Black Lives Matter submit their list of demands

policy.m4bl.org/

Make of it what you will

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hFDcoX7s6rE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

These demands will never happen they literally just want to be in power without working for it. Fucking niggers

>reparations
>only 1.4% of white people owned slaves at the height of slavery, and only 6% in just the south

How about reparations to all the families murdered by black people instead?

Nah...

How are these demands meant to be enacted?

there is no real pressure behind it, I mean what they gonna do? stop working and commiting crimes?

>demands will never happen
good thing Bernie is out, I wouldn't be so confident otherwise

If you click each one it has suggestions. It stills relies on the benevolence of white government to entertain their demands. Too bad they're a terrorist organization and the US doesn't negotiate with violent terrorist sects.

If they want reparations, they should just pursue the individual families that bought them as slaves and leave the rest of us alone.
Of course they probably won't be able to track down the descendents and even then, some fo them actually received inheritances from these families, or had kids with the slave owners and these kids received the inheritance.
What is clear is that they all had more opportunity in the US than of they had been left in Africa where they very likely would have been raped, murdered or cannibalized since most of the slaves were criminals or POWs from tribal wars.

>ignoring reparations were paid to the actual people who actually were slaves

Yes BLM, however

I hope this works. I hope their demands include incarcerating a lot fewer black people.

I know Sup Forums just likes to shout bigger, but we have a real problem in the us with law enforcement. They are overly harsh during the arrest, during the trial process, and in prison. We incarcerate 10X more people than Canadian. We put men in cages for victimless crimes for decades. You know cp is 10 years minimum for one image looked at?

Yes blacks are stupid and ugly but in this case the serve as a canary in a coal.mine. there are huge problems in the us that need to be addressed.

I know this is a novel idea Jamal

but bear with me

how about

you stop committing crimes?

That figure probably doesn't account for population increase to the present day either. The percentage of people who's ancestors owned slaves must be in the tenth or hundredth of a percent of the population in such case

just occured to me that black crime rates aren't as high as they would be bc so many would-be criminals are incarcerated

>crime in USA has been declining since the 90s
>blacks have been incarcerated in record numbers since the 90s

merely a coincidence

My jim jams

I'm all for reparations.

Any black that signs a contract stating that he's resigning his citizenship and the citizenship of all of his children and any right to future citizenship in any country outside Africa, for all time, should get a one-way ticket to Africa and 1000$.

>how about
>you stop committing crimes?

The largest portion of crimes that people go to prison for in the us are health and safety code violations. That 34% of people literally sitting in.prison are there for getting high.

The remaining 20% are for crimes that have victims like domestic violence, failure to pay child support and alimony. In this case no one is injured.

15% are there for petty theft, such as shop lifting under $1000.

10% are there for sex crimes such as looking at cp and pinching a woman.

Only like 5% of people.in prison are their for child molestation, murder and armed robbery.

It's a waste of everyone's time at effort, tax money, ... And in the end it just makes the people.When they get out more prone to harder criminal behavior since prison comes with life long stigma.

When are we just going to repatriate these niggers? If the love their blackness so much then let them live with their savage cousins.

The economic justice page is literally just Bernie Sanders' platform holy shit how stupid can these people get. Can anyone link this website to Soros?

And all those things are crimes.

Just take my advice and stop committing crimes, no crime no time ok jiggaboo?

Gee, why punish people for their crimes at all?

Let's just lower our expectations for members of society based on skin color, what could go wrong?

An ungodly amount of black fathers are put in jail for victimless crimes. Mine was. I think if you decriminalized a lot of drugs you'd see a huge improvement in the next few generations but I don't think Sup Forums cares.

"no"

I love when there are stats that perfectly confirm my brilliant intuitions

>drugs are the issue for majority of niggers
>"let's make it LEGAL to become shitty now!"

Wow, you're dumb

wew

Maybe those "fathers" should stop being degenerate drug addicts if they don't wanna go to prison.

I don't think drugs should be illegal, but let's not pretend that slangin' rock is a victimless crime. That shit ruins lives.

Yet 90% of blacks voted for Hillary

wew.

