Batman V Superman: Dawn of Justice - Ultimate Edition Hype Thread

BVS Cinematographer Larry Fong now believes everyone will love Ultimate Edition.

SOON. Can't wait until all the haters change their minds.

>Larry Fong was forced by WB to retract his comments
>being hype for more snydershit
lmao, I thought you moved on to Suicide Squad by now

>BVS Cinematographer Larry Fong now believes everyone will love Ultimate Edition.
And he certainly came to that conclusion all by himself.

yeah, why wouldn't he?

Did they change the ultimate cut after he said that by any chance?

>people are literally incapable of changing their opinions

lol

Nah

Fuck off shill

>this is the real move
>w-we wanted people and critics to see the inferior version the first time
>it's not like we wanted it to be remembered as a great movie or anything
>baka

BvS was great. Is the Ultimate Cut going to give retards extra IQ points after watching it? Will it cure autism? I hope it really is THAT good.

I like how the delusional BvS fans finally admit that it was bad when the hope of the extended cut on the horizon. I just hope that sucks too so they have nothing to fall back on.

I'm assuming it'll elevate the movie from a 2/10 to a 3/10. Some continuity and characterization improvements, but nothing to address the many fundamental problems with the movie.

From what I've seen so far of the leaked clips, that sounds about right.

>Batman and Lex both know Superman can't see through lead out of nowhere

This.
Lex will still suck, the color will still be missing, Doomsday will still be stupid, Martha will still be the reason they stop fighting, and the cameos will still be forced and hinder the movie.
The best case is that it makes the reason Batman decides to kill superman more believable.

But it didn't have a single large fundamental problem.
And no Superman not being a campy mary sue shoving sunshine up people's asses is not a fundamental flaw.

>Lex will still suck
But he doesn't suck. What they were going for was not ideal but he still did well despite that.
>the color will still be missing
That is a good thing if your not a campfag.
>Doomsday will still be stupid
But it isn't stupid. He is just a badass creature to battle nothing lacking or having in intelligence about it, it just is.
>Martha will still be the reason they stop fighting
Which is fine.
>and the cameos will still be forced and hinder the movie.
Barely hinder it. And they look awesome and are worth it.

Autism does not equal actual criticism.

Actual criticism of Batman v Superman can be levied at it's rushed and unfocused pacing, shoddy editing, unbalanced focus on Batman versus Superman, and overall as a result, hard to follow plot and leaps in characterization.

Ultimate Edition literally fixes all of this.

>movie trying to be serious conflicting with its goofy, melodramatic direction
>poorly-written dialogue
>Cavill and Gadot's acting
>everything involving Lex Luthor being unnecessary (titular fight could have easily happened without him)
>Justice League setup shoehorned in without having any relevance to BvS's own story
>Martha
>Doomsday

All major problems that are not going to be fixed by the addition of a few cut scenes.

Of course people can change their opinions. It just so happenes that he changed his for money.

When is the Ultimate Cut supposed to be released?

It goes from a 10/10 to an 11/10.

He watched it again and changed his mind. But never mind that, it's a conspiracy!

Disney paid him to say it wouldn't change people's minds, but then WB showed up with a bigger paycheck, clearly.

>two almost psychotically obsessive men who have dedicated the majority of their time monitoring, tracking, and researching the habits of a single man over an extended period of time happen to know things about him
Totally unrealistic...