ITT: Post the worst character of their respective series

ITT: Post the worst character of their respective series.

He really ruined the movie for me

>LOL IMMA JUST BE A BIG FAGGOT THE THREAD
Fuck off, OP

It's post the WORST character, not BEST MILF OF THE 10s, bro.

understand and agree

No gumball is the shitty character. He's s selfish disgusting child.

>the mom who gets shit done and pays for all the damage the family causes

>somehow worse than the selfish child or the useless manchild Richard

that's not Gil

>entire show revolves around character who have one special talent each
>likewise, main team has their own special talents
>then there's Lin Chung
>fucking steamrolls EVERYONE at their own game
>has that quiet, calm demeanor that every 13 year old's deviantart anime OC has
I know the term "Mary Sue" is tossed around a lot these days, but Lin "I'm better than everyone at everything and everyone loves me for it" Chung is the definition of Mary Sue.

This goddamn faggot

worst part of the batman franchise.

Nice b8 m8 I r8 8/8 no h8

Too easy and lazy.

not even baiting.
>gotham is a vibrant city
>his rogues gallery is varied and interesting
>each bat-family member brings something unique
>alfred is fantastic
>and then you got bruce wayne, whose defining characteristics are being rich and having dead parents.

every goddamn person other than bruce that donned the cape and cowl was more interesting than bruce ever was.

>and then you got bruce wayne, whose defining characteristics are being a rapist and rich and having dead parents.

The fundamental flaw of these threads is they get hijacked by people trying to bait fans of characters they don't like rather than attempting to have any sort of worthwhile discussion.

Top choice, top kek

Dead horse, but god she way just terrible.

I understand asshole characters can be perfectly good, but she wasn't even fun to hate most of the time, just frustrating.

I only watched a bit of KOTH. How bad was she?

Thats not Marge.

Lisa is worse than Gil. In the very first season she turns down a million dollars from Burns that she could've given to charity.

>not The Riddler

Marge is handled badly, but isn't nearly as cancerous as Lisa

Ah ha ha, no.

Marge is a wet blanket. Her only purpose is to complain or object to whatever Homer (or the population of Springfield) are enjoying that week. At least Lisa likes to have fun every now and then.

That show doesn't have characters

A complete fucking moron with an insufferable ego to boot. It was a gradual decline though.

The way she got back at that PHD scammer was pretty fucking brilliant though

She's pretty bad. Pretty fucking bad.

Always acts like she's right even though copious evidence clearly points to that she's wrong sort of bad.

Lisa is the biggest Faggot in the Simpsons. Failed abortion.

Do people just hate modern Lisa or have they always hated Lisa?

Pretty much since that vegetarian episode, when the show went to shit. And there was that Buddhism bullshit too.

Everyone hates on Lisa for the vegetarian episode.

It was Paul McCartney's fault. Why won't anyone hate on HIM?

Fuck Roger the Alien, that asshole makes American Dad even LESS watchable than it already is. Put him on Bob's Burger and take that show down with him.

Hey, we only got one version to rape the Joker on accident. He was disguised as Superman and thought he was raping Lex Luthor.

This fag might be okay if he only kept his character development and didn't have the same arc in every fucking episode he's in. He wasn't really in Season 2 at all and good riddance

Wasn't the whole deal something about Paul not wanting to be a part of the episode unless Lisa actually learned a lesson?

Uh huh. He would only guest star if Lisa's vegetarianism was made permanent.

Fuck you, Paul. That episode was worse than your solo career.

she ruined Bobby's thanksgiving turkey because she was jealous of him or some shit like that

I woldn't even consider seasons 11+ part of the series. She was great in earlier episodes.

>A 8 yo child does not act fully rational
wow, what a bitch

I was gonna say fug you but then I remembered that he was with the Wings and I'm not sure how many of his songs I like were made with them and which ones without.

As a character, she's the worst. Complete lack of development and lots of shilling.

It was the staff's fault really for bending over backwards for him.
>HE'S A MUSICIAN WHO REALLY HASN'T BEEN RELEVANT SINCE THE LATE SIXTIES
>BUT HE WAS PART OF THE BEATLES SO LET'S SHRED ANY REMAINS OF ARTISTIC INTEGRITY FOR HIM

Her character would have been better if there were more "give and take" in her relationship with Dipper. The second half of season two made her seem like a greedy, selfish person who, somehow, is justified in her selfishness.

Nah, Marcus is the worst. Fucker drinks, smokes, and has shitty timing on his jokes.

Pidgeon is stuck as a crappy bird, while Marcus is basically alive and has a perfect body. And Marcus complain all the time about nothing, Pidgeon doesn't even have fingers.

I dislike both of them. Pidgeon is funny every once in a while at least while Marques is never more than annoying.

She rarely acts like she's 8.

Also include her rule 63 counterpart Marshall Lee.

