Help me figure it out. What did I say that triggered her fans?

Help me figure it out. What did I say that triggered her fans?

Waifufags, not even once.

Jap moot needs to keep his shitty mods in line.

You said cuck.

Sup Forums triger word is cuck

What the fuck. Since when is racism banned on fucking Sup Forums? you know, here should be the rules. is it about fucking comics. Kamala is both a comic character and muslim. Talking about Marvel's flagship muslim character's response to the orlando massacre is fully on topic.

I remember how a series of threads talking about /co characters who are republican got ban hammered. It's just bullshit. forgot tumblr, /LGBT has taken over /co

You are in Sup Forumsmblr

You shit posted and got called out for it by a mod. Annoying bait threads should be deleted, god bless the trigger happy mods.

Well you're enough of an attention-whore to make a thread devoted to yourself, so I assume you probably had it coming.

>Since when is racism banned on fucking Sup Forums?
Since its inception?

Fuck this thread. Post more Kamala.

There is nothing racist in the post. "Muslim" is not a racist term. The real insult was directed at the character. I think I got banned because Kamalah is someone's self insert character and the post hurt their feelings.

DELETE THIS

She's not a self insert though. Her book is actually really damn good.

They should be deleting more loli threads.

>posting your IP address

and Sup Forums has never recovered

>Kamalah is someone's self insert character
Dude, if you wanna see a real Self Insert character, read Patsy Walker or Squirrel Girl.

Except we can call people niggers and nigga and muggas pretty causally around the site.

Sup Forums janitors ban and delete for off topic ALL the time. I've been banned for going off topic for one post while talking about my sleep cycle. How are you surprised that a shit post of that caliber got you a ban?

Half that list shows up in every thread on Sup Forums, how does anybody post on this board anymore?

You used too many buzzwords. Next time try to use actual arguments

wish this faggot would die just like his parents

I don't read Ms Marvel, but is what you said actually true about tranny midgets?

and how long until "faggot" becomes a ban-worthy term here too? after all if you cant have racism then you cant have bigotry

>the Hannibal spider-man homecoming thread gets to stay even though it's a blatant lie for now

>Half that list shows up in every thread on Sup Forums, how does anybody post on this board anymore

Half that shit shows up on EVERY board

No. Kamala's crush is now in a relationship with a Tumbrl whale. That's triggered both Sup Forums and the shippers