Trump is such a fucking retard

Trump is such a fucking retard.

Other urls found in this thread:

cnbc.com/2016/08/03/trump-asks-why-us-cant-use-nukes-msnbcs-joe-scarborough-reports.html
youtu.be/ht8JDbWUM1E
ghostbin.com/paste/t9k7j
youtube.com/watch?v=ubgu1uOaP18
salon.com/2012/05/14/our_real_first_gay_president/
buzzfeed.com/jessicamisener/21-shocking-facts-about-us-presidents?utm_term=.laRE2Qaj#.umL68YQJ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Agreed, we should elect Hillary instead and jump right into those plastic FEMA coffins willingly.

We should elect Hillary and there are no such thing as plastic FEMA coffins.

Hillary is the most qualified candidate ever to run for office.

Thank you for correcting the record, .02 dollarydoos have been deposited in your account.

Delete this.

You idiots have been going on about FEMA camps and the Amero for two decades. Just as bad as the clowns who predict the date of the rapture tbqh

Fresh off the boat, from reddit, kid? heh I remember when I was just like you. Braindead. Lemme give you a tip so you can make it in this cyber sanctuary: never make jokes like that. You got no reputation here, you got no name, you got jackshit here. It's survival of the fittest and you ain't gonna survive long on Sup Forums by saying stupid jokes that your little hugbox cuntsucking reddit friends would upboat. None of that here. You don't upboat. You don't downboat. This ain't reddit, kid. This is Sup Forums. We have REAL intellectual discussion, something I don't think you're all that familiar with. You don't like it, you can hit the bricks on over to imgur, you daily show watching son of a bitch. I hope you don't tho. I hope you stay here and learn our ways. Things are different here, unlike any other place that the light of internet pop culture reaches. You can be anything here. Me ? heh, I'm a judge.. this place.... this place has a lot to offer... heh you'll see, kid . . . that is if you can handle it...

This is such a good thread.

>Sup Forums
>real intellectual discussion

Holy shit, I always knew Italians were fucking retarded but this is a whole new level of retardation.

Agreed. Trump voters have mental health problems that affect their cognitive ability and problem solving skills.

What the fuck are you talking about? There are no FEMA camps idiot.

This thread is very important. It proves that Trump is mentally and perhaps physically retarded.

Those who believe FEMA camps are real are the same people who have handicap mental abilities.

They are also most likely to support Trump. Therefore we can safely assume that not only Trump supporters but also Trump himself are mentally retarded.

@83964720
your retarted

I'm not gonna pin Trump with the retardation of his supporters. Separate people and all that.

TRUMP WILL LOSE TRUMP WILL LOSE TRUMP WILL LOSE TRUMP WILL LOSE TRUMP WILL LOSE TRUMP WILL LOSE TRUMP WILL LOSE TRUMP WILL LOSE TRUMP WILL LOSE TRUMP WILL LOSE TRUMP WILL LOSE TRUMP WILL LOSE TRUMP WILL LOSE TRUMP WILL LOSE TRUMP WILL LOSE TRUMP WILL LOSE TRUMP WILL LOSE TRUMP WILL LOSE TRUMP WILL LOSE TRUMP WILL LOSE TRUMP WILL LOSE TRUMP WILL LOSE TRUMP WILL LOSE TRUMP WILL LOSE TRUMP WILL LOSE TRUMP WILL LOSE TRUMP WILL LOSE TRUMP WILL LOSE TRUMP WILL LOSE TRUMP WILL LOSE TRUMP WILL LOSE TRUMP WILL LOSE TRUMP WILL LOSE TRUMP WILL LOSE TRUMP WILL LOSE TRUMP WILL LOSE TRUMP WILL LOSE TRUMP WILL LOSE TRUMP WILL LOSE TRUMP WILL LOSE TRUMP WILL LOSE TRUMP WILL LOSE TRUMP WILL LOSE

Not an argument

Italians are known to be susceptible to mental retardation.

You obviously have some, rather drastic, form of a mental handicap.

How do you make it through a single day independently of your caregiver?

This. I'm still waiting for the second coming but apparently God has an ED issue.

Wow you corrected my record!

This is where you are wrong. Due to the mental retardation that embeds itself within every Trump supporter we understand that they are drawn to individuals with the same handicap. Therefore, we can assume that Trump shares the same mental retardation that his supporters do.

Italians are some of the smartest people on the planet. Evil, cunning and untrustworthy, maybe, but extremely smart.

It's how they've survived 2 millennia of chaos

Trump will most definitely lose.

Thank you for this informative comment.

Trump is a retard.

Attempting to argue with a down syndrome patient is futile.

You seem like someone who also has that affliction.

What would trump say about this guy?

Wrong. Trump supporters work independently of the man himself. There's no basis for blanketing Trump as of his supporters. Puppet and the mastermind.

