ISIS announces the motives to why Muslims hates the West

1. We hate you, first and foremost, because you are disbelievers

2. We hate you because your(lel) secular, liberal societies permit the very things that Allah has prohibited while banning many of the things He has permitted

3. In the case of the atheist fringe, we hate you and wage war against you because you disbelieve in the existence of your Lord and Creator.

4. We hate you for your crimes against Islam and wage war against you to punish you for your transgressions against our religion.

5. We hate you for your crimes against the Muslims; your drones and fighter jets bomb, kill, and maim our people around the world, and your puppets in the usurped lands of the Muslims oppress, torture, and wage war against anyone who calls to the truth.

6. We hate you for invading our lands and fight you to repel you and drive you out. As long as there is an inch of territory left for us to reclaim, jihad will continue to be a personal obligation on every single Muslim.

What’s important to understand here is that although some might argue that your foreign policies are the extent of what drives our hatred, this particular reason for hating you is secondary, hence the reason we addressed it at the end of the above list. The fact is, even if you were to stop bombing us, imprisoning us, torturing us, vilifying us, and usurping our lands, we would continue to hate you because our primary reason for hating you will not cease to exist until you embrace Islam. Even if you were to pay jizyah and live under the authority of Islam in humiliation, we would continue to hate you. No doubt, we would stop fighting you then as we would stop fighting any disbelievers who enter into a covenant with us, but we would not stop hating you.

ibtimes.co.uk/isis-explains-their-hatred-western-society-latest-dabiq-propaganda-magazine-1573868

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=EjGb56hX9WE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The list is from Dabiq, ISIS magazine, not from the link in OP, but I'm not sure I should publicly distribute terror propaganda

Fucking cultists

>that picture
Holy fuck, if this is true

bump

We're not particularly fond of you either.

youtube.com/watch?v=EjGb56hX9WE

But Mecca was a pagan town ruled by Jews and Mohamed went to war with them, the black cube they all walk around in Mecca is onto of pagan idols that were destroyed. How ironic that infocat they still pray to the moon and morning stars! hahaha noobs

#NotAllInfidels

WTF, i know this symbol from diablo 2. it's the symbol of tal rasha's grave, where duriel, the lord of pain, is hiding

>In the case of the atheist fringe, we hate you and wage war against you because you disbelieve in the existence of your Lord and Creator.

I'd sacrifice all fedoras for less bombings in general, tbqh.

I think we'd all win.

necromancer, probably a faggy summoner.

get out, now.

I actually appreciate their honesty and candor.

#ReligionOfPeace

Hammerdin detected. GTFO.

> We hate you, first and foremost, because you are disbelievers
>Kill priest

Maximum edge

Are you sure it isn't because of Israel? It has to be Israel.

TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT!? OH GOD, WHY WON'T YOU TELL ME!?!?

glad to see that ISIS still has nothing to do with islam

reason number 4,5,6 are actually the only correct ones for any islamic terrorist organization.

Fair enough to be quite honest

So they will hate you no matter what.
Are they asking for WW3 aka eternal BTFOing?

"we are being held back by a retarded ideology and we hate all of you for progressing way beyond what we can achieve"

It's almost as if they want to be hated, almost like the perfect enemy.

I wonder who could be behind this, really gets the neurons firing my familiar

you don't need world war to shut down ISIS. the real question is : why are they not shutting ISIS down already ? really makes you think

t. hizb ut tahrir

Far more has been destroyed by ISIS. They used bulldozers to level Nimrud. The entire thing. Not to mention what they did to Hatra

If its a world cultural heritage cite in ISIS controlled territory, it is either getting blown up, bulldozed, or destroyed

I am fedora tipper through and through

and even I want another crusade

>REMOVE KEBAB

>we hate you and wage war against you because you disbelieve in the existence of your Lord and Creator.
How buttmad one must be, no one cares about your imaginary belief based on a fairy tale book. Some kids are never destined to grow up seems like.
I say all rational and intelligent human beings should unite and destroy these mudslimes once and for all, nuke them, bomb them and fuck them out of existence

>I wonder who could be behind this

The "Jews" obviously, everyone knows how civilised and peaceful the goat-fuckers are, so it obviously couldn't be them!

People claim this is the result of wahhabi/salafist teaching etc. or blame colonialism or recent wars, but this is bullshit

Here's how, according to Thomas Jefferson, Tripoli's ambassador justified the capture of American trading vessles and enslavement of their crewmen in 1786 to Jefferson and John Adams:

>"Islam was founded on the Laws of their Prophet, that it was written in their Qur’an, that all nations who should not have acknowledged their authority were sinners, that it was their right and duty to make war upon them wherever they could be found, and to make slaves of all they could take as Prisoners, and that every Muslim who should be slain in battle was sure to go to Paradise.”

