What was this ? Does anyone remember it ?

What was this ? Does anyone remember it ?

Shit
No

I think I bought it but I don't really remember much about it.

That's the only DC title Costa done so far.

...not counting WildStorm.

>not dressed like leather nazis
>not dressed in a costume covered in ears

DROPPPPEEDDDDDD

I don't know how to bring back BlackHawks though...maybe their airplanes transform into a giant robot

Anybody remember this?

Would DC actually benefit from a group of soldiers without powers but with super technology instead operating behind the scenes, aiding the A-listers without their knowledge ? Like privately funded commandos organized by people that know they can't fight threats like Darkseid but they can at least protect those who can.

Oh, the Suicide Squad was sent out to get some Kryptonite for the US Government ? Bam, a small group of unaffiliated mercenaries a'la Diamond Dogs beat them to it and hid the rock somewhere even Batman won't find it.

Science police but secret?

Science Ninja Team Gatchaman?

Only the awesome covers. I've downloaded it, but haven't read yet.

This could have been so good, but it was shit. Goddammit, DC trying to revive war comics was so based, too bad they put D list talent on the books.

Sort of bizarre to remember how DC was actually trying really hard to do unusual titles back during the early days of N52. Now they're being praised for being safe as fuck.

NotMuh fags to the rescue

clearly we need a new version of the Human Defense Corps

>What was this ?
Super secret outfit that plasters their insignia over all their equipment, then almost gets compromised when someone photographs it once and puts it on the Internet.

They need a full on political/military line. Rocket Reds versus ISIS supercommandos, high stakes espionage and intrigue on Oolong Island, Sam Lane and the August General in Iron having a veiled conversation in a bar over how their respective countries would respond to the other losing control of their superhuman forces.

Blackhawks should be left back in WW2. Some things you really can't update without losing everything that made it relevant.

not muh Zinda Blake

I would read the fuck out of this. The DC universe shouldn't be like Marvel with multi-national SHIELD and the bulk of supers being American, instead there should be all these squabbling nations with weaponized metas trying to one up each other. Kinda like a nuclear arms race only there are 75-80 nuclear powers instead of just a handful.

>tried making them into GI Joe before GI Joe was even a thing

>Try it again years later

>It sucked again

I got a pack like these, anyone read this one?