Go outside. Talk to real people. Get out of your echo chamber. Trump is hated and despised. Called a racist. A traitor...

Go outside. Talk to real people. Get out of your echo chamber. Trump is hated and despised. Called a racist. A traitor. Most people are rational and goodhearted, and they know a man like that has no business in the highest office. To say nothing of the marginalized and persecuted minorities who will flock to support to the woman who promises them a brighter future. Go to your neighbor and tell them you're a Trump supporter. Then watch as they slam the door in your face.

I'm serious. Go out in public and see what happens when you make your political views public to your social circles. Your family, your friends, your co-workers.

You will be an outcast in days while democratic views are accepted as the norm.

hold kjeft, din jævla repostene fitteunge. svar meg på norsk så jeg får vite om du er en betalt shill, eller bare en ultimat fucking hanrei

sage og heil hitler

bump

fuck off racist cuck

Thats why we innawoods, norgay.

racism is healthy for a nation. it won't survive without it, look at sweden. and don't even try to pretend you wouldn't want to look like, and have, the life of pic related you dirty gypsy

sage again

kek norway copypasting this shit over and over again
gtfo cuck

beep beep outta da way eu cuck

JUST

go poo in loo gypo, and stop raping your women on the way there

normies here love trump stfu

There are 10s of millions of Trump supporters

Also

>look Hillary i posted it again

repost
shitpost
slidepost

Lol at Finfag thinking he knows what people in America are actually talking about. Please feel free to regale us with tales from your first hand experience shitty ass shit poster.

>pol
>actually knows whats happening in the world
choose one

Good thing Norway doesn't get a say in our elections. Everyone I talk to loves him.

No.

Heil Hitler!

it's norway you retarded cunt, america strikes again

get out of the woods redneck

>said a gypsy

>persecuted minorities
what the fuck are you even talking about

Turning the dial to 11 on the CTR shill machine are we? You know the harder you push the more likely people will push back

Most people are idiots.

I CHALLENGED OP TO ANSWER ME IN NORWEGIAN AND HE DIDN'T. IGNORE THESE FUCKING PAID PROXY SHILLS FOR FUCKS SAKE. SAGE THEM ALL TO DEATH

Looks like Norgay is back again to shill all day.

the epic romanians are gypo meme,you got me m8

Thank you for Correcting the Record

I drink gypsy tears. Romania is literally a front organization for Gypsy Mafia, don't deny it.

Okay Romania.

is that mount & blade 3

It's an average Romanian family in their vibrant community.

>You will be an outcast in days while democratic views are accepted as the norm.

yes and those democrats brought the west all the problems, thats why we demand a REAL CHANGE NOW

But do they have any volunteers to recruit?

This isn't true, I live in Minnesota and I have a bunch of liberal friends that are voting Trump because of how much they hate Hillary.

Thanks norwegian bro

Even michael moore admitted hillary is unelectable

$0.05 has been deposited in your account

He said that because he's a full on summer of love hippie communist who has an issue with her wargaming, which I understand but fuck Michael Moore

Fpbp. Who is OP anyways? Some eurocuck who has probably never set foot on US soil

FPBP. Who the fuck is OP anyways but some Eurocuck who has never set foot on US soil?

Nah, a shill using a vpn

Trump is a squirrel compared to hitler. It's insulting to hitler to compare trump though. Funny though at the pathetic state of american politics and how they have to seek such low blows.

Truly a country long past it's time.

>OMG like your opinion is so like unopular and it will fall out of fashion quickly!
do I give shit roastie? do I?

SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD SHILL THREAD

>shill thread upon shill thread

This is what happens when Democrats are in office and wish to keep the only position of authority in our government that they possibly can, sad state for sure

This. Racism evolved for a reason. The leftist experiments on children ironically support our cause.

Really Norway? You're doing this thread again? Is pic related you?

I went outside and shouted I love Trump. A little girl threw dog shit in my face. Dog shit. She was 8 years old. I haven't been outside since.

