Can someone give me a quick rundown on John Lennon? I've heard he's a cunt

can someone give me a quick rundown on John Lennon? I've heard he's a cunt

He was. Beat women and children and only cared about himself. His public persona was a comple facade.

He's dead.

what children did he beat? his own?

The son of Mark Chapman, that's Chap killed him.

why*

He is a good actor

Reminder that Paul wrote this and got away with it

I think that question belongs on Sup Forums

>was possibly gay / bi, was a very close associate with the Beatles' gay manager Brian Epstein (who had a documented crush on John, and described him as "daft enough to try anything once")
>took a 12-day vacation to Spain with Brian and nobody else
>after coming home from this vacation, the Beatles' Liverpool associate Bob Wooler teased John about this
>John beat him near to death in a drunken rage

He was also very cruel to his first wife Cynthia and admitted to beating her in fits of jealousy. They only married because he knocked her up, coincidentally right before the Beatles became a worldwide sensation giving John the perfect excuse to shirk his duties as a father to his son Julian. Ultimately Paul was more of a father figure to Julian by his own account. "Hey Jude" was written by Paul for Julian (it was originally "Hey Jules") to console him through his parents' divorce when John started dating Yoko.

John became very guilty about all of this later on in life, and his hippie persona that he embraced through the end of the 60s was his way of compensating for his past misdeeds, albeit through a drug-induced haze where he was slowly losing his sanity. However, even after giving up on music in the 70s to became a stay-at-home dad for his second son Sean, he never made an attempt to reconnect and apologize to Julian.

Huh, try again, sweety

have you checked the catalog? 10% is on topic, the rest is race bait, pedo bait, Sup Forums or Sup Forums

not really. like 60% is on topic, not that it matters anyway. Just because there is more cancer doesn't excuse your shitposts

>beat women and children
Yoko doesn't count and there's nothing wrong with this. What is inexcusable is how he used the gift of music to become a political puppet and subvert millions into worshiping literal commie murderers

He used to beat women, he grew out of it. People seem to forget he was born a working class bloke in 1940s Liverpool, shit was just normal when he grew up. He's talked about how when he was young he "fought men and hit women" because he didn't know how to express himself.

But if you want money for people with minds that hate
All I can tell is brother you have to wait
Don't you know it's gonna be
All right, all right, all right

You say you'll change the constitution
Well, you know
We all want to change your head
You tell me it's the institution
Well, you know
You better free you mind instead

But if you go carrying pictures of chairman Mao
You ain't going to make it with anyone anyhow

rude

John: I'm gonna beat the shit out of you.
Yoko: Ono.
What did they mean by this?

>beating women and children is fine, but disagreeing with my edgelord politics is over the line!
this is why you people are the joke

sorry

>public persona was a comple facade
he literally mentioned beating women in his song lyrics, not like it was a big secret

Wow, this made me laugh out loud for real.

He was only barely more talented than Ringo, but was the Prima Donna of the Beatles. Paul had to give him top billing on songs he had nothing to do with writing to keep him from leaving the Beatles, and even then the man was constantly trying to sandbag the band because he thought he was better than everyone.

He was also a beta who beat his white wife and son because he hated himself and ultimately left them to fuck a Japanese whore.

IMAGINE
M
A
G
I
N
E

He was a pathological people pleaser and showman. Look up vids of him getting interviewed early on; he was almost sociopathically charming. In the early years of the Beatles he had a massive output of high quality, but fairly traditional songs. "Hard Days Night" is heavily John. But in later years, it's like he started to really resent his earlier popularity seeking. By the time of the White Album he was barely trying.

It's almost like a man can do bad things and then grow to regret the things he's done. Wow guys

>Paul had to give him top billing on songs he had nothing to do with writing to keep him from leaving the Beatles

It's literally the opposite considering Lennon is the songwriter of their most popular songs of their early years

Uh, he didn't beat Yoko. It was first wife that he beat.

>Paul had to give him top billing on songs he had nothing to do with writing to keep him from leaving the Beatles

The lennon-mccartney credit thing was decided before the beatles were even a thing. Paul got credit for songs he didn't have anything to do with as well.

