Nova Storytime pt. 5

Now for the conclusion to Duggan's run and the end of Nova v5. Get hype for cosmic high-flying adventure with Sam Alexander aka the all-new NOVA.

Previous Threads:
(Nova 1-5)
(Nova 6-10)
(Nova 11-16)
(Nova 17-22)

And as an extra heads up, this is going to be a long storytime, so please avoid posting images until the storytime is over. Going to need all the space I can get.

>Haha time for brain damage and best symbiote

Can't wait to hear Cho's Hulk Math on this.

Any idiot taking fucking footage that close to a natural disaster like the Hulk deserves to die, Sam. He'll just go on to breed even more retarded, danger prone spawn some hero in the future will have to clean up after. Not worth it.

Bal-bal-balls of steel.

Will you be doing the annual where the helmet gets fixed when it occurs in the story, or after the run proper is done?

The Annual is basically the true issue 28 (since the actual issue 28 is Black Vortex derailed garbage) so yeah, I'll be storytiming it between 27 and 28.

Why wouldn't you fly closer to the ground?

Sam is not a particularly bright boy.

i would post that page of him getting hit in the head repeatedly but this is a storytime

Also, for those wondering who hadn't read AXIS, Kluh is the result of Hulk/Doc Green getting sad.
>Banner gets mad, becomes Hulk
>Hulk gets sad, becomes Kluh

Oh, and Carnage was among the inverted villains.

He'd probably damage the buildings in town, and after getting to the countryside i guess he just didn't think to decrease altitude.

Is there comic about what happened to Kluh after this?

>Kluh
>literally Hulk backwards
>unimpressed.jpg

third time the charm, ehh?

mistakesweremade.jpg

>selling The Stupendous Carnage-Man short like that
Shame on you, op

Oh don't get me wrong, literally everyone should go read AXIS: Carnage. It's a true work of art.

The current run by Conway is also pretty good and worth checking out. How we got to the point where Carnage is arguably the best spider-man book on the market is beyond me, but hey, I ain't complaining. I still bust out my old Maximum Carnage SNES cart every now and then.

>Man introduces himself as Cletus Kasady
>Respond with [Real Name]
WHOOPS

I'd do a lot of things just shy of killing someone to have Sam show up in Carnage's book, but he wouldn't fit the theme of it very well.

His very first page was hilarious
He started beating up the Avengers and they showed a gracious oage of Medusa's ass. Then he said he had a harder time taking a dump than fighting the Avengers

>POCKET SAND! Sheshashaaa!

Not the most flattering image. Does he ever get a retake?

See this is why I feel bad for Sam doubting himself to other heroes with
>Maybe I was never the best hero,
His current stats speak for themselves, he has prodigy levels of improvisation, intuition and introspection.

At first it's a bad situation, he has to go in bare and Kluh knocks him around and out. It happens, given his age and experience he's lucky to have survived it and he put up a fight.

Despite the injury he sustains he gets back up and does what few heroes would against a Hulk or super strong asshole archetype he starts thinking smarter. Spider-Man was going go fist to face with the Hulk in typical [X]Buster fashion, Sam did the wise thing after seeing how that goes and instead neutralized his strength by taking him to a low gravity location. More importantly he did so by keeping the threat at a distance and then swinging him away at the last second.

There should be a medal for dealing with a threat like the Hulk and minimizing the damage done so swiftly. Instead his memory's all fucked up and Carnage is going to visit him one day, goddamn shame.

>one day
Sam wishes it was one day.

POCKET SAND!

I think it's safe to assume he did off-panel.