No...

Sickened, but intrigued.

Continue.

I refuse to believe these fucks don't suffer from autogynephilia

Randy marsh at it again

That's his sister, you fucking dolts.

>ywn stroke reviewbreh's femshaft

Wait is this for real?

God damn, he's an ugly, goofy looking man but fuck if he isn't a smoking hot girl. I support this transition 100%, would fuck.

I'm only against ugly trannies. If they're hot, it should be encouraged.

m-moar

bruh

Coppercab is ugly, at least Cosmo is fuckable as a trap.

Lorde is one of those girls that's not "traditionally" attractive, but god damn does she turn me on.

I don't know what it is about her completely fucked up facial proportions, but I want to pound her more than 10/10 supermodels.

He stabbed his father in an autistic fit of rage and was forced to spent almost a year in the psych ward. He lives with his mother now and is on heavy meds. All he does now is review fast food and listen to shortwave radio, because that is what he used to do with his dad.

pic related.

>Reviewbrah moonlights as Lorde
>SP was right again

THEY CANT KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

Source

He was passionately ranting about his hatred for degeneracy and how the white race is dying because of jews. He the broke into tears because of the horror of it all.

Probably caused him to go insane, hence his sex change

Thanks for circling in I wouldn't have known otherwise who the dad was in that picture.

Yes it is true. Reviewbrah transitioned to become pop singer Lorde.

sounds to me like he cucked his father, what an alpha

>You will never watch reviewsistah talking about conservative dresses, tea and homemade canned food.

Why live?

His 'sister'

The red pill is a helluva drug

He spends all his time rocking back and forth throwing darts around the house and typing "die nigger" over and over again on his typewriter.

>femshaft

He speaks to "Jesus" through the static on his short-wave radio for hours at a time.

He's a schizo paranoid.

I need to inseminate his boi pussi.

what

Nah, his sister is actually cute.

Replied to the wrong person.

I heard he was honing his dart skills so he could quote "stick a dirty nigger right in between the eyes"

Why does Sup Forums like this kid so much?

How much time until he kills someone/himself?

Is it true he thinks he talks with Jesus trough the radio¿

I actually ran into him at a supermarket once very briefly. I was walking into the store as he was heading towards the exit with a bag full of monster. He was dressed in an unusually oversized suit and was stopped by a black security guard who probably thought he was shoplifting. However, instead of consenting to any search, review brah just pointed at the bag of monster and repeatedly said "it's all there". He just kept fucking saying it, each time getting a little more aggressive. The security guard finally let him go. When I left the store I saw that he was still in the parking lot, but now he was just mumbling "1488" over and over again while sobbing a bit

Really weird

Yeah, listen to his radio show.

He's unhinged from reality, and all he does daylong is guzzle down fast food in a vain attempt to hide his depression

youtube.com/watch?v=yOCGhGBc4QQ

The real question is: why don't you?

Stop trying to push such a shitty meme.

He already broke down and cried on cam

He longs for the 50's again as it was the only time he could openly lynch niggers and dress conservatively in public

I'd like to run into his sister. Repeatedly. With my penis.

He posted this on his snapchat this morning

Guys.. I think something big is going down in NY tonight...

Stay clear of fast food restaurants

>She will never review your sex
why even live brahs

The cock shape is nice,
The shaft has the right amount of vascularity,
It's all there.
The cum is tangy with a hint of spiciness.
It's quality cock for the price.
I rate 8.4213/10

He is like Charles Manson 2.0.

He looks a bit like the main character from clockwork orange

The Jews are always at it so to say "again" would be disingenuous. The ride never ends senpai.

I heard he is teaming up with notorious genocider and cop-killer Sam "you can run but you can't" Hyde to kill every black person in Washington state. They have disappeared completely, only leaving behind a letter saying "CASCADIA IS NOW"

>Stay clear of fast food restaurants

MUH

DICKKK

>plum colored lipstick

HHNGGGGGGGGG