>People seem to forget he was born a working class bloke in 1940s Liverpool, shit was just normal when he grew up. He's talked about how when he was young he "fought men and hit women" because he didn't know how to express himself.
Doesn't excuse him for dropping out of Julian's life entirely, even after his so-called change of heart.

He beat Yoko regularly, neglected his child and was a classic narcissist. His child and Yoko have gone on record saying so.

He once spent 13 hours laying in a bed naked while photographers were paid to capture him in various poses, only later deciding to use one of them for the cover of Rolling Stone. This is the arrogant moron you're defending, and for the record his lyrics are cliche and trivial. They're only held in any regard because of his self image.

Quick rundown:

>Rothschilds bow to Lennon

>In contact with aliens

>Possesses psychic-like abilities

>Controls England with an iron but fair fist

>Owns castles & banks globally

>Direct descendant of the ancient royal blood line

>Will bankroll the first cities on Mars (Lennongrad will be be the first city)

>Owns 99% of DNA editing research facilities on Earth

>First designer babies will in all likelihood be Lennon babies

>said to have 215+ IQ, such intelligence on Earth has only existed deep in Tibetan monasteries & Area 51

>owns Nanobot R&D labs around the world

>You likely have Lennonbots inside you right now

>Lennon is in regular communication with the Archangels Michael and Gabriel, forwarding the word of God to the Orthodox Church. Who do you think set up the meeting between the pope & the Orthodox high command (First meeting between the two organisations in over 1000 years) and arranged the Orthodox leader's first trip to Antarctica in history literally a few days later to the Lennon bunker in Wilkes land?

>learned fluent French in under a week

>Nation states entrust their gold reserves with him. There's no gold in Ft. Knox, only Ft. Lennon

>He is are about 7 decades old, from the space-time reference point of the base human currently accepted by our society

>In reality, he is a timeless being existing in all points of time and space from the big bang to the end of the universe. We don't know his ultimate plan yet. We hope he's a benevolent being.

Why did that guy shoot him?

That was because early Beatles had John trying nearly as hard as Paul. Almost all of their early works were collaborative efforts between the two because they both were crazy about making the Beatles succeed.

But for the next three quarters of the Beatles tenure, John didn't do shit. He was getting credit for songs he didn't contribute a single thing to, and some of them he actively opposed or tried to shut down.

False. Or more accurately, half-false. The worst kind of false.

He was an absolute madman

>John didn't do shit

Not really true. You might not like the songs he wrote that ended up on the albums, but there are plenty of lennon only songs from rubber soul to abbey road.

>He was getting credit for songs he didn't contribute a single thing to

It went both ways.

One of the more obscure facts about Lennon was that him and Yoko regularly compared penis sizes. They both practised (and some say even invented) jelking.

To do us a favor.

The beetles suck in general.

Never has there been a bigger overrated meme band in all of history.

He was, and the least talented songwriter in The Beatles, apart from Ringo. He was the best singer though.

Who are the beetles?

He sang about communism in a way that people thought he was an actual communist. But he lived in a very expensive appartment in NY and owned a Bentley.
He pretended to be a hippie because it was cool but he was actually very rich. He was also the typical rich activist that never gets himself in too much trouble but likes to speak out a lot.
He was also very smug, probably insufferable to be around.

>The beetles
Band? You must mean the cars and they are not over rated, they changed automobile history.

Basically, it's a man who died in 1980 but came back to life in 1984 to live a reasonably simple life, he now has a podcast where he gives life advice to anyone who emails in called "questions for Lennon"

I don't think he's made music in a while cause ringo still has his guitar, the cool one with the skeleton finger whammy bar, just give him back his guitar ringo

George > Paul > Ringo > John

I agree

To impress Jodie Foster, I shit you not.

Sensible enough but the courts will never understand.

12/10 best new joke

That was John Hinckley Jr.

Chapman was a JD Salinger fan.

That was Hinckley

The one who shot Reagan

Mmm and isn't that interesting

Scoop Troop, get out your pens

I think the Beatles are overrated commits who fucking suck
>"DUDE FUCK IDEAS JUST SMOKE WEED AND FUCK LMAO"

Just like every assassin, a copy of Catcher in the Rye and a Jodie Foster Coppertone ad is planted in the room. Ask Sirhan Sirhan.

also, he killed stuart sutcliffe.