Muslims Firebomb Bus In Paris - Video

"Muslims Firebomb Bus In Paris" has been trending on Twitter for two hours. Incredibly, Twitter has not yet stepped in to censor the hashtag.

You can hear them yelling "Allahu akbar" in the video here:
liveleak.com/view?i=35b_1470187409

When will French people start retaliating?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UfnEKwoUDy0
youtube.com/watch?v=QPaonjpQbgo
youtube.com/watch?v=QDAN0P93GLc
leparisien.fr/informations/grigny-mohamed-relaxe-dans-l-attaque-du-rer-d-interpelle-pour-vols-violents-17-01-2014-3502853.php
youtu.be/hpoEpv1I4sQ
pamelageller.com/2016/01/muslims-set-over-800-cars-ablaze-in-france-on-new-years-eve.html/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2005_French_riots
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Retaliation would just antagonize them further. I'm from Scotland and from our experience, engaging with vulnerable ethnic, religious and sexual minorities is the best way to tackle extremism.

The fact that I have to bump this is depressing.

filmed by Richard Gutjahr

wait, what the fuck? THere are fucking children in that bus

Pleae dont tell me there were children there

>When will French people start retaliating?

user pls

GAS

These are people with different cultures and backgrounds, not to mention the fact that they've experienced war and brutality on a scale us westerners have never experienced and will never experience. It makes my stomach turn to just imagine the pain and suffering these people have gone through.

The best thing we can do is subsedize housing, try to get them decent jobs/education, and to organize community talks. Retaliation would only escalate tensions and hamper community cohesion.

I know, it sucks, but we can't allow ourselves to get dragged into a tribal or warlike mentality. These people need our help. In fact, this behavior illustrates this perfectly. We helped them get out of the war, but the war is still inside them.

Wasnt this somewhere in canada? I remember a similar webm from some time back.

>Muslims are violent

I don't think people are blind to this so much as we're all just apathetically waiting for death anyway so what the fuck ever.

Stop

Can France go one fucking day? Crusade when?

>Wasnt this somewhere in canada? I remember a similar webm from some time back.
No, I did hear some people claiming this so I compared the two videos and they are visibly different. This was confirmed by Frenchies on twitter to have happened last week but was ignored/covered up by the media.

Bump for happening! #Nice find.

Shitpost of the decade?

When i read this one i literally ROFL
Gonna keep getting dicked till the country goes into the civil war sandnignogs vs french nignogs

The same times americans will finally use their AR15s to "resist tyranny"

youtube.com/watch?v=UfnEKwoUDy0

gas muslim vermin.

You're right. France doesn't have to allow itself to get dragged into a tribal or warlike mentality. It can just deport these criminals back to the countries they came from.

>just caliphate things
pretty sad.

Do you surrender your shitpost vote to the Netherlands and admit defeat, Australia?

I totally agree.

In fact, I say we take it a step further! Beginning at age 6, all schoolchildren will be given mandatory classes on how to appease tanned citizens through oral sex. Being in a constant state of satisfaction will leave the tanned citizen in a state where he does not think about committing mass murder.

Any parents who complain about the new policy will be imprisoned indefinitely and without trial. Racism must not be tolerated if society is to progress.

confirmed summer

Urge to cleanse rising.

Helemaal eens Jesse, mijn stem heb je!

I know you're joking, but outside of Sup Forums those comments are extremely common.

Time to collapse.

You only get to say this because none of these assholes care about your country....yet.

>muh children
fag

K, thanks buddy.
Nice dubs. checked.

>1 post by this ID

this is normal, as normal as walking in a park

and finding mosques filled to the roof with aks. yep, completely normal everyday life

What? I don't hear them yelling Allahu Akbar at all. In fact I did some quick research and this attack was supposedly carried out by a young fascist group to show protest against (almost entirely peaceful) immigration of refugees. Not surprising behavior for fascists, btw... But please continue to try and push your narrative

Happening imminent

10/10

this obsession with AK's is getting annoying.

find another fucking assault rifle you unimaginative fucks.

