Literally what did they mean by this?

Literally what did they mean by this?

Saw this in Portland while walking last week.

Portland is libcuck headquarters.

I just don't get the drumpf thing, it's pathetic

Wtf I hate mobsters now

Is that you we can see the reflection of in the window? What the fuck are you wearing?

Delete this!

not this thread again.
OP is just looking for attention

Some other faggot posted this yesterday. Fuck off. I'm guessing you're the Norwegian creating the other slide threads?

It's funny. It's attacking his brand and showing he's an impostor. Ya gotta laugh!

Sandals, short shorts and a mickey mouse dress.
I'm capping this.

hey don't make fun of his tourist attire he just wants to blend in with the normies

too late

no you didn't you greasy kike. this is the 4th or 5th time i've seen this exact post

not as bad as this guy

sag.e
>sag.e
sag.e
>sag.e
sag.e
>sag.e
sag.e
>sag.e
sag.e
>sag.e
sag.e
>sag.e
sag.e
>sag.e
sag.e
>sag.e
sag.e
>sag.e
sag.e
>sag.e
sag.e
>sag.e
sag.e
>sag.e
sag.e
>sag.e
sag.e
>sag.e
sag.e
>sag.e
sag.e
>sag.e
sag.e
>sag.e
sag.e
>sag.e

nice twig legs you faggot bitch

fuck off

Oh the logic is funny, but only because of the hypocricy, not because the joke is actually good.

You just know these greasy hippies were giggling themselves stupid as they were pinning this shit up.

>this person posts on Sup Forums

Tactical bowl cut?

I wonder why leftists think it's okay to make fun of the name of immigrants who came to america and eventually anglicised their name to make life easier and to integrate into their surroundings.

They wouldn't be happy if you made fun of Chang, or Pajeet. Why is it okay to make fun of western european names?

Is it, perhaps, because leftists are anti-white and anti-west?

I was at a dinner party fours days after jon oliver's shitty show and all the smug leftists were giggling to themselves about it. I asked some at the far table I was sitting at, "I'm curious. What's so funny about the name? Why is it okay to make fun of the name of immigrants?"etc socratic method until three people never mentioned it again and another actually admitted she was wrong with the double-standard.

The other 12 people there haven't spoken to me since b/c even though I never even said his name, they pegged me for a trump supporter.

idk, have a trumpwich.

See now THAT'S actually kind of funny.

It would be funnier if only mexicans had to pay for it

seen this copypasta few times before

you just want people to have a party mocking imbecile reflected in the window

Nice outfit, Bjorn.

Hahaha, yeah, there are so many ways to make a joke like that, it's only one sandwich, you can only fit so many jokes in one menu thing

>+tip

>NICE AND ORIGINAL POST XDDDD
SAGE
SAGE
SAGE

ALREADY DONE OP GO SUCK A DICK FAGGOT

>Payment (+TIP)

TRIGGERED

Nice clothes, fag

>forrest trump

oh my god