Red-pill me on Kurds, Sup Forums

Red-pill me on Kurds, Sup Forums

Rightfully ousted ethnic minority or freedom fighters?

Other urls found in this thread:

ekurd.net/related-articles/honor-killings-in-kurdish-society
youtube.com/watch?v=4lzT96tDDbc
youtube.com/watch?v=cRVhpK907A4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_Hezbollah
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prevalence_of_female_genital_mutilation_by_country#Iraq
auginhaninke.blogg.se/2015/may/kurdish-betrayal-of-assyrians-continues.html
dailysabah.com/europe/2015/07/31/4-pkk-supporters-detained-in-stockholm-after-attacking-swedish-police
news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/this_world/4165896.stm
srd.edu.jo/en/news/item/68-why-child-marriage-increasing-dramatically-in-kurdistan
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3495111/Murder-marriage-Kurdish-woman-shot-dead-wedding-Germany-refusing-marry-cousin-prime-suspect.html
breitbart.com/national-security/2016/01/20/first-hand-account-kurdish-ypg-forces-routinely-terrorize-assyrian-christians-in-syria/
liveleak.com/view?i=046_1456347563
youtube.com/watch?v=P3ZDa3PaBvI
hurriyetdailynews.com/married-at-11-mother-at-12.aspx?PageID=238&NID=97212&NewsCatID=507
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sabiha_Gökçen
rudaw.net/english/world/010520151
passblue.com/2014/05/06/in-kurdistan-and-beyond-honor-killings-remind-women-they-are-worthless/
stopfgmkurdistan.org/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Idiots allying with Jews.

kebab removers, freedom fighters, btfoers of terrorists

ok erdogan

Sandniggers pretending to get SJW so the Jews and the West give them weapons to establish another shitskin country which will eventually become another source for rapefugees. They're already a source and they're not even a country. They are backwars just like Arabs.

Both.

Hard to see how well they would have succeeded if they weren't split up between a bunch of countries because they happened to be standing on valuable land.

Of all the Muslims they seem to be the least insane. Of course we should always be wary of any Muslim

>kebab removers
Kurds are Kebabs themselves.

they are kebab who remove kebab. I don't have a problem with them.
Plus they're not all muzzies, some are christian, they're pretty modern thinking, I mean, come on, they have fucking woman soldiers, how based is that?

the lesser evil

>Of all the Muslims they seem to be the least insane

they're notall muslims you faggot, they actually beleive in tribal unity over religious dogma. They're based.

>I mean, come on, they have fucking woman soldiers, how based is that?
Too much JIDF infected?

>they have fucking woman soldiers
Ye and they kill their women just like Arabs
How based is that?

Kurds are basically Bajorans.

They're kinda like gypsies of Arab world.
But instead of just wandering around they're trying to create their own country.
Americans are using this fact and are helping'em, because USA wants to create another proxy state in Middle-East that can be used to create further chaos in the region.

tl;dr
Kurds are doing good job in fighting jihadists, but free Kurdistan could be potentially very dangerous to the region.

Tell me why we shouldn't train fund and arm kurds and ask them to retake their land and fight isis?
Just tell me why?

And "Iraqi Kurdistan" is complete Jew satellite state. They have filled their borders on Iran with soldiers, ready to attack it.

Yeah, very based.

Also agree with the Polish dude, I also think they are very gypsiesque.

>implying that such of a thing like ISIS exist

Also more than any other country it's the bongs and the frogs that really fucked up the kurds with borders drawn in the secret sykes-picot agreements a century ago. The west doesn't want to support them because it would destabilize the nearby countries and set a precedent that fighting for independance could work potentially sparking more problems.

I find it very hard not to sympathize with the Kurds though. They've been getting fucked by the rest of the world forever and the worlds largest stateless ethnic group wanting their own country isn't unreasonable.

>one of the few ottoman ethnic groups that supported ottoman empire
>ethnic cleansed assyrians and armenians
>majority of islamist groups in turkey are founded by kurds
>commit honour killings
b-but muh female soldiers, kurds are so based
we must be culturally enriched by them

erdogan you need to stop posting

How do they manage to look uglier than kikes?

The Age of Arabs, Turks, and Persians is over.

The Time of the Kurd has come.

youtube.com/watch?v=4lzT96tDDbc

Doom Paul got it right
youtube.com/watch?v=cRVhpK907A4

cuckboy you need stop posting

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Turkish_Hezbollah
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Prevalence_of_female_genital_mutilation_by_country#Iraq
auginhaninke.blogg.se/2015/may/kurdish-betrayal-of-assyrians-continues.html
so based, right?