Quit your bitching nigger

t. Johnny Rebel

We don't negotiate with terrorists

>decriminalize cocaine and crack
Yeah, go fuck yourself. Maybe if your dad wasnt slingin out da trap in da hood he wouldnt be in jail where he belongs.

yeah pot is definitely not a reason to lock someone in a cage. sorry about your dad

Victimless crimes are still crimes. And what kind of victimless crimes are you talking about?

This guy seems to think domestic violence and failure to pay child support & alimony are victimless crimes, buying drugs isn't a victimless crime especially when it's an industry which is fueled by Mexico (you know, your completely peaceful and safe neighbour)

This

Under rated

>this
This

Be a good goy and pay your dindu taxes

thanks lad

kek. good one mein freund.

He said nothing about pot. Less than 3% of prisoners are locked up for shit like pot.

He might have gotten busted with pot, but it also probably wasnt his 1st, 2nd or even 3rd offense.

i would say incarcerating someone for pot should not be a crime. it calms you down if anything. if EtOH is legal then pot should be. heroin OTOH is addictive and makes people pop each other off just to steal their money to get a fix

No fuck off, ive seen what drugs do to people

> reparations
after all the welfare, rioting/damages and cancer to society.
I say the niggers come out owing us

Do you really think shiftless niggers dont steal shit so they can buy pot? Of course they do. They have to, because you can't buy that shit with an EBT card.

Aren't a lot of prisons privatised there and belong to companies with shareholders etc therefore making it profitable to be overly zealous in regards to crime and punishment there?

>reparations
weren't there white slaves, back in the day, as well?

Where are their demands? You lie they dindu nuffin

I agree DUDE but since it is a crime and the only way to get it is from criminals in most places, buying WEED fuels a black market which is anything but victimless.

LMAO

black communities lack leadership that has not been coopted by Jews/liberals/FBI (rap videos, race-bating community leaders)

Thomas Sowell said Harlem was coming up in the world before drugs became rampant (CIA helped in this) and before civil rights liberals told them to think of themselves as victims instead of proud Americans with opportunities their African brothers did not have

Blame the drug war.

Privatized prisons are much cheaper, and it's much easier to get new guards once the current ones are found colluding with the inmates (happens all the time).

Honestly, what incentive does a private prison have that government ones do not? Do you think the government's main goal isnt to create revenue? Do you not think that every office in every agency in every bureau in every branch isnt trying to angle for more tax dollars? To grow in size and never, ever have to shrink again?

Paste it here, faggot. I'm not giving them clicks.

Pot habituation isn't desperate like heroin addiction. Desperate people do crazy shit that often results in deaths. Not that theft is good or anything, but on the hierarchy of evil it isn't as bad as murder

>reparations

I agree with this. Everyone who personally owned slaves should pay those ex slaves money.

A nigger doesnt have to be desperate to rob someone to buy something. They just have to want that thing. No addiction required. It could be for a pair of fucking shoes.

Oh hey look, crimes!

Hey! I'm not paying a fucking dime for LEGAL actions committed by my ancestors decades and decades ago.

>mfw the South will rise again

BLM is a black militant clown organization. They haven't gained respect no matter how many times the liberal MSM tries to portray them as freedom fighters or "true patriots" ...blah blah

Maybe we could ceremoniously fire the bill into the sun.

Put them all out of their misery.

>The remaining 20% are for crimes that have victims like domestic violence, failure to pay child support and alimony. In this case no one is injured.
>domestic violence, failure to pay child support and alimony. In this case no one is injured.
>In this case no one is injured.
>domestic violence
>no one is injured

Know how I know you're a nigger?

>Niggers
>Demanding anything beside KFC

Fucking kek

>pay those ex-slaves
>paying dead people

also
>your nation was built on our work--you're benefiting from our work
Aren't they benefiting from being brought over from Africa?

>ending money bail
>ending ability to use criminal history for housing purposes
>ending body cameras so police have documentation about what they did and why

>free education for life
>reparations in the form of minimum income
>corporations need to pay too!

>universal healthcare
>progressive restructuring of tax codes that is essentially robin hood style raiding

They actually have some reasonable points but some of the demands here are ridiculous!

Can we make a list of demands from black society?

>pot habituation isn't desperate
Then if it's illegal just don't do it. Why is this so hard for niggers to understand

>Aren't they benefiting from being brought over from Africa?
In ways they'll never know or appreciate.

