Why do the gems hate greg?

why do the gems hate greg?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1UNMgENyMUo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

that's sunburned Carl with a beard and shorts

he's a loser who's lives in his van

Cause he's a sunburned fat guy with tanlines, who goes around in a wifebeater, who failed his dream job and now lives in a van. Also murdercock.

They're jealous he can suck his own dick.

well

He's a WHITE MALE

I don't think they hate him but they definitely would like to be able to raise Steven in gem ways and the human side of things makes that more difficult

Garnet does appreciate Steven needing to embrace human relationships though

Really think it just has to do with resentment that he's kindasorta the reason Rose isn't around anymore, which is hard to suppress even when you don't want to show it

He killed Rose with his penis, that's why.

Because they know they can't resist him for long.

. Garnet seems rather cordial with him, and he and Amy used to hang out all the time until she went full butch on him. It's only Pearl that hates him, and that's cuz he cucked her good.

amethyst transforming into rose and taunting Greg was fucked up

He killed Rose with his White CIS dick

he's a sunburned fat guy with tanlines
That's not sunburn

>who goes around in a wifebeater
He has other clothes and wears them often

>who failed his dream job
His dream job was scoring with a hot alien chick (which he did)

>and now lives in a van
Cannot dispute. But it is a pretty kickass van.

You know that friend of yours who stopped to hang out with you because of his girlfriend? Rose did that because of Greg, to the death

Also, as Amethyst put it, he's kind of a mess. He's a functional human being, but probably has some kind of atypical depression.

Young Greg is literally Steg.

Because his dick killed Rose.

HE'S A WHITE MALE

ARE YOU KIDDING ME?

By looks. Too bad Steg has a shitty personality and ugly spacers or whatever those ear things are called.

Because they are jealous of his murdercock

I actually like Carl more.

Oh my fuck, you're right

Wait what? Steg was willing to go back home and get a real job, it was Suria who decided to keep going in their van until they lucked out with Sterling

And even then both of them are pretty cool

Maybe he is simply just unfortunate to attract this kind of attention regardless of what he is doing with his life?

Steg has anger issues. And lashes out way too much.

Oh this has been in wait for a long time.

Thank you dear artist who did this request.

Cannot unsee

youtube.com/watch?v=1UNMgENyMUo

>It's called I Want To Drive My Van, and in parenthesis it says, "Into Your Heart"

>and in parenthesis

Easy there, antisemite!

That's beautiful, its like poetry

Only Pearl hates him, for obvious reasons.

He seems to get alpng pretty well with Garnet , and when Amethyst isn't being crazy they have fun together

this comic is shit

>for obvious reasons

lol, human'd

>CHECK THIS OUT!

cause they believe he took rose away from them.
plus the gems have trouble having any empathy/sympathy for humans when they dont have the same lifespans as gems

>literally directly caused the death of their beloved leader by way of his cock

BWAAAAAAAWOOOWWW BWAWWOWWW BWARRRWWOWW WAAAAWW

Imagine being stranded on a shitty island, and having most of the people you cared about killed in a long, extended battle. Your best friend, mentor, and brother in arms starts fucking a lifeform seriously below your own- like a pig. Then they die to bring about some man-pig abomination.
Papa pig trots over to your mudhut constantly to check up on his spawn and acts like it's connection to your buddy was equal to your own, it also tranfers piggy habits to its spawn, like shitting everywhere and squealing.
How would you feel about this pig?

Pigs are fucking adorable
Its going to need to learn to poo in loo tho, good thing pigs are pretty smart

Rose Quartz detected, or Kermit the Frog.

That depends, in this scenario ... is bacon still delicious? Do we have pointy sticks and the capacity to make fire?

That's the thing! Between that and the lack of gauges and the chin scruff he is literally the perfect husbando.

Stop posting Pearl.

>Gems hate Greg
When will this meme end?

>and now lives in a van

And owns a car wash.
And a farm.
And apparently enough money to rent a storage unit.
All while living comfy in a small beach town.

Meanwhile the most 80% of Sup Forums can hope to be is "well" paid cube workers.

Greg has lived the dream and even has shape shifting purple pussy on tap.

Stop being a bad influence on Steven Pearl.

wowee 70 bucks a month for a storage unit how does he afford it man you're right he's better than all of us