You will always be my brother norway
When the swedes invade I'll be on the first plane to helo fight them

I live in north central Arkansas, deep innawoods
These poor white trash people are jubilant that a canidate is finally addressing the issues that matter to them.(even if his tax plan and lack of labor and environmental regulation will fuck them over, hard)
Talk about an ignored and subjected demographic, it's not hard to understand why they are voting against their interest.
They finally see a canidate that talks like them, they think that means he isn't elitist. They think that means he isn't going to take more of their money and hand it over to the wealthy.
These are the "muh bootstraps" that hate themselves for their near indentured servitude. There are like 3 good paying middle class jobs in my town.
Trump says he wants to bring the jobs back, it's going to hurt their standard of living but they want their jobs. I can't blame them, everyone wants opportunity. They are just looking in all the wrong places.
Trump supporters are very sad actually, the most loyal trump fans are braindead alcoholics.
Also they HATE brown people.
They need to hate someone that isn't themselves.

a colluding mainstream media crafts a narrative for average citizens who don't research too much into politics are pushing a narrative that trump is bad

and they believe it

really makes you think huh

>I live in Central Arkansas
Like where Bill Clinton is from? Fucking shill

Bill Clinton is from southern Arkansas, I think. Might aswell be a different country.

And north central Arkansas in the ozark mountains, central Arkansas is the river valley. Disgusting place.

You bring great shame to the Norwegian flag, user.

Maybe YOU should start doing some research instead of believing everything you're told by the indoctrination centers?

No shit he is hated in every European country. Around where I live people like him and hate Hillary

Yeah, thankfully we had a real Norwegian here to call him out.

May Odin bless NorgeBro

>make your political views public to your social circles. Your family, your friends, your co-workers.

well you can cause over there in murican wonderland you get punish (fired, fined, muted)
for saying your honest opinion out loud because libtard media, bloggers and brainwashed mass doesnt want opinion thats different than theirs
Look at Gavin McInnes he got fired out of his own company for his extreme views
Rush Limbaugh with the "askin for money to have sex" had to apologise for 30 minutes on his own show
Cant voice your opinion

or even better
look at Milo, They are doin everything to silence him

>Echo Chamber
>Majority of the citizens hate Hillary and see her as a fucking liar
>Those who support her are "Educated"
>Dems threw working class under the bus and the uprising of the working class is biting back hard.

THIS
Surprising that the Democratic Party is supposed to be the party of the people, yet throw the people they're supposed to represent and support under the bus, just like Labour in England

This is unfortunately true. I wore a MAGA hat out one night and I was with one friend drinking and shit amd I had at least three groups of dudes try to fight us over that hat. I talked my way out of being jumped but it is dangerous to be pro Trump

Freedom of speech feels good huh?
The democrats that supposed to be the most for it trying to beat you up for the hat they didnt like

R-eddit needs to be nuked

What state? I wear my Trump hat all the time in VA and WV, get compliments.

I live in VA as well, and you won't get any negative feedback for a MAGA hat unless you live in NoVA

>Talk to real people. Get out of your echo chamber. Trump is hated and despised.
Probably in your country. But here everyone hates the career politicians much more than they hate Trump.

you need more proxies m8 , literally same thread from the same country every damn day , we all know you're shilling
>0.00000000000000000000005$ has been deposited to your account
>thank you for your contribution

Actually let me take that back, if your in downtown Richmond near VCUs campus you'llgl get shit, and probably at every fast food restaurant with jigg employees and most of Hampton Roads

>Hitler is literally Genghis Khan!!!
Said no one ever.

You can't know if someone is (((LITERALLY HITLER))) beforehand, and more often than not, people are wrong about most things. How many times have you voted for The Opposite of Hitler, and everything has just gone worse?

Nice copy paste faggot.

Try harder CTR / failed troll

>same norway proxy
>same pasta

>pol

What is pol?
This is Sup Forums

the only norm you will see accepted around these parts is that you are a citizen(tm) of the united states of america(r) and as property (intellectual and physical) you must conform to our charter

Trump is racist??? Wtf I hate Trump now.

i would love to see this women literaly getting pounded by big black man

Drumpf is a cuck.

LOL RACISTS BTFO

Your daily shills are in your account