Redpill me on thick/high test

Redpill me on thick/high test.

Not really sure why bigger girls get shilled here outside of assimilating nigger culture and perceived """"health benefits""""

Human brain is not as advanced as we like to think, often we make the mistake of thinking if something is bad, the absolute opposite is good.

So if being overweight is bad, being skin to the bones must be the best.

A simple rule of thumb, there's a balance and an optimum dose to everything, and it's usually not in the extremes.

Perfect body needs both fat and muscle. Just not too much or too little of any. With a preference of muscle over fat, for dat perfect smooth round ass.

THICC

Our bodies are trying to trick us into reproducing

It's a meme started by girls with short fat legs.

>health benefits
slightly a meme, but is a huge factor in the development of a fetus

It's somehow the female version of a /fit/ guy

>Redpill me on thick/high test.

>Girls realized men don't want landwhales
>They don't want skellies either
>Want healthy, nice round asses
>Need to work out for that
>"Squats are gross"
>Some girls are more apt to store fat in their asses and thighs
>Men settle for that
>THICC

t. /fit/

Just hotter, no?

It's a kind of genetic determinism pushed by /fit/ that's ultimately fucking retarded. They think your testosterone level at any given point dictates your overall behavior and this is stupid because A. there's a healthy range that varies from person to person and B. it varies within the same person over time.

It's the neckbeard version of a tumblr girl thinking that fat = muscle and it's just not true.

minus the shitty tattoos sure.

FUCK NO

It's way less retarded than having girls arching their backs or wearing heels to show a bit of dat ass.

/fa/ and /fit/ reporting in
It's an easy explanation. Men like curvy women, chubby chasers and fat fucks try to get validation by trying to put fat and obese women under the high test category. However high test just means curvy women who are not fat, but have just the right amount of fat in their ass/tits. Key thing here is wide BIRTHING HIPS.

Reminder that women with:
>cankles
>fat arms
>cellulite
>fat rolls
>flab
>double chins
>fat legs (in proportion to body)

do not count as high test

found the tiny penis bitch boys.

Yeah, this. Tattoos instantly drop a girl to less than a 3/10.

Who does reject them here? Thick is fine

What is there to discuss? This is not a particularly deep meme. You either get it or you don't.
If you get it, either do something entertaining or shut up
If you don't get it, lurk more

hot as fuck, wife material

as long as you aren't underweight, and your period is regular, you should have a perfectly normal pregnancy unless you have some other complication that isnt controlled by weight.

As for the health of high test girls, they cycle the uterine wall more frequently. Because it happens more often, they're more at risk for cancers of the sexual organs.

The most simplistic way to look at it, is to say that you want your height and weight to fall in the Healthy portion of a BMI chart, not underweight, overweight or obese.

Im attracted to them.
Plus its a subconcious primal thing: thick women will produce healthier bigger babies easier than a skinny one

Now this is THICC

Wtf I love thicc girls now.

There are no health benefits to obesity.

Obesity is an outward projection of internal illness.

Obesity is the largest form of premature, preventable death in the modern world besides smoking.

Lusting after obese women signifies your own insecurities ie: "she's not that fat, I probably can't do better anyway. Might as well settle."

Obesity has never been construed as healthy or sexual, only fetishists deem obese women as worthy, ie: Botacelli paintings. These are revered or were, because starvation was a common occurrence even in medieval Europe and the rest of the world. (Pic related). Obesity signified wealth and high social standing. Today starvation or threat thereof isn't a reality for most western people.

If you're a chubby chaser, you're embracing your own dispossession by undesirable females and giving their antagonistic, vile rhetoric power. Stop it.

It's a meme to make fat girls seem relevant. Thick is not fat, it's wide hips and slim waist. It's not a fat ass, it's not chunky thighs, it's not a bulging stomach. It's wide hips to a slim waist.

It's a shitty /fit/ meme

I think you're mistaking this for that HAES movement.

THISX100 I AM FUCKING SICK OF SHITSKINS FROM JAPAN, SOUTHEAST ASIA AND ELSEWHERE TRYING TO ASSOCIATE THEIR ELEPHANT LEGGED WOMEN WITH HIGH TEST

THEY OBVIOUSLY DO NOT SQUAT OR RUN. 10/10 WOULD NOT BREED

>If you're a chubby chaser, you're embracing your own dispossession by undesirable females and giving their antagonistic, vile rhetoric power. Stop it.
honestly cant help it, i just do not get aroused by thin women.

cuz its all they can get
lmfao
autists with muscles

Overweight women tend to have far more pregnancy complications.

God do I love gazelles

Thick is just a word used by fat fetishists to feel better about themselves.

better than autists without muscles

Gestational diabetes being the most prominent, which DRASTICALLY affects the overall development of the fetus adversely.

redpill urself m8

I should have an addendum.

Yes, you are allowed to be skinny, as long as your menstrual cycle stays regular.

Ideally though, you should aim for the lower end of the Healthy section of the bmi chart. Of course if you are a muscular girl, your bmi will be inaccurate. I'd say aim for sub 17% body fat.

t. Emasculated British man.

Whatever floats your boat.

>Redpill me on thick/high test.
It's literally a meme, what do you expect?