So, turns out Hydra Cap was just Steve having inhumanitus

So, turns out Hydra Cap was just Steve having inhumanitus

comicbookresources.com/article/hydra-cap-is-divided-in-first-marvel-now-2016-teaser

>Not a permanent change

EVERYONE

FUCKING

CALLED

IT

>Cap did nothing wrong guys!

We did it Sup Forums!

I hope Jack Flag is okay.

>every team has a HYDRA mole
>it's the same Deadman dude jumping around bodies

l o l

>we
Nobody did anything, this shit was planned. I bet a bunch of faggots are going to start patting themselves on the back though, and posting articles like "Don't worry, Cap's not really Hydra! Marvel listened to us!"

so now we have to decide what is it

was this planned?
or was the the back up in case people didn't like the idea of captain hydra, and they originally were going to pass of the captain america torch FOR GOOD?

Well the writer said he would be the perfect spy, I'd actually like that.

>and posting articles like "Don't worry, Cap's not really Hydra! Marvel listened to us!"

Oh god that really is gonna happen isn't it.

Or at the least there'll be tweets like that.

it's also what Spencer said about cap funny enough. He's the guy on like every team.

>Marvel can do nothing wrong! This was their master plan from the very beginning and are not backpedalling the fuck out of this!

No, they changed it cause I complained

of fucking course. people love to feel like they matter.

That's no twhat it saying.

Hyrda Cap is because Sin going back in tim and making Steve become a Hydra agent. You can see with the red colors chosen in the flashback.

Mossaic pretty much seems like the most retarded inhuman they can get if you're not ducking celestial tier or pure energy shit you can't even fucking touch him

You know there have been like a shitload of body hopers over the years. Fucking, no one remembers Proteus. Because he's a mutant I guess.

Of course it was planned. They knew no one was going to go "YAY. CAP IS HYDRA".

I don't think any of the people who were up their own ass about this even remember ole' captain hydra. Or Jack Kirby. Or Joe Simon. They're probably outraging over some other "morally reprehensible" piece of fiction.

The writer said we will learn his weaknesses in his book. I imagine being an energy being would cause trouble with energy manipulators though.

Nigga it's a meme

a shitty reddit meme but still

He is essentially the ultimate nigger his power is to steal everything

watch, both presidential candidates will drop out and everyone will feel like they did something

>Hillary
>Dropping out
She's the only candidate guaranteed to stay for the long haul. Her party likes her. People don't like her, but they hate everyone else more. That's two things she's got going over every other candidate in the race.

Nuh uh, Proteus at least had a weakness which was metal

Yeah , like they are going to put the blame of the only controversy that could beat Rebirth on social nets , the only time normalfags will care about reading comics for once, on the new Shithuman Marvel is trying to sell us.

No , Im Sure its another stupid retcon like time travel or reality warping , some asspull to end this nonsense

So it turns out the Black basketball player who became an inhuman was a hydra agent and used Steve's body to support fucking Nazi's? Not only are they going back on their word that it was the "real" Steve, but there isnt a single thing about this concept that makes even a modicum of sense.

This guy can't stay in a body too long or he will be overwritten by the original personality.

What the hell are you idiots going on about? This image doesn't prove anything. It's two random characters. They released one today that's Captain Marvel and Slapstick. Are you saying Slapstick has been impersonating Captain Marvel for months? That'd be sick, but no.

These ads are just for characters who have major focus in the new Marvel NOW.

I fully stand on the side of "the outrage is fucking stupid" over this Hydra Cap thing, and it's 100% still a story that's going to play out, but this Mosaic thing is totally unrelated right now.

>HYDRA
>being related to Nazis
Pick one, movie casual.

Marvel keeps making things like the movies so they deserve it.

There is nothing in this ad or press release that suggests that's the case. It's two random characters on a Marvel NOW ad. Like Captain Marvel and Slapstick on today's.

This.
I'm much more concerned with the welfare of Jack Flag than I am for the most obvious bait and switch in the history of comics.

Why is Dark Phazon Captain America there now?

>"Steve isn't a Nazi, you guys! Our X-Men replacing minority analogue is!"