I think they are greatly overestimating what slaves contributed to America.
Maybe that should be established first. But they'd get BTFOd so hard they'll probably call any investigation racist.

yes - and I don't think they should get shit from your family either. I also don't think that the 99% of Americans who did not own slaves should even be implicated in this. If anything, the actions of half of them in the civil war directly or indirectly brought an end to slavery (I know the war wasn't primarily about slavery)

As much as you find the idea detestable, I think they have a legitimate right to pursue that avenue as the law should apply to all citizens equally. I don't think they would get anything more than publicity and maybe some recognition of their situation.

>Those sausage fingers

Kek.

so is speeding but you won't go to jail. you'll just pay fines and eventually lose your licence. pot use isn't so dangerous that people should be locked up

Not to mention, drug offenses are usually used to pin people when they're unable to prove that Tyrone used his choppa to cut down Tyreese. Since black people never talk to the cops, there's no way to solve homicides.

sauce?

>Too bad they're a terrorist organization and the US doesn't negotiate with violent terrorist sects.
Until yesterday.

Seems to me that the proper solution would be death penalty to everyone who goes to prison (note I didn't say jail). If you have no respect for the laws that govern everyone in your country, then you have no reason to stay in it and since throwing criminals off to their own island isn't a good idea (hello Australia), might as well kill them all.

I was incorrect.

Well in his defense in black on black domestic violence no people are injured

They aren't locked up for it, it's a misdemeanor since 2012. The only ones still in jail for it are dealers, but blacks will never admit this

>Mine was
>nog on a [left-wing buzzword] board on a mongolian finger-painting wall
(you)

i don't have stats but i would guess that drug withdrawing people tend to be more violent all other things being equal

ok i was not aware
however, what constitutes a dealer?

Demands to US government to BLM:

>Deport every BLM back to nigger land
>Set up labor camp in Guantanamo bay for every nigger gang member
>Take away all BLM/gang member's US citizen
>Have all BLM member pay for property damage before deport them, other wise labor camp
>Until above demands been fulfill, all blacks are not allow to vote/work/go outside/go inside/own a gun/go to school...etc.

How's this sound?

Just read their "list of demands" it's not all that unreasonable actually once you dump "reparations for slavery" kek.

What's funny is that nigger actually thinks if cops only arrest for violent crimes that will fix the higher rate of blacks in prison. Seems interesting considering blacks commit most of the violent crimes, while alot of the ones he's griping about are more evenly distributed racially.

Also you cannot ignore the fact that sometimes the pot offense they're locked up for is their dozenth offense.

>speeding is something you can literally do on accident of via negligence
>thinking it's the same as tracking down a dealer, paying money for contraband, then consuming or reselling said contraband, or choosing to walk around with it outside of your home.

Black people are more violent in general, and there's plenty of stats to back that up.

yeah about those """""demands"""""""
yeeaahhh nah

>not allowed to work
Not like this will change anything

>reparations
Isn't that called welfare?

I know that
I'm talking about the fact that since heroin can cause withdrawal symptoms that are severe and make people kill at any cost to get more drug, whereas pot probably doesn't but there are some other anons who think nogs kill at the same rate regardless of which drug is involved

Sure, let's publicly shame and deride hundreds of hard working, law abiding American families for the sins of their forefathers.

Do you even realize what you're saying or are you too infected by Islam already.

t. adolescent

I think privatised companies competing for government contracts and these companies having lobbyists and influence may encourage a more extreme environment for law enforcement. Tbf though if I was a cop there I would want anyone I suspected of being a potentially violent criminal that could easily waste me or my cop buddies locked up asap.

Just watch when they can't buy any KFC, watermelon and grape drink
Only than these chimp will start to get in line

KANGZ

>no one injured
>niggers always singing about killing their fellow hoodrats

This far out - I don't think the descendents should bear any responsibility
If it was the children of the slave owners then maybe since there are legal precedents where offspring carry on the burden of debts
But after 1-2 generations, the effects are diluted and they should not have a case.
But neither should the rest of us be implicated at all! We did not benefit from their labour as did the plantation owners.
So as a strategy to at least focus their blame, let them focus on the families responsible and then the courts will throw it out

how about you just dont get caught with drugs when they are illegal tyrone, is that so hard?

wew lad

Thread theme?

youtube.com/watch?v=hFDcoX7s6rE