Its not about "loving" the Ak, its just the fact that russia manufactured a gazillion of them and they are cheap and everywhere in the world.

you are being autist my friend

>The best thing we can do is subsedize housing, try to get them decent jobs/education

And you want your tax money to pay for that? If this is not bait, you would be doin your country a massive favor be killing yourself as soon as possible

>burger
>80 homocides by gun every day
>"AK's are overrated"

fuck why does it have to be a dutch flag

>almost entirely peaceful immigration of refugees

Stop that, it's not funny.

It's not going to happen.

Those firebombings are nothing unusual, the arab youth regularly throw stones at buses, cop cars and fire trucks any chance they get. They'll torch cars and buses for entertainment too, especially around new year's eve and in the summer.

The transport company of those buses only managed to stop the stoning by hiring drivers from the projects where these guys come from. A few moved on to do better things like going on Jihad in Syria and become terrorist and stuff.

There's no easy way out, they're our niggers. We have millions of them with no marketable skills, living off welfare and petty crimes that will never assimilate. They're about 70% of our prison population.

Our only policy has been to bribe them with gibsmedat to keep things under relative control, shit will really hit the fan the day we run out of money for those programs.

I wish we could kick them out but many were born here and are technically """"french"""" nationals. Hopefully someone will have the balls to create a law permitting to strip them of their nationality and shipping them to some Algerian prison or something.

And of course none of the major media outlets have covered this story. Wouldn't want to make Trump look right... again.

NO, absolutely NO statement from officials, press or other (((authorities)))
Nevertheless, that was the last one.
There will be happenings regarding goat fuckers and lefties after the elections

They'll eventually have to be quarantined somehow. Set aside a walled-off territory where few people live and deport them all there.

I have no sympathy

The baguettes backed Sadam's regime and complied with the EU in opening the gates for unvetted migrants. Their own leaders even stated that they have to accept terrorism.

They have the nerve to criticize Trump when their own people are being decapitated, disemboweled, ran over, blown up, etc.

And to top it off, they suck at FFXIV.

Fuck France.

This ride's just beginning

This is the Netherlands in 2016:

youtube.com/watch?v=QPaonjpQbgo

We're a few years behind the situation in France, but we'll get there. The future looks so diverse, I don't need my eyes to see it.

This opinion, on pol of all places.

People should falseflag as muslim and spam death of the infidels with this hashtag

they wont want to go back, it will be a self-inflicted apartheid.

Jej

I hear Australia is nice (hint hint).

This is just your run of the mill flash riot in the ghettos.
They burn their own shit down.
Why should we care?

Fuck you, Sideways France.

We're going to live to see the day where things like that won't even make the news anymore, or maybe it'll be mentioned somewhere on the bottom of page 8.

>french youth damage public transportation, no major injuries alḥamdulillāh

Eh, deal with it. Looks like it was only a handful of Muslims while millions in France did nothing and acted peacefully.

You realize toppling Saddam's regime has paved the way for the Islamic Balkanization of the Middle East right?
And you still support that shit....
What is this? 2003?

We're already there, this happened 5 days ago.

covert mudshit detected

What are you going to do about it? They were so young I bet they didn't even get a chance to choose a gender.

Yeah Europe DEAL WITH IT. Start chopping random muslims heads off, torturing random muslims, burning down mosques and just plain and simply cruel things to show your didain for this scum of the world. Burn the Quran. Burn their homes. Burn them. Deal with europe, if you keep showing your weakness they will keep doing it. Fuck the peaceful ones too. Muslims are scum.

Saving this cuckpasta

the french are gracious hosts

don't worry no one expects anything from France and it's citizens.
how many people died this year?230?
spineless faggots

That would be about 1000 years ago when Muhammad the Pedo united several Arab tribes by pandering to them with his religion and go on a pillaging spree, slaughtering and genociding vast amount of people.