>why can't we use nukes?
>mfw he asked this 3 times

>10 posts by this ID
calm down m8

WTF I hate Trump now.

That's why I'm #HillShill

wtf, I hate Trump now

cnbc.com/2016/08/03/trump-asks-why-us-cant-use-nukes-msnbcs-joe-scarborough-reports.html

youtu.be/ht8JDbWUM1E

I thought Hillary paid you to #CorrectTheRecord, not to be racist online
You're reported.

The Record:

not corrected [ ]

corrected [x]

HILLARY 8 YEARS

Kek

>Italians
>smart

>Greeks
>knowing things about others

Do you think trump would beat this person in a presidential race?

Regardless I'll just leave this here
ghostbin.com/paste/t9k7j

sage

This. Thank you, user.

$.02 has been deposited in your hillarybucks acct

>so retarded he responds to copypasta

Warning WARNING sage hide and report all shill slide psyops threads warning WARNING we under seige by shills sliders. Warning WARNING they are sliding the wiki leaks threads Warning WARNING they are here they are shillling they are sliding.

Warning WARNING

>He dislikes Trump!
>H-he must be a s-shill!

He had the chance of a lifetime and he blew it with spouting retarded nonsense

The Wikileaks threads contain no factual information. They are simply a distraction from the real disaster that is Trump.

Hillary is by far the most qualified candidate ever to run for office.

Thank you for Correcting the Record

>plastic FEMA coffins

Thank you for the chuckle man, Godspeed

You defrauded Bernie supporters of over $200 million in donations and honestly believe theyre going to show and vote? Kek

Noice goy!! Enjoy douching your boipussy

trump hates artists and has signed a pledge with the intent of putting artists in jail. trump should move to a muslim country that has the same level of appreciation for art as he does. he is a trash person

TRUMP IS TRASH.

Lmaoooooooo. They are literally Hillary engaging in fraud against the voters of her own party!! If she'll do it to them she'll do it you.

Is it possible that youre THAT fucking stupid?

I honestly cant wait for civil war. I will have literally dozens of democrats' ears in my pocket

Shilling this hard?

>> shilling like they paid ya boieeeee

Will be taxed at an increased rate since libtards are tax crazed

Stop $hillary Shill detected

>hillary
>engaging in fraud

Pick one and only one.

>responding to copy pasta

Wew, sure does smells like summer in here

>UUkSArOH

How many times have we here at CTR told you to use Drumpf instead of Trump? Nine times you have used his correct name; didn't you attend our workshop on proper CTR protocols? You will not be paid anything for this thread and I have a good mind to report you directly to Hillary. Now get your shit together. It's embarrassing when CTR has to CTR it's own shills. Fuck!!

No. Trump is less subtle. If I were Trump, I would build a wall but I would tell the public that it is simply a security measure to improve the border.
Authentic Italian pasta.

kek

first it was the wall
then it was make america great again
then all the lies and the bigotry

> i dont know what happend

are the trump supporters hidding under the wall yet?

FACT: Italians are the most powerful race in the world

That's it. I am now ordering a guac bowl

Get your skin ready. You're gonna want to look good for the lampshades.

wtf i am a guac bowl now

>James Buchanan
>Secretary of State
>Representative
>Senator
>Ambassador to Russia
>Ambassador to UK
>Worst president in history

but he was qualified, wasn't he? :^)

But he's a successful and hard working retard, unlike you.

youtube.com/watch?v=ubgu1uOaP18

Also the first gay man in the white house.

When is this myth going to die? Just because he was a bachelor doesn't mean he was a fudge-packer.

You should be banned for such threads, coz there is always has General Trump threads

He lived with a dude in the white house.

Literally ANY other Republican would be crushing Hillary by like 10 points right now.

trump doesnt have to be intelligent
there are others who think for them

the only ones who are fooled are the naive and the opportunists

I'm going to need a source on that.

Funny how the people claiming he was gay write for the likes of Salon and Buzzfeed.

salon.com/2012/05/14/our_real_first_gay_president/

buzzfeed.com/jessicamisener/21-shocking-facts-about-us-presidents?utm_term=.laRE2Qaj#.umL68YQJ

checkmate.

Trump will not "SHUT THE FUCK UP!"

Trump is his own worst enemy. SHUT THE FUCK UP!

Stick to the economy and attacking Clinton!

What a FUCKING IDIOT... no PATRIOT will attack the family of a war casualty.

New fag detected.

>physically retarded.

Ok I'm having a goof laf m8

WTF I HATE TRUMP NOW

Delete this.

>:)

:^)

:o)

that is not trumps agenda

I've always wanted a purple heart

This is a agrugument

Trump just ended his campaign by threatening to use nuclear weapons. He won't win a single state now. Biggest landslide in history despite Hillary being the worst candidate in 100 years.

What a fucking dumb piece of shit.