Anyone who kills turkroaches is fine by me.

Only Middle Eastern people other than kikes who can act more like humans and less like monkeys.

They are muzzies and Joo media worship them.

This is very suspicious.

mehmet detected

so many idiots falling for kike propaganda
fuck this shit, enjoy your kurdish cultural enrichment

Because every time the West decides to arm a group, less then a decade later, you are invading them.

Look at Iraq, Afghanistan, Lybia and Syria.

Assad is going to kick them out of Syria with Putin

And they helped a lot to us to liberate Armenian terrorist groups. I had a Kurdish Turkish-nat friend then they moved to UK lol .

Good night bongs :^)

i hate turkroaches but maybe you should meet a kurd
dailysabah.com/europe/2015/07/31/4-pkk-supporters-detained-in-stockholm-after-attacking-swedish-police
SWEDEN YES
news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/programmes/this_world/4165896.stm
ROACHISTAN YES
srd.edu.jo/en/news/item/68-why-child-marriage-increasing-dramatically-in-kurdistan
IRAQ YES
enjoy cultural enrichment by kurds famalam #basedkurds

Putin has, throughout his time in power, continued the decades long policy going back to the late 70s of arming the Kurds to keep Turkey weak and focused on internal problems

if he kicks them out of Syria, they're going to start fighting in Turkey

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3495111/Murder-marriage-Kurdish-woman-shot-dead-wedding-Germany-refusing-marry-cousin-prime-suspect.html
GERMANY YES
KURDS YES
GUYS WHY AREN'T YOU SUPPORTING KURDS
THEY ARE 100% NOT BACKWARDS INBRED SUBHUMANS

They got nothing from us, they are fighting since 70s . They got lands and oil from Syria and Iraq in 10 years. they should find an another enemy you know what I am saying :^)

We had 500.000 kurds when we changed into Republic now we have 15.0000 and they're totally assimilated. As you can see, they helped us against coup. They're hunting PKK in villages and towns.

they already do that michel

Kek, I've got an Assyrian friend that absolutely despises Kurds. He's full-on saddamdidnothingwrong.

#based #secular
breitbart.com/national-security/2016/01/20/first-hand-account-kurdish-ypg-forces-routinely-terrorize-assyrian-christians-in-syria/
liveleak.com/view?i=046_1456347563
JAPAN YES
#basedkurds
youtube.com/watch?v=P3ZDa3PaBvI

Yeah, since we changed our side to Assad and Putin. There's no Russian threatening .

Sending your on women on the battlefield so she gets killed and can't have children.
Kurds are idiots.

t. amcik roach

How can you support them ? as a Christian Turk they just stole Assyrian lands and raped women.

Saddam did nothing wrong to ''Kurds''

>they have fucking woman soldiers
alot of countries have that

Even Turkey

Literally the worst people in Middle East. Considering their opponents are not very tough, they are really really shit people. African-tier I would say.

hurriyetdailynews.com/married-at-11-mother-at-12.aspx?PageID=238&NID=97212&NewsCatID=507
by the way, diyarbakir is kurdish but roaches won't say that because #notallkurds
he was doing the world a favour

i don't usually support roaches but this thread is making me
so anyone on the status of female soldiers
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sabiha_Gökçen
one of the world's first female fighter, guess who she's bombing?
#BASEDKURDS of course

You're best brit I've met tb.h

ye also best part about it
she's ataturk's adopted daughter
i support roach ethnic cleasning of kurds 100%

implying you're not a roach yourself

i love women in Military attire

You know really much about Turkish history lad, Even an ordinary Kurd doesnt know that.

They have no balls to fight against us, They're attacking us with female soliders while we are defending their local women. look how strange life is...

I'm not but I know Greece loves Kurds so much
Why don't you take a few?

They are mountain gypsies

They don't use female soldiers, its 100% propaganda
I've seen videos of PKK in action
100% male, no female in site unless its a bystander

Did someone mention the Kurds?

Never have I met a Kurd who wanted me or my dearest harm. I lived in a apartment above a pizza place, run by a family of Kurds and an Armenian dude who acts like security in the weekends.

Seriously, their entire family is bro-tier, and the dad even helped my mother through some tough times. It's like most Kurds have gotten enough European genes into their genetic pool to not actively try to destroy their surroundings.

rudaw.net/english/world/010520151
left wing of germany loves kurds
let them take some more

t. nigger greek

passblue.com/2014/05/06/in-kurdistan-and-beyond-honor-killings-remind-women-they-are-worthless/
stopfgmkurdistan.org/