Arabs just doing what they taught from birth to do, harass, abuse and kill people that their betters don't like.

straight outta The Guardian

When the fuck did this happen you double nigger. I live there and there was nothing.

do you honestly think they will stand up?they cant. the media cennsors everything and puts muslims in a good light, white washes everything and well we are too busy with our tranger issues. plus the lefties will always find an excuse and will together with the entire media crush everyone that dares to speak against those poor minorities! until you manage to shut up the blind left, there is little hope...

This.
These don't deserve mercy when they're killing indiscriminately in the streets on a weekly basis.

>Set aside a walled-off territory where few people live and deport them all there.

That's what the most isolated housing projects with limited public transports are in practice, free housing on top of a gibsmedat to contain them far away from where they could do damage.

The nicer suburbs also have few if any public transports. I think we'll end up with gated communities soon enough.

I used to commute by train in a nasty area, it was a fucking nightmare. Gangs of up to 30 nigglets would regularly stop a whole train to take their time robbing passengers. They eventually caught one of these gangs but released most of them because they were still minors.

youtube.com/watch?v=QDAN0P93GLc

They'll keep on niggering and getting caught, eventually they'll be old enough to send them to prison.

leparisien.fr/informations/grigny-mohamed-relaxe-dans-l-attaque-du-rer-d-interpelle-pour-vols-violents-17-01-2014-3502853.php

There's no easy way out, we're stuck with millions of worthless individuals for now.

>the french are gracious hosts

Excellent response.

>The baguettes backed Sadam's regime
So much this. Those faggot French actually thought that Saddam would eventually pay back what he owed them. Literally the ONLY reason they opted out of the Iraq War. All of the real Frechmen died in WW2, and they are now being taken over pretty quickly by Muslims. Oh well, they should've helped us Deus Vult back when Bush declared it.

Should did what Trump said. Grab a piece of sandlot and call it "NATO Town". Much easier to monitor, help, and manage if we did that.

shhhhhhh...

God, my sides. This is just so damn sad that I busted out laughing. This is our future. Don´t call it fate, it´s the future you chose.

This.

Direct all your anger at white liberals

not too mention extremely reliable

You realize that none of this shit was happening when American troops were still in Iraq, right? You realize that stabilizing Iraq would've been a huge blow to Islamic jihadism, right? You realize it wasnt going to happen overnight, right? Well, enjoy your cultural enrichment. Remember that you opted out of the war purely for "humanitarian reasons" and not because of you countrymen's business dealings with the Hussein regime.

the first one if the militia was short circuited. never would a white man be so brave, so you may still be right.

F U L L
U
L
L

They should be harshly punished. Jail + pay for all damages, mental and physical.

hi.

They are waffle
Thanks for letting me correct the record and get .05 shekels

Why are people acting like muzzies firebombing something in France is new
youtu.be/hpoEpv1I4sQ
There like 80+ days straight of this shit a few years back

Good luck helping inbreeds with 60 IQ in modern civilization. You aren't helping advance the human race you are killing it numbnuts.

Hey, Schlomo. Do you mind if we borrowed the molds for those wall thingies of yours ?

pamelageller.com/2016/01/muslims-set-over-800-cars-ablaze-in-france-on-new-years-eve.html/

Regarding those hyenas vandalizing bus - are they caught already, put into school behind razor wire and their parents fined to oblivion?

If not then why?

Threadly reminder that the French deserved this

>so diverse
>All brown retards wearing matching bedsheets
Lel

Its beautiful how the borderless EU backfired on itself.

ban assault fire now

fucking bus provoked them, it and by extension all passengers on board this racist bus deserved it

>There's no easy way out, they're our niggers. We have millions of them with no marketable skills, living off welfare and petty crimes that will never assimilate. They're about 70% of our prison population.
The left has screwed us up, on both sides of the Atlantic. You French better get at least a shotgun for you house. Good luck.

NOT
ALL
MUSLIMS*

*just the ones who are old enough to marry, so 5 years+

Enriching a bus isn't going to satisfy my itch for a major happening - come ON frogslimes ... it's been a whole WEEK

KYS.

Let me correct the record, it was 80 days it was 20 and in that time muzzies burned 8,973 vehicles
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/2005_French_riots