Why do Americans make such abhorrent posts? What drives them to do such a thing?

Why do Americans make such abhorrent posts? What drives them to do such a thing?

aspartame and HFCS abuse

Soy

Also cholesterol and saccharide .

Anglos in general do not have to meet the "minimum requirement" of being proficient in english to post on Sup Forums.

Their point of entry is lower.
I wouldn't be surprised if more than half of anglo posters (especially on boards like Sup Forums and Sup Forums) were actually children.

whiter than you mario

>irish flag
>mario

Soy, cuckoldry, jewishness; being emasculated, cucked mutts.

>tfw screen is shitty and the orange stripe looks red

could be that you're just color blind like me. I stopped commenting on Irish and chef boyardee's post because I frequently would mix them up.

Most of the American posters on this site display signs of multiple mental illnesses and neuroses

Like they have a tendency to get really obsessive about certain things

THE FUCK YOU JUST SAY?

i thought it was a subtle way of implying non relevant countries all have flags that look the same, but you were unironic all along?

This is why, right here
Its why /cum/ is full of underageb& and why most of this board hates yanks

Calling most of Sup Forums children is a stretch though

this post kinda proves this thread is wrong

That's actually a fair point

Yet for some reason posts by brits, aussies and kanadians are of much higher quality.

>I wouldn't be surprised if more than half of anglo posters (especially on boards like Sup Forums and Sup Forums) were actually children.
that's because it's completely true

>posts by brits, aussies and kanadians are of much higher quality.
what planet do you live on?

>Why do Americans make such abhorrent posts? What drives them to do such a thing?

>canadians use to be the gold standard of absolutely shitty, moronic posters
>now americans are used as an example of absolutely garbage posting
>aussies and brits are typically absolutely shit too but get away with it due to their cynical, non-serious attitudes

the anglosphere was a mistake.

Brits are unironically my favorite posters though

For what reason?

Multivitamins and corn syrup

My theory is that non-Anglo posters need to reach a certain age before they are fluent enough in English, whereas the eternal Anglo can shitpost at any age.

>Yet for some reason posts by brits, aussies and kanadians are of much higher quality.

Opioids

Doesn't seem to stop japs though, I think I have never read a coherent sentence by them.

Probably because English is Germanic with heavy Latin influence so most people can adapt to it easily.

I've tried Japanese on Duolingo and it's retarded.

then hover over the flag for a tooltip you decrepit grandpa

Same

This is actually a brilliant hypothesis.

not really. Canadians and Americans are so fucking similar I sometimes wonder whether the canadian flag is just a proxy for meme points

they're nothing alike. American posts are sincere to an autistic degree while Canadians are almost always trolling and are only serious when they make their awful /r9k/ threads.

urm sweaty we're the best posters on this site int wouldn't last a day without us

corn syrup

based

rasheed

Planet Finnish Shitpost for sure

Whiter than you paddy

*dabs on you*
LOGANG4LIFE SENPAI RAHOWA