This is the shed I used to live in. I miss that fucking shed. Now, 2 years on, I'm a regular wagecuck...

This is the shed I used to live in. I miss that fucking shed. Now, 2 years on, I'm a regular wagecuck. I'm a responsible member of society now. I fucking miss that shed. I still have the doggo by the way. Judge me

>psycopathic records shoe box
you still have them?

It looks like city dump

Not anymore. I swapped them with a mate for dress shoes to get into a club one night. We both got drunk and he lost them. I gave him his dress shoes back though

it looks like you invited a few 19 year olds to throw up in there.

then how did you get into the club, if you dint have appropriate shoes

Dude a micro-nuke would actually improve that.
Trump's got a point.

It was worse before I fixed it up. I used to live in there alongside lawnmowers and tools and shit (when i was about 11). Then I built another shed for all that shit and moved in furniture. then I put the gyprock walls and insulation in with an air conditioner. The cardboard over the hole in the wall is from when I got in a fight and rammed a guys head through the wall. I was so pissed off about doing that. He started the fight though. Also, here's a pic of me from the time; i'm the skinhead with the bottle

Like I said. I swapped them with a mate before I went in. We got drunk separately. I wanted to go in because there was a girl who wanted to root me. He wanted to get stoned in the car park and get a lift home so we swapped. I never knew I would never get them back

A few people have actually chucked in there. Because there are no windows I always had to clean like a fucking meth head to get the stink out

Fair enough. You wouldn't want to hurt the doggo though, would you?

can i add you on facebook

I don't use facebook. I'm pretty much off the grid at the moment.

I dont give s shit what pig stye you live in but that shouldnt have to live in that shithole.

True. My poor doggo. She lived in that shithole with me for 7 years. On the plus side, she had her own bed; the one on the left. Her name is Penny by the way

I can't tell what breeds that mutt is made of. I bet she is awesome.

It's an Australian Blue Heeler. 100 years ago they were created by breeding Dalmatians, sheep dogs and (this is the big one) dingoes. They ended up with the Aussie cattle dog. Most loyal dog in the world. They aren't the best dog in the world but they are pretty good. My one wont even eat food is someone gives it to her. I have to tell her it's OK by saying "off ya go". Biggest problem with blueys is they like to nip the heels of anything (they were originally bred to herd cattle by nipping their heels). You can teach them not to though. they are pretty clever

Do you have a pic of the outside of your cuckshed?

Lol Turkroach your entire country is a dump. Fuck off

nah man. I used to serve in the Army with a guy who lived under a bridge before he was in the Army. The fact that you are bettering yourself is the only thing that you are judged on.

Glad you still have your doggo.

Looks like comfy NEET fort
Wish I could live there

what where the dimensions and how much did it cost?
Is it a floating foundation or concrete?

I don't. Never took pics of the outside. I have a pic of me on the patio but that's it
Thanks mate. I now have a clean house which I keep ship shape. The doggo is now 9 and healthy as an athlete. I'm hoping she will live till 15
My man. The best days of my life were spent NEET. Now I have to grow up, but yeah, you are a legend

1. Was it your parent's shed?

2. Where do you live now, and can you take a pic for comparison?

1. yes I grew up in their shed.
2. I don't have any on hand. Also I don't own a mobile phone (not because I'm worried about cancer or some shit but because I want to see what it's like without one. It sucks at first but then you get used to it). My camera is fucked at the moment so you just have to take my word for it. My house isn't the cleanest but it is respectable

OK boys. OP here. I have to head off now. Thanks for the input. Good times boys. See you all later

Messy, but comfy.

I bet you had some real good times in that shed has one of those vibes.

see ya australia bro

I think he meant to say that his city looks like a dump.
Turkroaches can't into English.

Whats really odd about 'Murrica is that most of seal team six were crammed into one chopper that was then shot down by "an unlucky RPG strike" so only like