defense she was incompetent when it comes to security.

Don't care who wins, neither will do anything for me.

I don't have a vagina and I don't make seven figures a year so I hope they both get terrorist bombed. Maybe their VP might at least pretend he'll do something for middle class white men.

The known is not "secure", it's a widening pit of chaos caused by power-crazed neocons like Hillary Clinton.

The madness has to be stopped which means Hillary has to be stopped.

>ONE POST OP
gtfo shill

and btw, Clinton stands for borderless globalisation, making the marxist wet dream reality; creating a slave class who dont see that they are slaves. Trump stands for classical protectionism with the smell of happening. If I were american, I would vote Trump, but as Iam an austrian, Iam voting AGAIN Hofer.

For all globalist lefties, its time to do pic related, you had your 70 years and fucked it up in every possible form.

SAvaGE

>France
>talking about safety and being losers

I trust Hillary to make the hard decisions of burning women and children alive in a church.

Hillary is only going to ecalate the tensions between USA and Russian even more, while Trump wants to tune down the NATO aggression to not force Russia into a defensive war.
Also, do you prefer to vote for somebody who would kill (and already did so) for power or someone whose worst sin is spouting nonsense?

>Hillary stands for security

wew lad

A Fucking kiwi

Don't worry op her is crushing the orange in the polls.
The debates will be the most entertaining massacre in human history, you will see a novice get served by someone who's been preparing for this moment for 20 yrs.
He will get some nice one liners in but her breadth of knowledge will have him looking infantile.

>1 post by this ID

So Trump will win then? The US voters mostly don't understand words longer than a few letters.

Pretty much this. Every moderate conservative that I know is either voting Hillary with down ballot Republicans or is abstaining entirely.

You mean the foreign policy of every post war administration . It's all the same policy which keep That has led tothe most peaceful times the world has ever seen.

They had email in 1924?

>the world is at the verge of WW3

World War I started because even though it wasnt in any of the European powers' best interests, they all had treaty commitments they wouldn't back down from

Hillary, I think, fits that mold more than Trump

>I'm getting a little sick of being called a shill *starts shilling*

CTR/10

Your roos are belonging to us, shill

So the new shill tactic is taking whatever right-wingers say and just throwing it back at them. Could you fucks get any more pathetic?

>NZ
>advocating for Hillary

Proof you're a shill. How is WW3 in your best interests?

>The amount $0.02 USD has been deposited to your primary checking account

>Thank You for your efforts on behalf of the Hilldo Dildos 2016 Super PAC

How does it feel that her support online is so low that she has so pay people to shill for her? Atleast bernouts had real supporters online while she has barely any to defend her so she has to pay people to support her.

>Hillary stands for security

try harder

Thank you for Correcting the Record