Out of the frying pan as they say

>Not only are they going back on their word that it was the "real" Steve
>being this rused
Holy crap son have you ever even SEEN a comic book?

>Hydra
>not related to Nazis

Hydra was founded by Baron Strucker, one of Hitler's top men. How is that not Nazi?

>Strucker
>Founding

I know how comics work user, I just didn't think they'd backpedal this goddamn fast.

hydra predates WW2

It was probably only going to be like 3 issues before someone fixed him but then everyone freaked out and now it will be like 6

>pissing everyone off
>again
>black nazi
I think I'm excited for this

>Oh shit, here I thought Marvel was gonna keep one of his A-list and most prominent characters a villain forever. It's fine tough, they're backpedaling now because we let our voice be heard.

That first thing you said

>Denial

HYDRA predates naziism and WWII, and even if it didn't, Strucker didn't become a head of HYDRA until after he had renounced nazi-ism in favor of general super-terror and fascism with none of the racial overtones.

I doubt this was planned.

That'd be the same if Marvel backpedaled from Otto Spider-Man and saying that they had planned not pursuing the story.

>here I thought Marvel was gonna keep one of his A-list and most prominent characters a villain forever.

They kept Otto as Spider-Man for a long time. The difference now is that normies hated this, not just comic fans.

Didn't they say it would be mind control?

Ah-ha. This is BODY control!

Damn son.

wait... didn't the writer say it wasn't mind control or any of that? also, how the fuck does this fits with what happened in Cap #1? How does having an inhuman inside you change your past?

>didn't the writer say it wasn't mind control or any of that?
Scroll up.

So is this black guy Hydra then? Doubt that's going to go over well with the public.

They're pissed of about the gay alligator shooting up the muslim bar of baby Gorilla's and getting off on like a half a year of jail time because he's got a promising career in rape.

>>This thread

Happens every fucking time a vague preview comes out. You make the worst possible conclusions.

OF COURSE! Carol Danvers was Slapstick the entire time! It makes so much sense!

You fuckers are Tumblr tier stupid.

I don't know, have we ever seen them in the same room at the same time?

Oh for fuck sakes! I thought this divided shit was just promo's for civil war.

Can they just finish one of these fucking event without plugging a new one before its even half way in...

>Captain Marvel
>Slapstick

...the fuck.

I mean, I'm interested, but still. The fuck.

IT JUST MEANS THAT SIDES WILL BE SPLIT GOING INTO MARVEL NOW!!!

HOW FUCKING STUPID IS THIS BOARD?!

>tfw divided
>Civil War... dividing heroes
>next event is another Civil War

Marvel is fucking dead.

Jack Flag broke the vast majority of his bones on impact. His body was promptly crushed by a passing steamroller, then trampled shortly thereafter by a marching band.

I wanted to see the return of Militant

>Carol's crotch just blowed into smithereens

Pretty stupid, honestly.

So this bitch and the gas mutant's win...

I mean there are a lot of people on this board who unironically think floppies dying right now and OGNs becoming the primary form of comics overnight could work

Well have we ever seen them at the second time

That's not what I meant, Slapstick is just an odd one to include. Surprised to see him getting any sort of play outside the Deadpool book.

The interview made me somewhat hopeful. I like the fact that the constant is that Mosaic is a fucking asshole and that the writer outright said that when you make a minority character he always has to be some kind of paragon of virtue instead of being an actual nuanced character who's allowed to have flaws and negative traits.

Makes me hopeful the book won't be a bunch of race-baiting garbage.

Most people on Sup Forums only know the movies and don't read comics.

>>"You cannot pretend to be an ally and proclaim, as Editor Tom Brevoort has, that Captain America “always has been and will continue to be a” Nazi — and that it’s not a gimmick — but then demand any depiction of the life of an LGBT character “feel legitimate” before it could be considered. - Gay Comic Book Reviewer on Liberal cry site that gets lots of traffic.

I'm not going to pretend that Slapstick is a particular favorite of mine or anything but it is kind of weird in a good way seeing him show up more.