If you search for this quote you will probably only find it on conservative news sites, but I read it in pic related which is almost a decade old and actually has a somewhat leftist bias which becomes more obvious in the chapters dealing with 20th century US foreign policy.

Meh sandniggers are retards

>ITZ ANOTHA CONSPIRACY
>ISLAM IS PERFECT!!

I would love nothing more than putting a bullet in a few of their bearded, long haired shitskin asses.

why avoid answering the question ?

Puzzling that they mention islamic principles and reasons when we all know isis has nothing to do with islam which is a religion of peace and tolerance.

See:
I believe this is the answer you're fishing for.

The west aligned with Stalin to fight against Hitler, but it can't align with Assad to get rid of some camel fuckers in tents.

My brain is going through an intensive workout with all these thoughts friendo

Because it's unethical to carpet bomb """civilians"""

>algeria
>state religion: sunni islam

You dont get to be a non-Muslim in the world of ISIS. You pray to Allah or you die. If anything, killing the priest makes sense. He is the a leader of the infidels

kek
>when you live in the end of the world, so nobody care about us. Thank you Chile

To be fair this kind of attitude is hardly unique to Muslims

The Spanish and Portuguese in the 17th century justified the enslavement of the Chinese and Japanese on the grounds that they were infidels and therefore naturally ought to be attacked and enslaved by Christian nations

Has a copy of this been sent to a certain Gold Star family?

Why are you believing in a tale designed to keep sandniggers and niggerslaves in fear of higher power to prevent the shock of unjust and anarchic reality thus preventing out lashes and dindus from happening. [spoiler]and it's unsuccessful even in that[/spoiler] .

You're almost as retarded as the Mudslimes, but neutered enough not to bomb yourself.

We hate you for waging war on us

Thats why we kill random civilians and never target politicians or famous people which actually have influence on such things

they're not you, they could have evacuated civilians and have private war with the ISIS. or whatever it is, war/military strategy that no one here would have thought about.

You're doing a great job missing my point. I'm saying Isis could be destroyed but no effort has been made to do so.

Really gives the grey matter a good probing champ

>muslims dindu nuffins

The problem here is that whites were tricked by Jews into not pressing home the wars in Algeria and elsewhere when we were objectively superior.

Marxism was created by Jews and used in order to defeat colonialism after WW2. Had we actually won those battles then the world wouldn't suck. The ME would have Muslims worshiping Allah and shit but living under strict secular states.

The world changes, and Assad uses chemical weapons.

On another note. That priest that was killed, do you know anything that could Islamic legitimate that? Because I've only seen evidence for it's haram

ISIS could be destroyed by the Saudis too but you don't seem to say anything about that?

Why should the US police the middle east? The fundamental problem here is Islam and the sectarian conflict from it. Do you think that this would have happened if Islam did not exist?

of course they're not civilised. but is it purely/mainly religion and/or islamic world domination that drives them to do that ? see reason 4,5,6.

It's only the symbol of Tal Rasha's chamber 1/7th of the time you fucking summoner pleb.

As much as I enjoy pretending to be a Muslim on an Eritrean paedophile genital waxing forum, I have to admit you're barking up the wrong tree.

they'd still do the same thing if their religion was different. all religions have the same level of hatred, bigotry, and violence.

It's a combination of shitty Islamic doctrine and really bad experience being manipulated by smarter/wealthier countries like the Israel, USA, EU, Saudi, and Iran.

Doesn't make me feel even a little bit sorry for them, they are ultimately responsible for their own actions.

>1. We hate you, first and foremost, because you are disbelievers
It makes me glad that, for all my flaws, I'll never be the insecure little bitch that Allah apparently is.

kæk, fair enough

Missed the point again, see

it's a combination of religion, culture and bad experience and prejudice. religion. whatever it is. no religion is 100% pure nice words and no hatred/violence.

ISIS HAV NUTHIN TO DOOOO WITH ISLAMAAMMMMMM!!!1112111!!

RAYCIS!!!!

Sure, but Islam is much worse than any other religion except maybe Judaism.

>cant see the difference between fighting a religion and fighting a state army
>can't understand the difference between a foreign intervention and a total war status + war economy

>but it can't align with Assad to get rid of some camel fuckers in tents.
>white men pls fix our shit, we promise to not fuck it up in the next 6 months

I think, at present, Islam has a monopoly on all sectarian conflicts, hell they probably have a fair chunk of ethnic conflicts too. Historically too they had this problem.

