What does Sup Forums think about Poison Ivy

What does Sup Forums think about Poison Ivy

Other urls found in this thread:

comicartfans.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I think she doesn't belong in Injustice 2. Other than that she's fine

Top tier lesbian.

She gave me my deadly/hypnotic kisses fetish.

>SLAM
Jesus Christ she masturbates hard. Who could possibly satisfy that puss? Superman? Bane?

I don't understand why DC is pushing her to be some sort of anti-hero like Harley.

She's hot, crazy, deadly, and only has the hots for Batman and Harley.

Literally a meme character

She's ok

Needs to do something other than be Harley's girlfriend

Ivy is in Injustice 2?

How come she never hooked up with Swamp Thing?

Because Swamp Thing knows better then to stick his dick in crazy.

Also he is already in a happy relationship

This. She's the best

She's a rapist with a bad case of nonsense.

Why would Swamp Thing want to be with her?

>lesbian
OP's pic seems to show otherwise

He's in love with abigail arcane

You.... don't know anything about why she seduces men, do you?

I heard a lot of talk about it in the Injustice 2 threads; but that might actually just be one user pushing his shit opinion

Harley

Liking Batman isn't gay and certainly isn't straight.

Yeah but Harley doesn't *SLAM

She YHATZEEs

At the very least she's hinted alongside characters like Swamp Thing, Captain Cold, Blue Beetle and Black Manta

>Swamp Thing, Captain Cold, Blue Beetle and Black Manta

I think she's a huge nerd.

because the two are best friends? i'd rather the only thing that gets in the way of their friendship be the joker

>Not a smol nerd

Black Manta is already confirmed as a stage transition segment. Not sure why they would make him playable too
I would actually really like to see all of them, and Captain Cold might as well be confirmed. But I don't know how, even someone with as shit taste as you, wouldn't want Swamp Thing

Jesus christ that's adorable.
>you have to lean down to get toxic kisses

She was never as outright antagonistic as, say, Joker or Penguin. She's just an eco-terrorist most of the time. It's not super weird.

That said, peach-skin Ivy > green-skin Ivy

>pale green ivy > normal looking ivy

>musty girl spreading her pussy in front of you
>seductive

Maybe fore a manchild comic book writer/reader sure

Since when do school IDs look like a Driver's License?

Would you give her a smooch?

She literally smells like flowers m8.

>He said, on Sup Forums

Easily the worst out of the "typical" Batman villains.

>Supernatural powers
>Otherwise just a botanist with absolutely retarded plants that like eat humans and shit, what in the absolute fuck
>Otherwise just a poisoner like poor man's Joker

Well Batman uses the word Noxious. So once you're immune to her Pheramone (Pussy Liquor) it probably doesn't smell too pleasant

>green skin
nope.jpg

>overly sexualized
nope.webm

>officially lesbian now
nope.mp3

>>officially lesbian now
>nope.mp3
>Implying that's a bad thing

Lesbo Ivy is best Ivy

She also has mind control. So while she's a poor mans Joker, she is preferred to Mad Hatter. At least in my opinion. Tetch is a supreme faganoid

Her goal has been human extinction for the flourish of plant life of the entire planet.
That's a pretty bad thing to want/do for someone NOT an outright antagonist, don't you think?

Mad Hatter is pretty low tier too, though ironically if they dropped the whole Mad Hatter thing he'd be a lot more tolerable.

How did you get that from the word "noxious"?

Swamp Thing considered her to be nothing more than an eco-terrorist. She's a delusional hippie with superpowers.

>shit taste
Nope

That's hardly the whole character. You're loooking at a small pool of stories.

>Easily the worst out of the "typical" Batman villains.

This.
Unless Ra's counts as a typical villain.

Noxious weeds do smell sorta nice.
I.e Rumex obtusifolius or Cirsium vulgare.
Or Conium maculatum or Linaria vulgaris.

She likes to be manhandled by Batman. Shouldn't this be a huge No-No for a lesbian feminist?

>That's hardly the whole character
I'm only referring to her motivation for villainy.

Let's get this over with
>Source?

>Implying she's a feminist

She a lesbian hippie, nothing more nothing less

Some unfinished comic that I found on comicartfans.com/

I only could find like 2 pages

How the fuck does Batman beat her without killing her? You can't just punch a woman who has absolute control over plant life.

She's alright.
Never really liked her, but don't particularly dislike her either.

What is a gynoecium?

This is messed up.

She ask for it.

"Ivy is a lesbian" is just Poison Ivy League head canon anyway.

gy·noe·ci·um
jiˈnēSHēəm,ɡī-,-sēəm/
nounBotany
noun: gynoecium; plural noun: gynoecia

the female part of a flower, consisting of one or more carpels.

Belive me, those fucks want Ivy to be straight if it means for the Harley/Ivy ship to be over with

They better hope more writers push "Ivy wants Batman" then.

You can always dream.

They better not if they know what's good for them

It keeps happening.

Ooops. I drop this pic

What's the problem with Ivy wanting more Batman? Look at Catwoman. It made her famous.

That goes without saying that the pseudo-romantic relationship between Ivy and Batman is the only reason why she sometimes work as a anti-hero.

Harley's her sidechick. Like most bisexuals, eventually she'll want to settle down with a man.

Because it crash with my OTP,.

In all seriousness because Ivy doesn't work well with Batman. Bats it's too much of a stick-in-the-mud for Ivy, Ivy needs someone that can cheer her up, play with her and basically be her opposite. That's why Bats and Selina work well, she doesn't take Bats crap too seriously and it play well his serious side

Keep dreaming, pal

Ivy can have both, just like Harley has.

Why is it okay for Harley to chase around men constantly leaving Ivy to the sidelines, only to be remembered and used once Harley faces a problem?

Ivy should be able to have some fun with the Bats. I like that Batman is always there to help Ivy out when the problem isn't criminal or wrong in nature. They make a neat quasi-allies.

Her incarnation in The Batman has the prettiest design and they really need to give her rose petal hair like this more often.

And rose petal pubes. I need someone to draw this.

Who said I am okay with what Harley is doin?.If it were for me I'd have Harley/Ivy be a monogamous couple.

What Harley is doing is not okay and seriously is mess up. Palmiotti & Conner don't know what to do with Ivy and it shows

Get out of my dreams and into my garden is what she'll be saying to Bats.

>They make a neat quasi-allies

right?

Yes. Seconding.

I like that both Batman and Poison Ivy see each other as good but misguided people.

That escalated quickly.

We really need more lewds of her. She's one of the few things that cartoon did right.