Local theater no longer serves mac&cheese

>Local theater no longer serves mac&cheese
I go there about once a week and raised hell with the concession staff. Manager had to come out and basically explain that I was the only one who ever ordered it and they were throwing full buckets of pasta away every night. So what now? Is there any reason other than the mac&cheese to go out and see a movie in 2017?

Shaq's Mac & Cheese
Formerly Chuck's

I'm sorry for your loss. Try to branch out into hot dogs, nachos, or pizza.

go for the tofu bites next time

Variation on the crab legs meme I guess? k

I'm thinking of sneaking in my own mac&cheese in a ziploc bag and having one of the cashiers heat it up for me in the microwave for 5 dollars or so.

who the fuck actually buys concessions? I have to be starving or thirsty to even consider it. how much was the mac and cheese? fucking buy dollar mac and cheese and sneak it in. i've snuck in all sorts of fastfood.

Make it at home and put it in a ziplock bag in your armpit so it stays nice and warm during the movie

yes yes crab legs and your falcon and whatnot.

Fork and Screen is great. It's a $2 per ticket BlaxTax to ensure your theater is negro free.

OP you just don't actually order food from them, dummy.

get mac and cheese from a kfc or some place like that for 3 bucks and wear a jacket with baggy pockets.

why weren't you dumpster diving for that delicious pasta

by not being a poorfag who worries about 20 dollars lmao

its not even about poorfaggin. its literal highway robbery for theater "food". I only purchase it if i had no time to eat before at a better restaurant.

$12.50 for a large bowl
this is not kraft mac&cheese. It has chicken and bacon and real cheddar cheese.

Do you live in some hicktown where local theaters don't have actual good quality food?

I go to "Gold Class" cinemas only, less people and they have table service with really good food. 50 bucks a ticket ain't bad for having no fuckheads in there. Going tonight to see Wonder Woman.

FUCKING LOL

I don't get the whole hot food at the Amerifat's concession stand, just beer, choc tops and popcorn in Australia.

In what fucking country do they serve pasta at KFC?

you can get it here in singapore

Sup Forums is whites only

bullshit la singapore kfc doesn't serve mac n cheese

Even if the food was free I wouldn't take it. You're watching a movie. If you're eating or drinking then you're not paying attention.

Mac and cheese is a standard side dish at fried chicken places. It's abnormal for one not to serve it.