What is your point exactly? I am barking up the wrong tree? Is that even an argument? Do you think that if Islam wasn't as sectarian as it is 3rd party actors could exploit them? From your point of view it seems as though you guys are perfect and ever lasting victim to outside forces.

Oh the US most certainly could destroy ISIS easily, but then the goat fuckers would just complain about more US occupation of Mudslime lands

judge a religion by reading the book.

M8, he ain't no Muslim

islam ? see

>all religions have the same level of hatred, bigotry, and violence.

Funny, I remember the Pope kissing Islamic dick last week and going out of his way to remind the world Islam is a religion of peace

who tf is sahaba ? if it's not in the quran, don't learn from it.

"We hate you for your crimes against the Muslims"
>kills mainly Muslims

And I replied to you.

If you believe that people of middle are genetically destined to be in conflict then your idea is fringe.

They aren't real Muslims though?

Anyone here notice that this symbol is also heavily present in Zelda Ocarina of Time? Also, how fitting it is that Ganondorf, the evil king who takes over and curses the land is from the desert and uses the Islam symbol.

I'm not defending anything. I'm asking an open question about whether there might be a reason Isis hasn't been dealt with.

for
>sending white men to die in order to fix muslims problems

idk about how your religion works, but no man is perfect so if you want to learn about a religion don't look at the followers. no man is true interpretation of religion or God.

>The term aṣ-ṣaḥābah (Arabic: الصحابة meaning "the companions"...-) refers to the companions, disciples, scribes and family of the Islamic prophet Muhammad.

>They'll hate us even if we became Muslims
>Liberals still want us to surrender

>DENMARK

Whites will come like thieves in the night, nut we wont be taking any material possessions. We will come for your blood.

ISIS is not dealt with because of many reasons. Saudi involvement, American pseudo support etc etc. The point I am making is that ISIS did not have to exist and its ideology is rotten to its core.

How exactly do you destroy them without levelling the places they are in thus killing thousands and thousands of civilians?

>we hate you for invading our land

>we want to invade your land

Why the fuck would we care why they hate us? It's not like we are going to change anything because of them. Let them live in poverty and ignorance I could not care less about what some mudslime from ISIS thinks.

No thanks, I can judge it just fine by looking at Muslims themselves and the societies they create. Just like I know communism is shit without having read Marx.

>genetically destined
i didn't say that. there's no destiny there's no absolute objectivity. maybe for now they're supposed to be separated from us that's all. whatever their religion is. or maybe more communications and understanding each other. whatever it is, between us and them, is broken.

Because to win you need boots on the ground and neither the US nor Russia want to do it while the EU are too cucked to do anything.

Things like this are what happen when the US loses its balls.

that's not the quran, the only guide, the only true words that should be followed.

What about the Hadiths?

>inb4 liberals still blame secular, worldly factors that they attribute to the west for radical Islam

Honestly, I feel kind of bad for radical Muslims. It would infuriate me to no end if millions of foreign feminized girly men considered John Kerry or Hillary Clinton to be leading authorities on "real" Islam while treating me like an abused puppy to be pitied.

Golly gee. If they were really smart, then they would just cash in on the whole white guilt/cultural Marxist garbage and just strike out 1-3. Then they would have way more cucks lined up to suck Muzzie cock.

well then i can say that you're doing it wrong. plus, real communism is not stalinism and maoism. i'm not even a communist.

i'm a quranist so i don't believe in the hadith.but that's me. maybe that's also what's wrong with muslims nowadays

Is that heavenly pete?

How can a subjective judgement be "wrong"? I think Islam is a shit religion and I don't want it around, if you like Islam that's your problem. I don't want any "real communism" either.

The hadith are something really special. In fact, they teach the life and habits of Muhammad (pbuh) and how Muhammad's followers interpret Islam. You don't have to stick to the Ahadith but rather to the Qu'ran. That's the main difference between Shiaa and Sunni. Sunna is trying to live your life like the prophet by taking his habits. However, I think that those were twisted by scholars to make them fit their agenda and make people say " Well the prophet used to do this so we have to do it too ! " in a hypocritical way.

i should've taken you seriously from the first time then. you just hate it for no reason, you refuse to challenge yourself to think deeper questioning yourself. sigh, another """redpilled""" normie.

The crescent symbol is very old and is present in many pagan religions.

It was also the symbol of Artemis/Diana but also many other lunar gods , wether they were sumerian, Akkadian , Indian etc.

Also the Kabaa in Mecca was originally the place of worship of three deities, three female and one male . Hubal was the creator god, while Al-lāt, Al-‘Uzzá, and Manāt were female lunar and nature deities.

The most interesting factoid is that Muhhamad's family belonged to the Banu Hashim clan, a noble family from Mecca which was supposed to guard the pilgrims coming there.