Why didn't you save her?

Why didn't you save her?

Why would I save a white person

Because she never asked for help.

Can't you see that it's what she wanted?

Who was your Hannah Baker?

She didn't deserve it.

what why?

She wasn't a nice person.

how wasn't she? she was wonderful.

>mfw people think i have the best ass

she went to a rapist's party

i didn't fucking get that why did that make her upset? I mean I get afterwards cause she ket getting abused but why when she first saw the list?

Bryce did nothing wrong.

Because it's objectifying.

nah, its because she knew it was a filthy lie.

whoops meant that

for you

oh fuck off man Bryce was a fucking cunt

Of course it is but you'd still be like
>hey that's nice I have something good about me
or some shit like that. it would boost your self esteem a bit.

any more films/shows that romanticize suicide?

>be a trashy edge lord that gets overly emotional and sent on a downward spiral over an upskirt pic
>kills self instead of actually asking LITERALLY ANYONE for help
>continues to be a trashy edge lord even in death

Nothing of value was lost

how do you ask for "help"?

who do you ask for "help?"

What the fuck do people expect someone to do to "help" them if they want to kill themselves?

If someone came to me, said they were suicidal and need help, although I'm not an expert, I'd try to help them get what they needed to kill themselves how they wished.

Not being an edgelord, I just don't get what the fuck anyone else expects.

>There there now.
>It'll turn out okay.
>Chin up, bucko!

That's just insulting.

I'll add that if I was suicidal, I would much rather kill myself than lay my burdens on someone else, bring them down with my problems, and make them feel like shit for being unable to help me.

lmao look at this dumb dumb

>caring about middle class white people
No way, they are an even bigger cancer than actual elites.

I don't know, a suicide hotline?

>romanticize suicide
how was it romanticized?

It appeals to edgy, self-diagnosed teenagers.

>just get over it man
>shit happens to everyone, do you see anyone else acting out?

People just don't fucking get it. It's also so hard to talk to anyone when you're feeling so hopeless, it feels so embarrassing and you don't want to talk about it. Worst of all if you do get a chance, even with a school counselor they make your emotions and thoughts feel invalidated which in turn makes you feel not only worse, but unable to open up to anyone and even more hopeless.

just like number 13.

>mfw watching this for the first time

have you finished it?

yee today. it surprising hit me in the feels. i relate to much to clay.

not to be that fag but the book at least made her seem like she hated herself more towards the end when the student couselor told her to fuck off. but this is a show for normie ass bitches who are meant to be sad because "OMG IM SO PRTY DIS CUD HPN 2 ME." honestly jay asher is just a fucking sell out. remember when selena fucking gomez was gonna play Hannah?

I finished it two hours ago and it's still pretty heavy. Someone I knew committed suicide and I know that I am one of their reasons for doing it and watching this show made me feel so disgusted at myself. But I also related to Clay and Hannah through the show. I would have killed myself at a point in my life if I wasn't saved by my Clay.

What's the difference between the show and the book?

The book does some dumb shit writing wise but clay is a shit load smarter and more relatable as a conduit to hear the tapes and not this weird normie, dork, whiteknight nice guy chad they casted.

dance between hannah and clay and clays tape, i lost my shit. i couldn't handle those feels

He looks and sounds so fucking handsome in the show it really stood out. How are we supposed to believe hunky mcchadface is a loser loner?

Besides that though, overall which is better? Does it feel more haunting to hear Hannah's voice like it does sometimes in the show? Does the cinematography and delivery work better? shit like that.

I totally forgot about that. So heart breaking. It's frustrating that she would have been so happy if she just got with Clay but just never did.

can someone explain Tony to me?

Why did Hannah trust him so much? She interacted with him like twice. Once when she noticed he had tapes and second time when she asked for the recording device.

Because he's gay. She knew he wouldn't be motivated by sex so could confide with him.

I would massage her feet any day of the week.