twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

How do your purple and white glasses stick to your face without the ear peices

your riddles suck

That's the riddle

Spirit gum

Do you not know what a domino mask is?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spirit_gum

I wish they wrote you better, Eddie.

Theres maybe 5 good Riddler stories ever.

Spirit gum

And its a fucking domino mask, you cretin.

Is it minty fresh

No, thats Mintberry Crunch

Eddie, if you want your scandalous strategies to succeed, don't make the solutions so simple!

"Hi", also known as "Hi International", was once a glossy magazine aimed at Middle Eastern and Muslim youth. It was a tool of public diplomacy produced by the United States State Department. The United States fund many such ventures, such as "Radio Sawa", a 24-hour 7-day-a-week Arabic language radio station broadcasting in the Arab world -- a station that happens to share it's name with Canadian actor Devon Sawa; who's filmography includes classics such as "Final Destination" and the video for hip-hoppest Eminem's hit single "Stan." But it's not musical interludes you have on your mind, is it Nygma? No, the only credit to his name you care about is his turn as Hank Valen in the television series "Lonesome Dove: The Outlaw Years", adapted from a series of novels by American novelist, essayist, bookseller and screenwriter Larry McMurtry, who's unreleased manuscripts happen to be waylaid at the Gotham Harbor tomorrow night, on their maiden voyage to their new owner across the Atlantic!

I'll have the Commissioner swing by and pick you up in the hour, let him know what you prefer for dinner at Arkham tonight. I hear the meatloaf is a delight!

CURSE YOU, DARK KNIGHT

how do you do it batbutt

Zero Year is one of them, right?

Can somebody name any good Riddler stories?

His last two appearances that I've read were in Secret Six and Flash and both were absolutely terrible. Nigma needs to go back to Batman and get a decent story.

That time he became a private detective.

There was one that was a lot of fun that had to do with him giving up and people pestering him to get back into it. I forget the details, but I liked it.

Detective Comics 140 (first appearance)
Detective Comics Annual 8

HE DOES IT AGAIN

Are you talking about the Jokers Asylum story where he becomes a shut-in after a woman rejects him?

Dark Knight, Dark City

That was it, yeah. Bittersweet, as I recall. A tone that suits him well. I remember another story where he finally overcame his compulsions and used his vast intellect to commit an untraceable crime. He thought he had won, only to find Batman hot on his heels. He couldn't understand it; after all, he left no traces. Except that he had subconsciously been leaving clues the entire time. He was doomed to failure from the start, and would never overcome his psychological problems, nor defeat the World's Greatest Detective. Doomed to perpetual failure.

aw eddie ;_;

Man, the Jokers Asylum One-Shots were great. Why'd they stop after only 10 issues? So much more villIains and potential.