*inhales*

*inhales*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

I dont get it

Looks like Resident Evil 4

Why did he need 15 guns is he was only going to shoot himself?

>20 gauge birdshot
>witness protection 870
>kimber compact
>bersa bullshit
>wolf ammo
>beretta cx4 storm
>"pipe" bombs
>tec 9 (because hollywood memes)
never seen this show. looking at this weapon selection i probably will never now.

>quality of posts

Terrible way to store your guns. One good kick on that case and its all piled up, scratching and fucking up the finishes.

Probably the la k of ammunition

>bottom left
why keep 2 boxes of aa batteries in your gun locker? is that supposed to be for the pipe bombs?

13 Reasons Why I Made Columbine Look Like A Fucking Joke

Don't talk shit on pistol cal carbines.

i'm not. it's just a meme for jew-wood because of the columbine kids using a hipoint carbine. just like how those pipe bombs are made out of metal. why not use pvc? becuz itz uh "pipe" bomb.

>tfw Australian
>will never know the feeling of having my own arms collection

>HAHAHAHA posting

You're an unfunny homo.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

You want your weapons packed tight. That shit's just going to fall all over the place in transit.

Still unfunny. Have a nice night.

Dildos. It's like you're not even alive, user. Even assassins need to have fun.

Guys, arent these the guns the columbine kids used? is that what's funny?

You too.

What are your gun laws like?

Why does Punished Tyler have nails in his gun case?

A fucking m&p hahahahhaha

symbolism for him being Jesus Christ

Not good, we had one mass shooting where the guy got a super high score without being a virgin, asian or on a school campus and we packed it in from there. It was like 30 people shot at a historical prison. Xzibit would have loved it.

Martin Bryant. You want someone to aspire to, kids? This is the guy. Motherfucker had a legit confirmed (from multiple sources) IQ of fucking 65 - SIXTY-FIVE - and he straight up top-decked and wrecked 35 fucking people and injured another 70. Many of them were fast-running targets, and he had a fucking 80% headshot-accuracy rate. He was baller as FUCK.

His record stood until the Grandmaster himself, Anders Breivik, one-upped it.

APPLY YOURSELF.

>2 pistols

you think hes going to dress up like neo from the matrix when he enters the lobby ? then start killing people while dual wielding pistols?that would be fucking awesome

>tfw 13 reasons why turns into a john woo directed action film

Dave mustaine why?

Its funny how anders is like the worst mass kill guy ever, yet unlike many other edgy teens he actually spared a couple people, really activates the almonds. I guess it's like when you're kicking your friends ass at pool so you let him sink a couple. Ayy get out of her you little cuck before I shoot ya.