New diary extracts reveal how Himmler justified 'eliminating the Jews'

>New diary reveals how Holocaust architect and mastermind behind the Final Solution, Heinrich Himmler, justified eliminating the Jews.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3719448/I-talking-evacuation-Jews-extermination-Jewish-people-Chilling-new-extracts-Heinrich-Himmler-s-diary-reveal-SS-chief-recorded-sinister-speech-history.html?ito=social-facebook

Other urls found in this thread:

web.archive.org/web/20160803024107/http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3719448/I-talking-evacuation-Jews-extermination-Jewish-people-Chilling-new-extracts-Heinrich-Himmler-s-diary-reveal-SS-chief-recorded-sinister-speech-history.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

‘We will defend the Fatherland with streams of blood’: New extracts from Himmler's diary reveal how the SS chief justified ‘eliminating the Jews’... and then relaxed with a sauna, game of curling and tryst with his mistress

> Fresh extracts from Himmler's diary detail instructions for the Holocaust
> At first glance, the banal entries read like those of any other desk diary
> But this diary belonged to none other than Gestapo chief Heinrich Himmler
> As head of the dreaded SS, it was Himmler's role to oversee the Holocaust
> Entries were discovered recently in Russian Military Archive near Moscow
> Describes gassing 400 Jewish girls and then going for a banquet

>Russian sources reveal: Hitler was nazi!

>gassing 400 jewish girls

where? would be funny if it says buchenwald or dachau

>'New' 'diary'.
Oh look another diary found the best part of a century after the war. Just in time for people to start forgetting what was so terrible about the holocaust.

>in other news
>study shows jews have holocaust embedded in their dna
>every jew born after 1945 is automatically a holocaust survivor and can ask germany for reparations
>give money to jews
>money
>jews

Not clicking that, archive it someone?

Ahh yes, the weekly Nazi story in the Daily Mail.

Hey russian user, would you happen to have some diaries of the 20mil russian christians killed under stalin by any chance?
I'm not trying to make a point here.
I have two folders '' nazis '' and '' communists''.

You wouldn't have anything for the 2nd would you?
cheers.
Good luck with taking Constantinople

web.archive.org/web/20160803024107/http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3719448/I-talking-evacuation-Jews-extermination-Jewish-people-Chilling-new-extracts-Heinrich-Himmler-s-diary-reveal-SS-chief-recorded-sinister-speech-history.html

What holocaust?

Well, the little "death head", skull and bones, on his cap were exactly right as far as his daughter was concerned.

>"b.. b.. but the Nazis never s.. said they wanted to exterminate the J.. Jews. That's just Allies p.. propaganda.."
>"The Holocaust happened b.. by accident; it was MUH TYPHUS caused b.. by MUH SUPPLY LINE BOMBINGS by th.. the Allies!"

kek
Stormfags BTFO

>(JULY) - new studies show that antisemitism at it's highest point ever amongst university students

>(AUGUST) - new "evidence" discovered for the first time ever showing that the Holocaust is true, Nazis killed 6 gorillian jews and you should feel bad and support Israel!

Oy gevalt! How are you goyim going to make reparations for this newly (((discovered))) diary?

New Diary? Damn, when will Himmler release his new diary and where can I buy it?

>in communist/enemy hands for 70 years
It's probably totally not doctored or fabricated in any way.

nkvd propaganda archives

Man, it's amazing how every time a new holocaust movie is being made, they just happen to find these diaries

I just find it amazing they keep "finding" diaries etc. Almost seems like the hoax that is Anne Frank, in which the last half of the book was written in ball point pen.

oy fucking vey.

more documentation from the most documented event in history.

This image makes me want to gas the kikes.

Omg look at Hitler's jowls and just that profile in general

HE HAS TO BE RELATED TO MERKEL!

wtf i am hitler now