Currently marathoning pic related for the first time...

Currently marathoning pic related for the first time. The outgoing and manly negroid is gonna end up with the cute redhead assistant, isn't he?

a beautiful movie

Stop fantasising about cock and watch the movie, you waste of a life.

>marathoning

one movie

Do you normally watch a movie in shifts you fucking retard?

Lurk mor

>redhead
which one?

It really is. So heartwarming and just puts a smile on your face. Definitely in my top 10 of all time

>they dont marathon their movies

>not playing along

cuck white french guy give everything his ancestors work for to a nigger, kino

Frogs aren't that degenerate dumb burger

They didn't work toward anything. They just existed

France is literally Africa, my man

or maybe the nig nog culturally enriches wheelchair man? who know

Other than the child-cravers, you are the worst kind of loathsome cunt that slithers along this board. If you don't have the attention span to sit and watch a film without having to come to this shithole, of all places, then you're a waste of oxygen.

I always pause the film, my man. Watching a movie in bites is actually the thinking man's viewing.

0.5x masterrace

The average millennial has this level of a poor attention span, if you removed them all the first world would collapse

kek

Would you fuck him?

I think she's a lesbian and turns him down.

I'd let him fuck me.

>avoid it for years because all the pleb hype around it
>end up watching it, it's actually a good film, gave me genuine feels

Same. It's a good movie.

Pure family kino.

this made me google whether jessica chastain was in the movie

I can't wait for the remake with Kevin Hart

the guy wasnt even black

>"Push faster my wife's bull!"
what did he mean by this?

Stop blogging and watch the film, you fucking Redditor.

Caracalla (the emperor depicted in your .png) was Punic and was therefore most likely of mixed heritage given his hair, nose, and country of origin.

I LITERALLY JUST STARTED WATCHING THIS SHIT AND OPENED Sup Forums. The fuck

>Not power napping with a friend and watching 15 minutes in intervals of each other

>The outgoing and manly negroid is gonna end up with the cute redhead assistant, isn't he?

She is a lesbian.

What's the context

>Uncuckables

and better looking than you'll ever be

I haven't loathed a movie as much as this in my life.
What a half assed, undignified and pretentious, spineless and uninspiring portrayal of the labourer/immigrant and his oh so feel-good relationship with his blood-sucking master. The fucking script even has the nerve to make the rich cunt disabled so that I, as the viewer, feel sorry for him.

Fuck this shit and fuck that specific insufferable nigger and that fucking gay retard smile on the french cunt's fucking face and fuck that horrid script but most of all fuck that cringe acting. Fuck you.

Calm the fuck down user. The movie was genuinely great and came packed with feels. You're a cynical bastard and there's no hope for you.

it's cheesy fucking shit and if you like it you're a pleb

degenerate piece of shit movie with all the worse of paris is not longer paris.

fuck off for watch this huge bullshit

Yes?

no because she's gay

also the movie is bad

also he does cuck wheelman's daughter's bf

here's a you

This movie is a masterpiece fuck off.

It's racist magical negro shit. It even has the obligatory "show white people how to dance" scene in it.

I'm not as cynical as the movie and its makers/producers/funder's shameful attempt of preying on its audience's feelings and cashing in.

take yo ass to bed #1 soul sista

weird how everyone is triggered by it. Sup Forums with "omg is had a black guy" and black people with "magical negro" stereotype. no one on either extreme is happy with it, therefore it must be the perfect family film.

This movie is great. And seeing in this thread that it triggers the Sup Forumstards makes it even better.

I don't even like the movie much but that's just Sup Forums circlejerking

It paints the black guy as an uncivilized thug that has no pride in anything. Then as he spends time with the white cripple out of the hood he grows as a person. Shit it's not even subtle it basically hits you in the face with it