Why do they keep killing off the love interest for the Ninja Turtles?

Why do they keep killing off the love interest for the Ninja Turtles?

love is gay

Yet Leo and Don could lust after humans?

who did they kill off?

lust isnt love.

Mona Lisa.

Your mom.

I'm sorry you had to find out this way, user.

Kill off yourself neatoman.

jokes on you
she died last year

you realize love interests in every type of story ever have been killed off as a matter of course, right? it's how you cram in drama, and keep things from getting satisfying and/or boring

But where any of those love interest nude newts?

Everything doesn need a love interest. They're the ninja turtles, cant they just fight stuff?

But who the fuck will save them? Splinter? April? Oh wait, she's a love interest.

What bugged me the most is she went through all the trouble to show up in the TMNT sewer but didn't stick around.

They don't tolerate nudity in the sewer.

Didn't she come back?

wish we could've seen more 90's Mona. the new one is great n all, but i still like the 90's one

If she was in the 4Kids Ninja Turtles, it'd be weird.

that's true. plus laird was running that one so not a chance in hell

Why does Laird hate all the cool female characters? Irma? Kitsune? Mona Lisa? I can understand Venus.

Because female characters are shit only wankers and waifufaggots want.

Sup Forums praises Alopex but the character is boring and unremarkable. Just shallow shipping bait.

Yet he's fine with all the Casey/April shipping?

They're side characters and as a rule, humans starring in series that are ALL about Non-Human characters tend to be the characters fans don't care much for in the first place. Meaning nothing they do matters too much. The Non-Humans in a franchise like Transformers or TMNT? They're the Main Players so if the shipping happens with them? It becomes problematic and easily annoying.

On that note, SEGA was right on killing Sonic/Sally via their mandate.

How come they've never mutated April?

They're mutate-happy as fuck basically everywhere but the movies

I dunno, but who wants to bet she's gonna bite it just after the mind control wears off?

Those bastards did what?!

>Sup Forums praises Alopex but the character is boring and unremarkable. Just shallow shipping bait.

The thing that irks me most is there is potential to the character, and she showed most of it before she became a good guy. After that up until the latest issue she basically puppy dogged around and had cringe shipping shit with Raph 90% of the time. The other 10% was hanging out with Angel and Harold...which had potential for a mini series with those 3, I would have loved to see that, expand on 3 characters, have them bounce off of each other. And who knows if we'll ever get that chance again.

IDW has capitalized on Old Hob right at least, so there's that. I'd love it if Mutanimals got a full ongoing.

>thinking list and love are the same thing
What are you 12?

Funny how Old Hob and Harold are entirely new characters that you felt they added substance to the IDW universe of TMNT. Alopex is just Token Obligatory Furry Pussy.

Even what's her face, the lioness who is with Hob has more personality. She's just not popular because she's not "sexy."

Except April isn't a fucking side character.

He's got a point though. April is far enough removed from the action that pairing her off or at least teasing romance is a lot easier than the turtles. Plus it gives a non-action oriented character like her more to do and say.

Because the Turtles aren't allowed to have nice things to happen to them.

She got mutated thrice in the 1987 show. She's immune to mutagen in the 2012 show because she's part Kraang.

Except, you know, all the times she's with the fucking turtles on the front line.

Do the turtles just have sex with each other out of desperation?

>Matt's bad luck extends even to his parodies.

Because nobody wants to think about turtle boners.

Depends on the iteration.

I wish I could find the damn music they played in Ninja Turtles: Secret of the Ooze when Tokka and Rahzar are out having 'fun'

I seriously doubt it.
Archie made that mistake by writing Ninjara out of their tmnt comics. The books died like 2 months after. Alopex brings in the waifu fags, would be stupid to get rid of her and lose that fanbase.

She was mutated in the 80's cartoon. Turned into a catgirl.

In the cartoon or comic?

Cartoons.

Oh good, I don't have to care. Even if I did like her design.
The current cartoon is kinda REALLY awful in its handling of female characters in general anyway.

I liked the nipples they gave to Ninjara

What the fuck are you talking about?

He hates Kitsune? Citation needed.

Remember when April moved in to the sewer to evade the Foot Clan? And the show never even showed one second of that?
There really aren't any female characters that aren't just an object of affection/ownership. Even Karai exists to be either a point of conflict between Splinter/Shredder and to be a love interest to Leo. Oh and so April can have a designated girl fight.

Great designs tho.

Bros before hos.

How did she died?

I'm talking about the classic Mona Lisa from the 80s. Not the Space Salamander from 2013.

Turtle dickings.

OH!
Well, never mind then! My bad!
But she didn't die, she just never appeared again like many many a one-shot character.

Turtle dick is serious business!

Just think of all the turtle necks.