The problem with Lisa that drives her over the top for me is that she thinks she's better than everyone else despite being just as bad the moment any trouble comes her way.
>Craves intellectual stimulation but the moment someone smarter comes by or she stops getting perfect grades she immediately lose her shit.
>Talks about being above others but gives into peer pressure at the drop of a hat.
>Is willing to ditch her wheel chair bound brother for the whole summer the moment she tastes popularity.
>Thought she saw a rival for a cute boy so she tried to get her lost in the woods and she almost died.
The thing is, earlier on it was played with a bit like pic related. Or even in the vegetarian episode where the point was that yes, Lisa's grandstanding and being an ass to everyone around her.
But more often than not the writers believe their own hype about her. Worst one for me is the restraining order episode since Bart actually stopped bothering her like she wanted. So she goes out of her way to harass bart. Marge only has 1 actual conversation with her the whole episode because there's no real way they can get Lisa to talk to Marge without clearly being an asshole ripping their family apart. And in the end she says she can't think of 3 nice things Bart's ever done for her which just spits in the face of their relationship.

>not Finn during the whole "Muh ralationships" story arc
>Best girl

Sorry but you are wrong

Do comics count as "series"?

If so, then Carla in DOA.

So insufferable she makes Lisa Simpson look positively laid back.

Loli waifubait

Are we talking classic Marge or new Marge? Because I love classic Marge.

>"low quality bait"
>the picture you used yourself is low quality bait on more than one level

Woah

It's a common trapped with any underappreciated smart character.

Similar thing happen to Malcolm in the middle. In the first seasons he was a decent guy but later became an arrogant asshat.

>it's a "character doesn't do what I'd want them to do, it means it's a bad character" episode
A character who's an asshole, a bitch or an idiot is not a bad character, especially when the show acknowledges their flaws.

underrated post

overrated post

>Marcus is basically alive
Or not

It's almost like that's the point being made
>inb4 yours was "bait" too
Btw your taste is shit, Aang was the worst character in ATLA

10/10

That's not Nancy

Roger is great, the worse character is Hailey but only because she's the most boring and the writers know that

How? And even thou I fucking hate this show I considered the red one who keeps fucking herself worse but everyone in that show is horrible

most of the time shes pretty bad but when she actually acts like a little girl or is having like a sibling fight with bart something like that shes enjoyable

Thank fuck he doesn't talk anymore

>Lisa is worse than Gil.

nobody's worse than Gil, don't talk shit

>yfw he has to rape the Comedian

What character development?
His "friends" have humiliated him, set his mouth on fire, and Stockholm syndrome'd him on a deserted island. Remember that one time Ranaldo tried to outright murder him?

The fact that he still hangs around these fucks is a miracle in and of itself. A rationally developing character would get the fuck out of there before the next person he trusts shits in his mouth.

Truly worst character is attached.

Of the main cast, yeah. Of all it's surely the ghost.
She's just so bland, even though she has what could be a supposedly funny quirk, they never do anything with it other than make her jump around.

Yeah, I always thought that the twins were supposed to be "methodical logical" Dipper and "emotional instinctual" Mabel. And then they would play off each others strengths,

It was especially interesting because when shit hit the fan it was always Dipper who would resort to brute force while Mabel would do something clever in the spur of the moment.

S2 Dipper just became the main protagonist that absorbed Mabel's old roles while Mabel became some sort've aweful heel responsible for a lot of shit that goes wrong.

It's kinda the point of his character, though, isn't it?

always makes things worse and indicates Mordecai to do stupid things. reason why i couldn't get into the show.

Never really thought about it before but you've hit the nail on the head here.

you clearly haven't watched enough of the show if you think Rigby is the worst

Mordecai is easily worse than Rigby now, Rigby has actually grown up quite a bit, Mordecai hasn't changed at all

I mean, do we count the Raven or whatever his name was?

because he seemed like the most pointless and boring to me

Mordecai seems way less willing to goof off than rigby
Most of Rigby's episodes revolve around him being a huge loser who is lucky anyone spends time with him

Came here to post this.

when was the last season you watched?

Mordecai is a loser who can't manage to have a relationship with a woman without spilling his spaghetti everywhere and messing things up

While Rigby is a stable happy person, who arguably has more friends than Mordecai, and can actually manage a health relationship with a girl.

There it is.

Fuck you user. I took the bait for a few seconds

Those things may be true but look at his ears.

Yup blandest gary Stu ever, it's sad, the show had the premise of lots of unique heroes a somewhat unique setting and interesting/curious character design and instead of you know having the series revolve around the all the 108 supposed heroes they just focused on the same ones over and over heck their "Rival" counterpart with the chick with the giant club and the friking giant breath firing lion was more interesting and they just showed up in just one episode I think.

You're the worst character of Sup Forums.

Also
>Sabotages her younger genius sister because she's smarter than her.
>Ruins her brother musical chareer and somehow he ends apologizing to her.
>Fuck you bart I'm not going to jail so keep your mouth shut and no one will know we killed Martin

Do the wall episode and the movie count?

I donĀ“t get it